Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Pinnochio

+6
othershoe1030
2seaoat
Telstar
RealLindaL
Markle
Vikingwoman
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/4/2017, 6:37 pm

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Markle loves nothing more than riling ya'll up and pushing your buttons. I don't even read his posts so he doesn't get to me. Ya'll jump right into his playpen.

So do you have him on some kind of "ignore" or "enemy" button or do you just skip over his posts?  And does that include not reading any replies to him, either, I presume not, since you read ours enough to know we "jump right into his playpen"?   These are serious questions as I'm seriously considering following your example and ignoring both Markle and TTT for the duration, since they're such a pitiful waste of time.

Reading Markle is always good for a few laughs. Jerry Lewis is now a sour old man but he can still be laughed at even if he has no idea why people are doing so. It might be a good idea to ignore topics created by the usual suspects. If everyone did so their toxic stones would deservedly sink to the bottom of the page, just saying.

52President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/4/2017, 8:11 pm

Awww... would th wittle weftist wussies wike a swafe pwace?

53President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/5/2017, 2:36 am

Vikingwoman

RealLindaL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Markle loves nothing more than riling ya'll up and pushing your buttons. I don't even read his posts so he doesn't get to me. Ya'll jump right into his playpen.

So do you have him on some kind of "ignore" or "enemy" button or do you just skip over his posts?  And does that include not reading any replies to him, either, I presume not, since you read ours enough to know we "jump right into his playpen"?   These are serious questions as I'm seriously considering following your example and ignoring both Markle and TTT for the duration, since they're such a pitiful waste of time.

I just scroll past his posts-don't read them. Sometimes I see others responses but I don't read TT's either. I've seen enough of them to know they won't have anything different than what they always post,denials,lies etc. That way he doesn't get any enjoyment from trying to irritate me. You know that's his sole purpose. Not any kind of intelligent discourse is he looking for.

54President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/5/2017, 2:49 am

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Awww... would th wittle weftist wussies wike a swafe pwace?

Why don't you go take a very long walk off a very short pier? No one needs your smart-a** remarks here. Evil or Very Mad

55President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/5/2017, 2:53 am

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

I just scroll past his posts-don't read them. Sometimes I see others responses but I don't read TT's either. I've seen enough of them to know they won't have anything different than what they always post,denials,lies etc. That way he doesn't get any enjoyment from trying to irritate me. You know that's his sole purpose. Not any kind of intelligent discourse is he looking for.

Thanks, VW, and you're right, of course -- about multiple posters here, as it turns out. I think they waited years just to get the chance to have what they consider the upper hand so they could be even more irritating jerks and creeps than ever before.

56President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/5/2017, 2:54 am

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:It might be a good idea to ignore topics created by the usual suspects. If everyone did so their toxic stones would deservedly sink to the bottom of the page, just saying.

Good idea, Tel, but hard to get everyone in concert on that.

57President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/5/2017, 7:11 am

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:It might be a good idea to ignore topics created by the usual suspects. If everyone did so their toxic stones would deservedly sink to the bottom of the page, just saying.

Just a thought but ignoring them works if your not in the mood to play with them.

58President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/5/2017, 3:26 pm

Vikingwoman

RealLindaL wrote:

Well, if they want to continue to argue the same old stuff and let them continue to rankle them-carry on. I'm not giving them that power over me.

59President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/5/2017, 4:08 pm

Toughen up buttercups.

60President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/5/2017, 5:14 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Toughen up buttercups.

You don't have to be all that tough to deal with fleas like Markle and PeeDawg.

But, that doesn't mean they can't be irritating, and everyone wouldn't be better off if they were exterminated.

61President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/5/2017, 6:31 pm

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:

But, that doesn't mean they can't be irritating, and everyone wouldn't be better off if they were exterminated.

Amen to that -- in the figurative sense, of course.

It might be fun to just abandon the politics forum to them and let them talk to themselves for a while. They may as well be talking to themselves, or to a wall, for all they offer of value.

As for Mr. Supreme Arrogance, a.k.a. PkrBum, suggesting we "toughen up," I've got a few suggestions for him but I doubt he'd be happy to hear them.

62President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/5/2017, 7:03 pm

Let em rip. Words on an anonymous forum haven't caused me harm yet.

63President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/5/2017, 9:44 pm

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Sal wrote:

It might be fun to just abandon the politics forum to them and let them talk to themselves for a while.  They may as well be talking to themselves, or to a wall, for all they offer of value.

As for Mr. Supreme Arrogance, a.k.a. PkrBum, suggesting we "toughen up," I've got a few suggestions for him but I doubt he'd be happy to hear them.

Just curious...what meaning is there in a FIGURATIVE...AMEN?

President Pinnochio - Page 3 E73fc9cd-9e59-402f-9ac5-fec012dde214_zpsyh5fvazz

64President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/6/2017, 2:55 am

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Sal wrote:

This is a reading comprehension problem.   "Figurative sense" was clearly intended to apply to the extermination of the posters in question, not to the "amen."

65President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/6/2017, 4:43 am

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Sal wrote:

It might be fun to just abandon the politics forum to them and let them talk to themselves for a while.  They may as well be talking to themselves, or to a wall, for all they offer of value.

President Pinnochio - Page 3 E73fc9cd-9e59-402f-9ac5-fec012dde214_zpsyh5fvazz

President Pinnochio - Page 3 Macing10

66President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/6/2017, 4:56 am

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Sal wrote:

This is a reading comprehension problem.   "Figurative sense" was clearly intended to apply to the extermination of the posters in question, not to the "amen."

So...you have no clue what you meant either. That's what I thought. Thanks.

67President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/6/2017, 5:07 am

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Sal wrote:

So...you have no clue what you meant either.  That's what I thought.  Thanks.

Wow it's no wonder that some divorced types hang out in bikers clubs.

68President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/6/2017, 6:14 pm

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Sal wrote:

Yeah, wow is right -- and so is Seaoat right.   Markle is really, really losing it. Either that or he's dumb as a box of rocks. Haven't figured out which yet, and don't really wish to expend any further mental energy on him, so may never know just how deep his illness or stupidity (whichever it is) extends.

69President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/6/2017, 6:36 pm

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Sal wrote:

Yeah, wow is right -- and so is Seaoat right.   Markle is really, really losing it.  Either that or he's dumb as a box of rocks.  Haven't figured out which yet, and don't really wish to expend any further mental energy on him, so may never know just how deep his illness or stupidity (whichever it is) extends.

Curious, what is a "divorced type"?

Perhaps you could explain this as no one else has? Just curious...what meaning is there in a FIGURATIVE...AMEN?

70President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/6/2017, 10:24 pm

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Perhaps you could explain this as no one else has?  Just curious...what meaning is there in a FIGURATIVE...AMEN?

Perhaps someone could explain what meaning or value there is in a person who is such a hopeless, ignorant jerk that he simply can't or won't attempt to comprehend the intended meaning of a sentence and its modifiers, even when it's all very carefully explained to him by the writer?

71President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/7/2017, 12:09 am

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:Perhaps you could explain this as no one else has?  Just curious...what meaning is there in a FIGURATIVE...AMEN?

Perhaps someone could explain what meaning or value there is in a person who is such a hopeless, ignorant jerk that he simply can't or won't attempt to comprehend the intended meaning of a sentence and its modifiers, even when it's all very carefully explained to him by the writer?

President Pinnochio - Page 3 BaskingintheWarmth-1-1

72President Pinnochio - Page 3 Empty Re: President Pinnochio 1/7/2017, 1:57 am

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

President Pinnochio - Page 3 BaskingintheWarmth-1-1

Another stellar contribution to the supposed conversation from our illustrious Markle, who has nothing to say whenever he's bested  by truth and reason.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum