Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

General Discussion

+2
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

When did seaoat become an asshole ?

General Discussion I_vote_lcap36%General Discussion I_vote_rcap 36% [ 4 ]
General Discussion I_vote_lcap9%General Discussion I_vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
General Discussion I_vote_lcap36%General Discussion I_vote_rcap 36% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1General Discussion Empty General Discussion 2/20/2014, 11:19 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey how are you feeling today ? Just thought I would have a general discussion with y'all. Weather has been strange this year. Oh I put new grips on both my bikes. It really improved the handling. It feels a lot better, you know more control. Well if this gets moved to the sports section because motorcycle grips may have some sporting application, well just look over there, thread chasing is fun remember. Oh wait we don't have a sports section ..WTH ?

2General Discussion Empty General Discussion 2/20/2014, 11:24 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

For a week or two I had this crazy cardinal fighting his image in the mirrors of all three of my cars. He slobbered and pooped all over them. I guess the territorial imperative is important whether you are fighting an illusion or not.

3General Discussion Empty General Discussion 2/20/2014, 11:29 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.consumersearch.com/batteries

Hey I didn't know that Duracells were so good..

4General Discussion Empty General Discussion 2/20/2014, 11:37 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Has seaoat always been an asshole ?

5General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 11:57 am

2seaoat

Yes.......because in the pursuit of truth justice and the American way....somebody has to do the job to stand up to lies and distortions purveyed by the devil or his agents. king 

6General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 12:43 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So truth justice and the American way  that would make you a superasshole

7General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 12:48 pm

I don't think seagoat is an asshole... I think he's an authoritarian asshole. That's a level worse than an average asshole.

8General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 2:06 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I wish we could draft Seaoat to run for Congress!!!!! cheers

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

9General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 3:17 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes we don't have enough pompous assholes up there already...

10General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 3:34 pm

Sal

Sal

General Discussion 16365117

11General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 3:52 pm

Yella

Yella

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I wish we could draft Seaoat to run for Congress!!!!! cheers

He would fit like a hand in a glove.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

12General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 6:53 pm

Lookie here...trying to use group peer pressure to silence Seaoat. Not going to happen groupies.LOL!

13General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 7:08 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This won't silence seaoat...You'd have better luck talking a skunk into not spraying you.

14General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 7:58 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yella wrote:

Well, we definitely need someone to run against that do-nothing neocon tea-bagger, Jeff Miller. He needs an opponent who will challenge him either in the primaries or in the general election. He has had it way too easy since his special election in 2001.

About the only legislation Miller has ever come up with was taking loose change left at TSA inspection stations and giving it to the USO. "I sponsor landmark nothingness" should be Miller's motto.

15General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 8:07 pm

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Yella wrote:

Well, we definitely need someone to run against that do-nothing neocon tea-bagger, Jeff Miller. He needs an opponent who will challenge him either in the primaries or in the general election. He has had it way too easy since his special election in 2001.

About the only legislation Miller has ever come up with was taking loose change left at TSA inspection stations and giving it to the USO. "I sponsor landmark nothingness" should be Miller's motto.

Yes... more regulation, codes, laws, initiatives, mandates, executive orders, and edicts equal progress and freedom.

16General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 8:14 pm

2seaoat

I think we could start a new tradition........electing dead people to congress. I think I will let T head the committee.....because he will try to convince them I am still alive and that the box of ashes was really a neocon plot in conjunction with the lizards and aliens to mask my presence. I could see the campaign signs......no name on the sign with a graphic of my asz.....and a six gun strapped to my waist....do not want to lose the gun lobby, and I might risk losing the gay man vote.....so I will get permission to have a photo of Steve Mcqueen on a motorcyle.

17General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 8:21 pm

lol... what an asshole.

18General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 8:25 pm

2seaoat wrote:I think we could start a new tradition........electing dead people to congress.  I think I will let T head the committee.....because he will try to convince them I am still alive and that the box of ashes was really a neocon plot in conjunction with the lizards and aliens to mask my presence.  I could see the campaign signs......no name on the sign with a graphic of my asz.....and a six gun strapped to my waist....do not want to lose the gun lobby, and  I might risk losing the gay man vote.....so I will get permission to have a photo of Steve Mcqueen on a motorcyle.

ahhhhhhhhh you did it again.

You claim you want full force ass busting, no leniency. But when it comes to get a little ruff in here, you whip this shit out on us.

I hope you are doing well, but youre trying to play us with a loaded deck.  No 

19General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 9:07 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Pure crap.

Someday people will see through the exaulted opinion you have of yourself which is pure garbage.

20General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 9:17 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!! SEAOAT!!!!

21General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 9:24 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Figures.

22General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 9:32 pm

stormwatch89 wrote:Figures.

The alternative would get complicated. Obama is proceeding exactly... if not less than... their view of the role of govt. Can you imagine? These people not only are in lockstep with obama... but they imagine a larger role of govt.

I guess that is what z said... in so many words.

23General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/20/2014, 11:21 pm

2seaoat

Pure crap.

Someday people will see through the exaulted opinion you have of yourself which is pure garbage.

Hardly......not if you feel good about yourself.....it is healthy. You might want to try it. santa 

24General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion 2/21/2014, 1:39 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Hardly......not if you feel good about yourself.....it is healthy.  You might want to try it. :

You quite simply amaze me.

You should be in politics.......oh wait, you tried and lost. Big surprise.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum