Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latino vote is at record levels......I guess if you call people rapist and criminals....they might vote

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I lived in Mexico in the late summer through winter in 1974-75. I lived with a family and went to language school to be immersed for the requirement of a second language for my PHD. I loved the people, but these conservative Catholic families would be certain Republican voters had they lived in America. My friends who are Latino, are Republicans and devout moral Catholics. However, I have not spoke with one Latino who is voting for the racist and xenophobic campaign of Donald Trump. The Republicans should have had a lay down, but they decided to allow the Dixiecrats, alt right, KKK, and David Duke takeover the Republican Party........how stupid can the Republican Party get. Paul Ryan yesterday is in this insanity neck deep. There are few sane republicans anymore. The Republican Party is about to learn that hate and racism and the demographics of America are oil and water.......a lesson learned too late.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:I lived in Mexico in the late summer through winter in 1974-75.   I lived with a family and went to language school to be immersed for the requirement of a second language for my PHD.   I loved the people, but these conservative Catholic families would be certain Republican voters had they lived in America.   My friends who are Latino, are Republicans and devout moral Catholics.   However, I have not spoke with one Latino who is voting for the racist and xenophobic campaign of Donald Trump.   The Republicans should have had a lay down, but they decided to allow the Dixiecrats, alt right, KKK, and David Duke takeover the Republican Party........how stupid can the Republican Party get.  Paul Ryan yesterday is in this insanity neck deep.   There are few sane republicans anymore.  The Republican Party is about to learn that hate and racism and the demographics of America are oil and water.......a lesson learned too late.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum