Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

romney and ryan cannot make the math work....so this is in general section for remedial discussion

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

five trillion tax cuts for the wealthy, and they cannot make the math work.....people cannot be that stupid in America........well the polls are telling us that not everyone took "new" math. Mitten the Kitten tells folks he will not be able to balance the budget in four years........so exactly what is the incentive for middle americans to vote for Mr. Romney.....OH OH Mr. Kotter.....so five trillion can be given away to the top income folks.......but Mr. Kotter......I do not think the gap will be closed.........

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Neither the republicans (romney) nor the democrats (obama) are going to do anything meaningful to deal with the deficit spending/debt.
They're not going to do it because the voters aren't demanding it. The people (collectively) aren't telling their congressmen to control the deficit spending. Simply because the people are now addicted to it.

2seaoat wrote:five trillion tax cuts for the wealthy, and they cannot make the math work.....people cannot be that stupid in America........well the polls are telling us that not everyone took "new" math. Mitten the Kitten tells folks he will not be able to balance the budget in four years........so exactly what is the incentive for middle americans to vote for Mr. Romney.....OH OH Mr. Kotter.....so five trillion can be given away to the top income folks.......but Mr. Kotter......I do not think the gap will be closed.........

Yes, people are that stupid in America. Every one of these republicans on this forum will vote against their own interests.LOL!

2seaoat

Bob,
In a moment of candor Romney admitted he cannot change the deficit in four years because it will hurt the economy. A budget is priorities. The special interests have set the priorities. After November we will not fix anything overnight, but if they can agree on prudent cuts, prudent increases in revenues, and targeted tax credits.....we will slowly find our way.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob,
In a moment of candor Romney admitted he cannot change the deficit in four years because it will hurt the economy. A budget is priorities. The special interests have set the priorities. After November we will not fix anything overnight, but if they can agree on prudent cuts, prudent increases in revenues, and targeted tax credits.....we will slowly find our way.
as I said, the country is addicted to it. and the cure is as bad as the addiction.

i would settle for a sound currency at this point... the things seagoat tries pinning on one side and ignores for the other is common dense. if the results are nearly the same... the actions are too. i vote for gridlock.

2seaoat

Talk to a midwest farmer about how bad this economy is......talk to an employee at John Deere, Cat, or Navistar about a weak currency.......folks we are playing the oldest game in the world.....we are intentionally devaluing our dollar to increase our exports.....I am spending some time in the midwest the last 16 weeks and I am watching the corn be harvested on the first of October in bone dry corn.....which may go as high as 8 bucks a bushel when a decade ago it was a little over 2 bucks.....America is kicking butt in food production.....kicking butt. I have a two zero turn john deere commercial mowers, and they are simply state of the art and nobody can beat a john deer mower.....and I have rented a cat 318 excavator when dredging the river.....untouchable.....folks America is still the best....we produce the world's food, we are sitting on the world's fossil fuel reserves, and we have the greatest productivity........you get your panties in a was about a devalued currency, I want manufacturing jobs, my panties are wet.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Since you watch Morning Joe you may have been watching the other day when it was revealed that ALL of the revenues coming into the federal government provide enough funds to pay the amount required for medicare, medicaid, social security and interest on the debt. The money to pay for literally every other federal government expenditure including the DOD is now being borrowed.

The motto of every American should be "it's the arithmetic, stupid". But instead the motto of most all Americans is "don't gore my ox". And the actions (actually inactions) of the politicians in both parties is determined by that. Simply because that's what gets them re-elected. All we need do is look at our own congressman for the proof of it.

Slicef18

Slicef18

2seaoat wrote:five trillion tax cuts for the wealthy, and they cannot make the math work.....people cannot be that stupid in America........well the polls are telling us that not everyone took "new" math. Mitten the Kitten tells folks he will not be able to balance the budget in four years........so exactly what is the incentive for middle americans to vote for Mr. Romney.....OH OH Mr. Kotter.....so five trillion can be given away to the top income folks.......but Mr. Kotter......I do not think the gap will be closed.........

We would do well to remember Romney is a corporate raider who takes assets and distributes them to his benefit (which ain't the little guy). He is a corporate raider, always was a corporate raider and most likely will always be a corporate raider, and now has his eyes on America which he admits he plans to redistribute money from the middle class up to the wealthy.

Folks America is still the best....we produce the world's food, we are sitting on the world's fossil fuel reserves, and we have the greatest productivity........you get your panties in a was about a devalued currency, I want manufacturing jobs, my panties are wet.

But yet you failed to support manufacturing jobs in Pensacola. We could have stopped the damn ball park and worked on real solutions to our problem. But we did not!!!! We took the trendy, have a beer, Have a concert, Have a festival, concept thinking we can party our way out of a hole.
You are correct. Americans are the best and we can work our way out of this mess if we have 1/2 a chance. The Mid west and even our neighbors have the answer. And the is answer is not a city of 50,000 creating a 100 million dollar debt for limited use baseball stadium.
Next time you go downtown go to Main and D st. Check out the multi million dollar company of Bell Steel. It now covers over 3 square blocks. Then look at Main and G st. What used to be Owsley lumber is now a 12 acre truss manufacturing plant. We had the perfect chance to really do something great, but we blew it.
Maybe some of your friends can come down with their earnings and give us some spare change. We make great hot dogs..........

2seaoat

Romney is a raider. This country simply needs to pay more taxes, and slowly shrink government. It took a decade to really get into this mess, but throughout American history we have had economic cycles......look around at our wealth......we just need to stop people from stealing the same and turning our population into indentured servants. We have traitors among us.....and these economic traitors are more dangerous than the loyalist who wanted to continue the British exploitation, because at some point we will lose the American dream......something an invading army could never have accomplished.

Their Only plan is a tax cut for the rich..

romney and ryan cannot make the math work....so this is in general section for remedial discussion 527674_3586685158613_428311116_n

Lurch wrote:Their Only plan is a tax cut for the rich..

romney and ryan cannot make the math work....so this is in general section for remedial discussion 527674_3586685158613_428311116_n

"The private sector is fine"...[Name] COWH....explain that math to the economic numbers....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum