Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Pinnochio

+6
othershoe1030
2seaoat
Telstar
RealLindaL
Markle
Vikingwoman
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 12/31/2016, 1:25 am

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:He should have taken the time to read the plan,

Reading the plan was not his problem, rather understanding how many folks had garbage policies like Bob complained about which were not in compliance.  If you can show me any evidence that the President or even the staff had the capability to read every sub par insurance policy in America and then announce that 8% of Americans will not be able to keep policies which were substandard, and with that knowledge he lied.  At some point somebody has to engage their brain and understand how bone chilling stupid the propaganda has been.  The President did not lie and not one scintilla of proof of the same has been presented.   Was the president wrong on understanding how many sub par policies were out there.   Yes, he was wrong.

Policies which you and Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama considered "sub-par" but which were what the CUSTOMER WANTED.  Obamacare polices are required to cover (mandates) which many customers do not want nor need thus massively increasing the cost.

So many of the top echelon of Obamacare architects KNEW they had to lie in order to shove this up our collective...throats.  Yet the stupid (Jonathan Grube's word, not mine) Obamacare supporters demand to live in denial.  Who is surprised?

27President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 12/31/2016, 3:03 am

RealLindaL

Look, SOMETHING had to  be done, and at least Obamacare was a start at changing the old order, which was characterized by wildly escalating medical and hospital costs and more and more uninsured people, who often hit emergency rooms and typically didn't pay a cent, leaving the rest of hard-working, responsible society to foot their bills in one form or another.  It was simply non-sustainable going forward.  

During all these many years I have yet to see the Republicans put forth one viable health care program plan, and I still haven't.  If they can come up with something better than Obamacare, let's see it, and more power to them.  But to go back to letting people slide and remain uninsured while the rest of us cover their behinds, is not a reasonable solution.  We all know people who are capable of buying insurance but refuse to.  Some would call that freedom.  I call it societal sucking.

Last edited by RealLindaL on 12/31/2016, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

28President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 12/31/2016, 11:47 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:He just wanted to use the dem legislative advantage to shove through an entitlement... in the midst of an economic downturn I might add. It was selfish and shortsighted. Nearly anything would've been smarter... including the big infrastructure plans they kept saying they wanted. It was ideological irresponsibility.

Even you have the capability of understanding that cost savings in health care ultimately benefit the whole economy.

29President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 12/31/2016, 12:28 pm

dumpcare

Markle wrote:President Pinnochio - Page 2 LieoftheYear_zps09ae7d28

Hey where do you get this shit from asshat?

I am surprised the all knowing markle doesn't know that if the insurance company's had lived to their end of the bargain most people could have kept their old plans. They are called grandfathered and I have many clients who did just that and are still on them.

Grandfathered before the bill was signed.

Grandmother after the bill was signed and before it was implemented.

Now, all knowing markle research the difference.

I don't post stupid things about real estate I know nothing about and a person who know's nothing about the working's of health insurance should not post stupid things.

Oh and the nasty plans Bob was on are still being sold today, they are just not compliant and one who chooses to sign up with one of those are still liable for the penalty.

30President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 12/31/2016, 12:55 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:He just wanted to use the dem legislative advantage to shove through an entitlement... in the midst of an economic downturn I might add. It was selfish and shortsighted. Nearly anything would've been smarter... including the big infrastructure plans they kept saying they wanted. It was ideological irresponsibility.

Even you have the capability of understanding that cost savings in health care ultimately benefit the whole economy.  

What cost saving? The $2500 per family?

Free ain't cheap comrade... and obamacaid was designed to fail.

31President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 12/31/2016, 1:02 pm

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:

I am surprised the all knowing markle doesn't know that if the insurance company's had lived to their end of the bargain most people could have kept their old plans. They are called grandfathered and I have many clients who did just that and are still on them.

I don't post stupid things about real estate I know nothing about and a person who know's nothing about the working's of health insurance should not post stupid things.

Oh and the nasty plans Bob was on are still being sold today, they are just not compliant and one who chooses to sign up with one of those are still liable for the penalty.

32President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 12/31/2016, 2:03 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:Despite being elected twice due to his pigmentation...

Would you expect any other assertion from someone born, bred, and raised in KKKMILTONKKK, Florida?

KKKMiltonKKK has always been a backwater town, in a backwater county..... No wonder the Klan flourished there into the 1980s. I bet some of PeeDog;'s kin were members of the Milton branch.

Last edited by ZVUGKTUBM on 12/31/2016, 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

33President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 12/31/2016, 2:13 pm

dumpcare

Markle wrote:
ppaca wrote:

And they could dimwit if the insurance company's grandfathered them like they were suppose to.

Somewhere markle your butter has just not slipped off your noodle it has poured off. I admit my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top but at least I get to the 9th floor of a 10 story buidling, about 1 1/2 floors for you and you're spent.

http://forbes.com-32.news/gates/intelleral/ab/?voluumdata=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&ad=[ad]&account=ShannaRichardson&target=[target]&c1=ShannaRichardson&adset=[adset]&campaign=[campaign]&age=[age]&utm_campaign=6049038181979&Interests=[Interests]&subid=ShannaRichardson

Last edited by ppaca on 12/31/2016, 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

34President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 12/31/2016, 2:20 pm

If the aca had been serious... your profession would've been vaporized immediately.

Healthcare insurance was a union construct via govt that is basically a parasite.  There's no practical purpose to have a middleman between us and the provider of care. The govt could've created standards of care and practice to ensure a safe and fair service. Why anyone trusts the govt to run anything complex well is beyond me. All of the evidence proves otherwise. Obamacaid is just a govt created crisis that leads to a govt solution that grows govt. But everybody act surprised... ok?

35President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 12/31/2016, 7:05 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I don't know about you but I stopped being a kid when I was 18. Certainly not 26.

Obamacare is a failure known to be coming from the folks who crammed it up your...throat and called you stupid at the same time.

I became an adult at 10 with the responsibility for two other human beings.  I paid every dime of my clothing , cars, insurance, room and board from 14 until I finished graduate school.  I had health insurance from my employers and I was lucky with not one health problem until I was 56.   Some people are not so fortunate to be able to work minimum wage jobs and save for college.  So, you post thread after thread how the minimum wage should not be raised, yet you expect young people to have the opportunity I had to work my way through school because the minimum wage was almost double what it is now in constant indexed dollars.   You are a POS who probably had all the benefits of a father and mother, a stable home environment, and a public education paid for by taxpayers who knew the greater good of the nation was investing in their young people.  In that becoming an adult at 10 I was lucky that community members took the time to get me involved in scouting where as a eagle scout it was ingrained into my soul my duty to my community.   A word salad.....nope just reality, and you live in a fog of paid propaganda and early onset dementia where you cannot even carry on a conversation without spewing propaganda, and do not realize that the biggest lie told was the ACA was going to be revoked on the first day of the Trump administration.   Lie.  Kids will be on their parents policy from now on .......Thank you President Obama......ff he was not right, then the truth would be followed and your criticism of coverage on parents policies will be revoked......just simply stupid.

President Pinnochio - Page 2 B279c3ea-79da-4b58-bb78-a0f296b1a29b_zpszrqjnmlp

36President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 12/31/2016, 7:47 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:President Pinnochio - Page 2 B279c3ea-79da-4b58-bb78-a0f296b1a29b_zpszrqjnmlp

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Such a voluminous word salad...all to tell us that LOSING IS NOT THE PROBLEM.

Why is nearly everything a 'world salad' to Lame Dork poster Markle? Shallow intellect and poor reading comprehension comes to mind.......

All I can say is, I agree with you Z-man........

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

37President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/1/2017, 1:09 am

Markle

Markle

Ahhh...life is good. Few things are more pleasant than basking in the warm glow radiating from the hate and vitriol of a Progressive! Keep up the good work!

President Pinnochio - Page 2 BaskingintheWarmth-1-1

38President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/1/2017, 2:38 am

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Ahhh...life is good.  Few things are more pleasant than basking in the warm glow radiating from the hate and vitriol of a Progressive!  Keep up the good work!

Another stellar contribution to the supposed conversation from our illustrious Markle. One simply has to be awed by the depth of his intelligence.

39President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/1/2017, 9:03 am

2seaoat

He is simply wrong, and the sad part is he knows he is wrong, but his perverse hidden lifestyle has left him bitter and irrelevant as his life has become distorted as his views. The part that shocks me if you get him talking about other subjects, five years ago he could actually carry on a conversation, but the slippage has been obvious as he spews error after error and does not even recognize. I cannot wait to see the replacement for the ACA.....oh that is right...nada........I hope I am wrong, but it is so easy to throw stones, it is entirely another matter to govern competently. California is roaring back and Kansas a once fiscally sound state has imploded. Lies and fantasy are not a replacement for detail and hard work.

40President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/1/2017, 9:54 am

Markle

Markle

Ahhhh...life is good.

Look at all the minds I'm living in rent free.

It is impossible for my Progressive good friends to dispute the FACTS I post so they resort to desperately attacking me personally.

Go for it kids! I have no clue as to why you demand to expose yourselves as losers...daily but hey, whatever floats your boat!

41President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/1/2017, 10:07 am

2seaoat

I have no clue as to why you demand to expose yourselves as losers..

You did get that correct. Finally, you recognize that you have no clue. Maybe the FBI will convene the grand jury and indict us.

42President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/1/2017, 6:11 pm

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Ahhhh...life is good.

Look at all the minds I'm living in rent free.

It is impossible for my Progressive good friends to dispute the FACTS I post so they resort to desperately attacking me personally.

Go for it kids!  I have no clue as to why you demand to expose yourselves as losers...daily but hey, whatever floats your boat!

It is impossible for Markle to carry on an intelligent conversation nor put forth any valid argument here in response to other's valid points, so he instead ignores their thoughtful posts and resorts to attacking everyone else as being 'hateful and vitriolic Progressives' -- then complains when they point out how shallow his mind is.  Purely pitiful and pathetic.

43President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/1/2017, 6:59 pm

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:Ahhh...life is good.  Few things are more pleasant than basking in the warm glow radiating from the hate and vitriol of a Progressive!  Keep up the good work!

Another stellar contribution to the supposed conversation from our illustrious Markle.   One simply has to be awed by the depth of his intelligence.

Please show us all where I posted anything approaching calling names and certainly not obscenities before:

Re: President Pinnochio Yesterday at 11:28
ppaca

and....
And they could dimwit if the insurance company's grandfathered them like they were suppose to.

Somewhere markle your butter has just not slipped off your noodle it has poured off. I admit my elevator doesn't go all the way to the top but at least I get to the 9th floor of a 10 story buidling, about 1 1/2 floors for you and you're spent.
Re: President Pinnochio Yesterday at 13:03
ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:Despite being elected twice due to his pigmentation...

Would you expect any other assertion from someone born, bred, and raised in KKKMILTONKKK, Florida?

KKKMiltonKKK has always been a backwater town, in a backwater county..... No wonder the Klan flourished there into the 1980s. I bet some of PeeDog;'s kin were members of the Milton branch.

###

What did I post that troubled you in any way before these two attacks were launched on me?

It was AFTER THAT when I posted my guy basking in the sun enjoying the warmth radiating from the hate and vitriol from the far left Progressives.

As I said, I'm enjoying the warmth!

44President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/2/2017, 3:14 pm

2seaoat wrote:He should have taken the time to read the plan,

Reading the plan was not his problem, rather understanding how many folks had garbage policies like Bob complained about which were not in compliance.  If you can show me any evidence that the President or even the staff had the capability to read every sub par insurance policy in America and then announce that 8% of Americans will not be able to keep policies which were substandard, and with that knowledge he lied.  At some point somebody has to engage their brain and understand how bone chilling stupid the propaganda has been.  The President did not lie and not one scintilla of proof of the same has been presented.   Was the president wrong on understanding how many sub par policies were out there.   Yes, he was wrong.

Then you don't pass it until it had been read and understood. Pretty simple unless you goal is to fleece middle America and ruin what bit of the middle class we still have.

Maybe we need a law that states bills cannot be passed until Congress takes a test on each one and passes showing comprehension?

45President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/3/2017, 2:41 am

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
What did I post that troubled you in any way before these two attacks were launched on me?

It was AFTER THAT when I posted my guy basking in the sun enjoying the warmth radiating from the hate and vitriol from the far left Progressives.

The only thing that "troubles" most people here is that you refuse to engage in open and honest discourse on the issues, instead posting baloney stories from right wing rags and then sticking by them NO MATTER WHAT anyone else says to dispute their validity.  There is no honor nor honesty in you, as witnessed by your B.S. statement that you're "enjoying the warmth."

But maybe you truly do enjoy it, since you invite the insults yourself, Markle, apparently getting off on irritating other people for the pure joy of doing so, whether or not there's any truth in your assertions.  

But for you to then act surprised and offended when you are "attacked" -- ARE YOU KIDDING ME??   There's hardly an individual on this forum who is more deserving of attacks.    

You add NOTHING to the national discourse except more and more vitriol, which you obviously love.  You must be so proud.  

46President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/3/2017, 2:54 am

RealLindaL

Tellthetruth wrote:
Then you don't pass it until it had been read and understood. Pretty simple unless you goal is to fleece middle America and ruin what bit of the middle class we still have.

Maybe we need a law that states bills cannot be passed until Congress takes a test on each one and passes showing comprehension?

Your first sentence is valid, and from what has already been conceded here it should be obvious most would agree in principle; the only problem being, of course, that if that were the requirement, nothing of any consequence from either side would ever be passed and the nation would never move forward on any major legislation.   

Your second sentence is hateful B.S., presuming evil motivations you have no clue about and which the majority of Americans do not believe for a second.  Stating crapola like this invalidates most anything else you say, and does your cause no good whatsoever.

Your last sentence is pie in the sky, of course.  We'd all love for our congressional representatives to be that familiar with all the legislation before them, but we also all know it'll never happen.

47President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/4/2017, 3:22 am

Vikingwoman

Markle loves nothing more than riling ya'll up and pushing your buttons. I don't even read his posts so he doesn't get to me. Ya'll jump right into his playpen.

48President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/4/2017, 4:02 am

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

The only thing that "troubles" most people here is that you refuse to engage in open and honest discourse on the issues, instead posting baloney stories from right wing rags and then sticking by them NO MATTER WHAT anyone else says to dispute their validity.  There is no honor nor honesty in you, as witnessed by your B.S. statement that you're "enjoying the warmth."

But maybe you truly do enjoy it, since you invite the insults yourself, Markle, apparently getting off on irritating other people for the pure joy of doing so, whether or not there's any truth in your assertions.  

But for you to then act surprised and offended when you are "attacked" -- ARE YOU KIDDING ME??   There's hardly an individual on this forum who is more deserving of attacks.    

You add NOTHING to the national discourse except more and more vitriol, which you obviously love.  You must be so proud.  

Amusing, please go back on this thread and any other and show me where I went off course, ignored the topic of the thread and started calling names BEFORE I was attacked.

Come on, go for it.  No guts no glory!

Last edited by Markle on 1/4/2017, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Complete first sentence)

49President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/4/2017, 4:46 am

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:

Amusing, please go back on this thread and any other and show me where I went off course, ignored the topic of the thread and started calling names.

Come on, go for it.  No guts no glory!

The guy who runs this place may disagree with you Boards of Markle.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t24221-a-proposition

50President Pinnochio - Page 2 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/4/2017, 6:01 pm

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:Markle loves nothing more than riling ya'll up and pushing your buttons. I don't even read his posts so he doesn't get to me. Ya'll jump right into his playpen.

So do you have him on some kind of "ignore" or "enemy" button or do you just skip over his posts? And does that include not reading any replies to him, either, I presume not, since you read ours enough to know we "jump right into his playpen"? These are serious questions as I'm seriously considering following your example and ignoring both Markle and TTT for the duration, since they're such a pitiful waste of time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum