Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do we have a Russian President?

+5
2seaoat
RealLindaL
Markle
othershoe1030
Vikingwoman
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:As for what I'll say if, in two years, we are in your opinion "significantly better off than we are today,"

I saved that quote for future use......

Markle wrote:What are you going to say in two years when we are significantly better off than we are today?

We'll know for sure in exactly two years. Boards and Sal should hopefully have their graphs ready..... Wink

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:As for what I'll say if, in two years, we are in your opinion "significantly better off than we are today,"

Markle wrote:What are you going to say in two years when we are significantly better off than we are today?

We'll know for sure in exactly two years. Boards and Sal should hopefully have their graphs ready..... Wink

Graphs, smaphs, in two years anyone who is not part of Trump's 1% gang will be feeling the pain for real. They won't need graphs to tell them how it feels.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I'll save it too. You guys are so forgetful.

Vikingwoman

I don't know what makes terrific children but Trump has 3 children who never accomplished anything on there own. They were given VP jobs from their father so what have they done so great? The only I see is Eric Trump created a charity for kids which is commendable but what have they done?

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:I don't know what makes terrific children but Trump has 3 children who never accomplished anything on there own. They were given VP jobs from their father so what have they done so great? The only I see is Eric Trump created a charity for kids which is commendable but what have they done?

Good point, and darned if I know. I guess Ivanka has a clothing and/or jewelry line, so that's something, though I wonder how hard she had to work to finance it. Oh wait, the Chinese bank is helping out, right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum