This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Republican turnout record levels and outpace democrats by more than 10% in key states

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Msnbc showed that Republicans are pouring out in early voting. I warned what would happen when the Rachel Maddow effect took place......America was revolted by the confirmation hearings. The democratic leadership needs to be drastically changed. Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth need to move up in leadership.

Who in their right mind would consider a forty year claim when these folks were juvies....................just the Rachel Maddow effect where he was a gang raper...........hail to the chief........the democrats have crowned King Trump.

View user profile
Give it a rest, Pop.

View user profile
Give it a rest, Pop.

It hurts when your hysteria helped Donald Trump. I understand you not wanting to be reminded on how stupid the confirmation chit fest was, but more of my predictions are coming true as we speak. The Senate remains with the Republicans. Zero chance of gains for democrats.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:It hurts when your hysteria helped Donald Trump.  

It's not MY hysteria, I was as disgusted by the shrieking, I-wave-my-hand-at-you harpies as you were. It was a complete fuck-up than can be laid directly in the lap of the Democrats. They could not have played that hand any worse.

View user profile
It was a complete fuck-up than can be laid directly in the lap of the Democrats.

We agree, but Schumer was largely responsible for the strategy. He is a poor leader and spokesman for the senate. Dick Durbin speaks with a midwestern accent and has much better control of his emotions, and he is smarter than Schumer. If Democrats do not realize the f'ups with their leadership, how will they find a path to victory.

View user profile
Seldom have I ever seen anyone cheer so hard for something they don't want to happen. Spite must be one helluva drug.

View user profile
When folks are in a trance looking at the emperor's new clothes.....speaking loudly and often that the emperor is bare asz naked will hopefully have people snap out of the Rachel Maddow trance.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:When folks are in a trance looking at the emperor's new clothes.....speaking loudly and often that the emperor is bare asz naked will hopefully have people snap out of the Rachel Maddow trance.

At some point, you have to take a hard look at the morality and ethics of the situation, Seagoat. These people have neither. This isn't poker or football; this is our future. Oh, yeah, just remembered that you're the one who thought Newt Gingrich would make a good president. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:When folks are in a trance looking at the emperor's new clothes.....speaking loudly and often that the emperor is bare asz naked will hopefully have people snap out of the Rachel Maddow trance.




Yeah that Maddow craze is really catching on. Laughing


View user profile
Seaoat, FYI, it was also explained on CNN yesterday that the reason Republicans are ahead in early voting is NOT because more of them have shown up at the polls. It is primarily because more Republicans than Dems tend to mail in their ballots, which are counted in the early voting totals. Old people vote by mail, Seaoat. A lot of Republicans are OLD people.

So, according to CNN, the early vote totals right now mean absolutely nothing, in spite of your gloating over something you claim to oppose.

View user profile
bigdog wrote:Old people vote by mail, Seaoat.  

Hey, FUCK YOU, bigass!  SMART people vote by mail because you can do some serious research on every question and candidate instead of just looking shit up on Wikipedia and believing every word like a goddam sap!

Another way to judge smart people is to ask them if they were so intellectually defective that they voted for Reagan, TWICE! Besides, anyone old enough to have voted for Reagan TWICE ain't exactly no spring chicken herself, you ignorant hillbilly bitch!

View user profile
Deus X wrote:
bigdog wrote:Old people vote by mail, Seaoat.  

Hey, FUCK YOU, bigass!  SMART people vote by mail because you can do some serious research on every question and candidate instead of just looking shit up on Wikipedia and believing every word like a goddam sap!

Another way to judge smart people is to ask them if they were so intellectually defective that they voted for Reagan, TWICE! Besides, anyone old enough to have voted for Reagan TWICE ain't exactly no spring chicken herself, you ignorant hillbilly bitch!



Here we go. Rolling Eyes

View user profile
Telstar wrote:Here we go. Rolling Eyes

MANY MUCH OUT LOUD LAUGHINGS!

View user profile
in spite of your gloating over something you claim to oppose.

It is simply a matter of intelligence. I think the Rachel Maddow effect convinces the world that Trump is stupid. We already know that, and then she concentrates on the irrelevant to the average America. I do not care who pees in my bathroom, or in a public bathroom, but I am concerned about deficits and unfair taxes which Americans are being sold down the rabbit hole because of...........................intelligence, or the lack of the same.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote: the Rachel Maddow effect...

Will you shut up about Rachel Maddow!

View user profile
Deus X wrote:
bigdog wrote:Old people vote by mail, Seaoat.  

Hey, FUCK YOU, bigass!  SMART people vote by mail because you can do some serious research on every question and candidate instead of just looking shit up on Wikipedia and believing every word like a goddam sap!

Another way to judge smart people is to ask them if they were so intellectually defective that they voted for Reagan, TWICE! Besides, anyone old enough to have voted for Reagan TWICE ain't exactly no spring chicken herself, you ignorant hillbilly bitch!

Enough!! You need to apologize NOW. How dare you?

View user profile
Will you shut up about Rachel Maddow!


Ok.....until after election night, when for some strange reason, I think I will be talking about her.....

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Will you shut up about Rachel Maddow!


Ok.....until after election night, when for some strange reason, I think I will be talking about her.....

Maybe. But then again, you might be sitting shamefacedly in the corner wearing a dunce cap while we all take turns having at you.

View user profile
Deus X wrote:
bigdog wrote:Old people vote by mail, Seaoat.  

Hey, FUCK YOU, bigass!  SMART people vote by mail because you can do some serious research on every question and candidate instead of just looking shit up on Wikipedia and believing every word like a goddam sap!

Another way to judge smart people is to ask them if they were so intellectually defective that they voted for Reagan, TWICE! Besides, anyone old enough to have voted for Reagan TWICE ain't exactly no spring chicken herself, you ignorant hillbilly bitch!
 

Well, bless your little pea picking heart, do you kiss your mama with the same mouth that you  spew that garbage out of?
I don't vote by mail because, unlike you, I am 100% sure that my vote got counted when I cast it in person this morning. The machine came back with a message that it received my vote and it had been counted.  I don't trust the mail to get my ballot to the elections office or the office to count it when it gets there. You might talk to a lot of African Americans up in Georgia when you say "smart people vote by mail." About 50K of their ballots have been rejected so far. And most of them don't even know it.
As for your anger at me voting for REagan Twice, I also voted for Nixon in '72, my first vote, for Carter in 76, for Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Obama and then Clinton. There's a pattern there, if you notice. As SOME people age, they change. It's called learning- I learned that my original party, the one of Ike and Nixon (yes Nixon) was not a party I could be a member of anymore. Reagan and Bush the first taught me that the new Reaganite Republicans did not give a damn about anyone but the wealthy and loved the power of the military and our police forces far more than I thought a POTUS should. So I quit them.
I'm not a lifelong Democrat, so screw me. No, screw you, because it's me that will be working a phone bank on Sunday for Gillum, just like I did for Nixon, and Reagan, and Kerry, and Wes Clark, and John Edwards, and Hillary, and for all those candidates I've actually canvassed for and put in hours for while you sat on your lazy ass on this forum and called other people names.
Why don't you get off your ass and sacrifice a little of your time because cussing me out on this forum goes over like water off a duck's back. I know me and I know my feelings about the Democratic party. You should either put up or shut up. I'm 69, FYI, and I'll be phone banking on Sunday for Gillum because my left knee won't hold up to canvassing any more.  I've fulfilled my job as an American citizen since I was 18 and mailed out letters from the Nixon Headquarters on Garden Street.I wasn't old enough to vote then. Nixon changed that. He did a lot of good things, BTW. I'm not ashamed of voting for him at all. The only people who need to be ashamed are all those Americans who sit around and bitch on political forums and in the newspapers and who don't get off their asses and participate in our democracy. As Rachel Maddow, the evil one, says, DEMOCRACY IS NOT a SPECTATOR SPORT.

View user profile
bigdog wrote:
Deus X wrote:
bigdog wrote:Old people vote by mail, Seaoat.  

Hey, FUCK YOU, bigass!  SMART people vote by mail because you can do some serious research on every question and candidate instead of just looking shit up on Wikipedia and believing every word like a goddam sap!

Another way to judge smart people is to ask them if they were so intellectually defective that they voted for Reagan, TWICE! Besides, anyone old enough to have voted for Reagan TWICE ain't exactly no spring chicken herself, you ignorant hillbilly bitch!
 

Well, bless your little pea picking heart, do you kiss your mama with the same mouth that you  spew that garbage out of?
I don't vote by mail because, unlike you, I am 100% sure that my vote got counted when I cast it in person this morning. The machine came back with a message that it received my vote and it had been counted.  I don't trust the mail to get my ballot to the elections office or the office to count it when it gets there. You might talk to a lot of African Americans up in Georgia when you say "smart people vote by mail." About 50K of their ballots have been rejected so far. And most of them don't even know it.
As for your anger at me voting for REagan Twice, I also voted for Nixon in '72, my first vote, for Carter in 76, for Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Obama and then Clinton. There's a pattern there, if you notice. As SOME people age, they change. It's called learning- I learned that my original party, the one of Ike and Nixon (yes Nixon) was not a party I could be a member of anymore. Reagan and Bush the first taught me that the new Reaganite Republicans did not give a damn about anyone but the wealthy and loved the power of the military and our police forces far more than I thought a POTUS should. So I quit them.
I'm not a lifelong Democrat, so screw me. No, screw you, because it's me that will be working a phone bank on Sunday for Gillum, just like I did for Nixon, and Reagan, and Kerry, and Wes Clark, and John Edwards, and Hillary, and for all those candidates I've actually canvassed for and put in hours for while you sat on your lazy ass on this forum and called other people names.
Why don't you get off your ass and sacrifice a little of your time because cussing me out on this forum goes over like water off a duck's back. I know me and I know my feelings about the Democratic party. You should either put up or shut up. I'm 69, FYI, and I'll be phone banking on Sunday for Gillum because my left knee won't hold up to canvassing any more.  I've fulfilled my job as an American citizen since I was 18 and mailed out letters from the Nixon Headquarters on Garden Street.I wasn't old enough to vote then. Nixon changed that. He did a lot of good things, BTW. I'm not ashamed of voting for him at all. The only people who need to be ashamed are all those Americans who sit around and bitch on political forums and in the newspapers and who don't get off their asses and participate in our democracy. As Rachel Maddow, the evil one, says, DEMOCRACY IS  NOT a SPECTATOR SPORT.

WOO HOO!!!  You rock, bigdog!   cheers   cheers   cheers   cheers

View user profile
bigdog wrote:
Well, bless your little pea picking heart, do you kiss your mama with the same mouth that you  spew that garbage out of?
I don't vote by mail because, unlike you, I am 100% sure that my vote got counted when I cast it in person this morning. The machine came back with a message that it received my vote and it had been counted.  I don't trust the mail to get my ballot to the elections office or the office to count it when it gets there. You might talk to a lot of African Americans up in Georgia when you say "smart people vote by mail." About 50K of their ballots have been rejected so far. And most of them don't even know it.
As for your anger at me voting for REagan Twice, I also voted for Nixon in '72, my first vote, for Carter in 76, for Reagan, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Obama and then Clinton. There's a pattern there, if you notice. As SOME people age, they change. It's called learning- I learned that my original party, the one of Ike and Nixon (yes Nixon) was not a party I could be a member of anymore. Reagan and Bush the first taught me that the new Reaganite Republicans did not give a damn about anyone but the wealthy and loved the power of the military and our police forces far more than I thought a POTUS should. So I quit them.
I'm not a lifelong Democrat, so screw me. No, screw you, because it's me that will be working a phone bank on Sunday for Gillum, just like I did for Nixon, and Reagan, and Kerry, and Wes Clark, and John Edwards, and Hillary, and for all those candidates I've actually canvassed for and put in hours for while you sat on your lazy ass on this forum and called other people names.
Why don't you get off your ass and sacrifice a little of your time because cussing me out on this forum goes over like water off a duck's back. I know me and I know my feelings about the Democratic party. You should either put up or shut up. I'm 69, FYI, and I'll be phone banking on Sunday for Gillum because my left knee won't hold up to canvassing any more.  I've fulfilled my job as an American citizen since I was 18 and mailed out letters from the Nixon Headquarters on Garden Street.I wasn't old enough to vote then. Nixon changed that. He did a lot of good things, BTW. I'm not ashamed of voting for him at all. The only people who need to be ashamed are all those Americans who sit around and bitch on political forums and in the newspapers and who don't get off their asses and participate in our democracy. As Rachel Maddow, the evil one, says, DEMOCRACY IS  NOT a SPECTATOR SPORT.

You sure do talk about yourself a lot.


Got friends who only talk about themselves? They could be mentally ill, study shows

Eyes catch other sets of eyes in the social circle as “that one friend” dominates the conversation — and makes it all about himself or herself.

They start every conversation with “I,” and, famously, it all revolves around “me” and “my.”

“What a narcissist,” someone says to clear the air when they leave.

But that’s not really what’s happening, according to a study from the University of Arizona. They’re actually more likely to be emotionally distressed than completely self-absorbed.


https://www.star-telegram.com/news/nation-world/national/article203885094.html




Get some help.

View user profile
I don't need any help from you.
When I want something to happen, I'm willing to work for it.
Sometimes when I really want it to happen a lot, it doesn't, like when Wesley Clark ran for president. But I did everything I could to help.
That way, it doesn't hurt as much.

Al Gore lost Florida by 400 votes. Just a few more volunteers and we might not have lost thousands of American lives in an unending war and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis wouldn't have lost their children.
I don't need any mental help Deus. I know what I think is important. I also know it's not about me. It's about people a lot younger than me.
You want to change the subject. That's what Republicans do, Deus.
Did you ever notice? It's what they ALWAYS do.

View user profile
bigdog wrote:I don't need any help from you.
When I want something to happen, I'm willing to work for it.
Sometimes when I really want it to happen a lot, it doesn't, like when Wesley Clark ran for president.  But I did everything I could to help.
That way, it doesn't hurt as much.

Al Gore lost Florida by 400 votes. Just a few more volunteers and we might not have lost thousands of American lives in an unending war and hundreds of thousands of Iraqis wouldn't have lost their children.
I don't need any mental help Deus. I know what I think is important. I also know it's not about me. It's about people a lot younger than me.
You want to change the subject. That's what Republicans do, Deus.
Did you ever notice? It's what they ALWAYS do.

The defense rests. Get some help.

View user profile
Just wait till Mueller's report comes out & that doesn't contain any recommendations for indictments against Trump or those closest to him.

After all the Democrat hue & cry these past almost two years about "collusion" …. Trump is gonna have himself have one bigly "I told you so" to shout from the rooftops come 2020.

View user profile
bigdog wrote:Seaoat, FYI, it was also explained on CNN yesterday that the reason Republicans are ahead in early voting is NOT because more of them have shown up at the polls. It is primarily because more Republicans than Dems tend to mail in their ballots, which are counted in the early voting totals. Old people vote by mail, Seaoat. A lot of Republicans are OLD people.

So, according to CNN, the early vote totals right now mean absolutely nothing, in spite of your gloating over something you claim to oppose.

How old is "old"?

I kind of see it a little differently …. "old" people tend to have more time to physically go to the polls.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum