Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The President despite being dealt a bad hand is watching job creation at record levels

+2
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Mr. Markle......boooohoooooo It cannot be so......the guy who has supposed to have failed......he is kicking asz.......maybe we can have a congressional hearing on how the books are cooked.......LOL

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obama didn't create those jobs somebody else did that .....

2seaoat

Obama didn't create those jobs somebody else did that .....

Yep, when the black guy in the white house has put together an amazing string of economic success somebody else did it, and when Pace thinks an eeoc decision on old law is Obama's doing....it is the black guy in the White House.....sorry T, the black guy in the White House is stacking month after month of economic success.......it must hurt giving praise to a black guy, so we will go with you theory.......The President not create jobs.......yep, that is true, and certainly the converse of the same is true.....Presidents have no responsibility for economic bad times.......well there is a corallary....unless he is a black guy.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

He's not black enough, the best you can get is a half assed racist label on those that think he sucks as a president.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

If Obama walked across the Potomac River, Pace, T etc. would say, oh look he cannot swim!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

othershoe1030 wrote:If Obama walked across the Potomac River, Pace, T etc. would say, oh look he cannot swim!

Old joke but if Obama did swim the Potomac he would leave a ring on the bank.....

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:If Obama walked across the Potomac River, Pace, T etc. would say, oh look he cannot swim!

Old joke but if Obama did swim the Potomac he would leave a ring on the bank.....

I'm wondering, do you claim or not claim to be racist? I can't remember. Whatever this post removes all doubt.

Recently I had the opportunity to listen to Rush Limbaugh for the 3 or 4 hours he's on pontificating every day. It was something that quite cheered me up actually. You see he was angry and upset about everything governmental from A to Z. I thought "this is great, things must really be moving in a liberal way or he wouldn't be so upset.

It is mind blowing how many trends are going one way and the Republican Party of Stupid is going in the other direction. They are so on the wrong side of every issue I can think of. That is not a good way to increase their numbers. They do have a lot of energy but it is all negative. They are loosing ground at every turn. It couldn't happen to a nicer bunch. They deserve what they get, reap what they sew...hatred and anger.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

No not because he's black but because he's a dirty politician...you racist twit...

2seaoat

No not because he's black but because he's a dirty politician...you racist twit...

President Obama is a good man. He is not a perfect man. He however has been stained with the reality of his race. If he were judged fairly for all his success, it would be like Jackie Robinson........who the stereotypes clearly said was not capable of playing because of inherent weakness of his race..........or he could be like Tiger Woods of mixed race breaking down the barriers of clubs by the beauty of his excellence, so it is no surprise that if President Obama is capable as he has clearly shown he is.....then folks who had never accomplished anything, but were white will pretty soon have nobody to look down to and justify their existence.

T is fearful and frightened that black men can be successful, honest, and intelligent.......and have a long term successful marriage with beautiful children who will achieve and also be successful......the food stamp model and stereotype makes those that have not....somehow think that they are better. I am better than no man, and I take my Christian beliefs seriously......a Christian cannot be a bigot and call themselves a christian, but then again........who ever thought they were.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Obama is a Chicago mobster. He isn't even very good at that.

2seaoat

Obama is a Chicago mobster. He isn't even very good at that.

No, he is not that.......you did make me smile though......Obama as a tough Chicago guy.......have you seen his soft basketball game.....nope, he never was a mobster........just a smart guy who was mentored by the machine.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

TEOTWAWKI wrote:No not because he's black but because he's a dirty politician...you racist twit...

I had a hunch you would spin your comment in some way to obscure the meaning most people would have taken from it and you did not disappoint.

Markle

Markle

..."job creation at record levels"! Aww. you just CANNOT make these things up!

Record LOW levels right?

The President despite being dealt a bad hand is watching job creation at record levels Laugh-mousehaha-ing-animated11

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Markle wrote:
..."job creation at record levels"!  Aww. you just CANNOT make these things up!

Record LOW levels right?

The President despite being dealt a bad hand is watching job creation at record levels Laugh-mousehaha-ing-animated11

And we hear from the alternate parallel universe of right wingdom!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

othershoe1030 wrote:And we hear from the alternate parallel universe of right wingdom!

They want things to be horribly bad in this country so the people will then hopefully vote-in politicians to their liking.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

America is strong this fourth of July. I enjoyed watching families recreate this weekend while camping, and I could not believe the Russians, Lithuanians, Romanians, Mexicans, Poles, and of all things Bulgarians we met this weekend at a campground. My wife has the hots for this forty something Bulgarian who has long curly hair and gave her some attention and is fit as a fiddle.....Mrs. Seaoat is going to be just fine when Seaoat becomes dust, and that really makes me smile. Families living the American dream. I saw all kinds of people in the trades, plumbing, heating, environmental, electrical, carpenters, enjoying fishing and being with their families......Lithuanian women are flat out beautiful, and I am getting weak, but damn there were some beautiful people camping this weekend.

No this country is great. I have never been happier in my life living in a country which is not perfect, but attempts to achieve perfection. President Obama certainly is not perfect, and I have outlined many of my serious concerns with mistakes he has made, but he really has done a very good job, and when I saw all the families out and about celebrating this weekend, you can only hope that these young and diverse families will continue to innovate and make this country great. The sorry failed folks who want to return to 1950 America where their collective failures can be rationalized by privilege given their race will never come back.......it is a new world and one that I look forward to my grandchildren thriving. God bless America.

What was really special was a Mexican family owns a Mexican bakery in Chicago, and they were handing out bags of Mexican baked goods. They do not use as much sugar and the flavors were unbelievable. Really nice people who had grandparents, cousins, and children enjoying the fishing. Our melting pot is a thing of amazement, and those evil forces which try to divide us to allow the wealthy and oligarchy to steal this nation, never became more clear this weekend who all Americas should be working to extract from their corrupt influence on this government.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Obama is a Chicago mobster. He isn't even very good at that.

No, he is not that.......you did make me smile though......Obama as a tough Chicago guy.......have you seen his soft basketball game.....nope, he never was a mobster........just a smart guy who was mentored by the machine.

Ted Bundy was a mild appearing gentleman.

You don't have to be a stereotypical thug from Chicago to be one. President Barack Hussein Obama learned from the crème del a crème of the Chicago underworld. Many of whom are now serving time in prison.

The President despite being dealt a bad hand is watching job creation at record levels Rod_in_jail_jevich-1

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Obama is a Chicago mobster. He isn't even very good at that.

Why then did he buy a house with a mobster?

The President despite being dealt a bad hand is watching job creation at record levels TonyRezkoObamaPoster

2seaoat

Why then did he buy a house with a mobster?

That is really funny. Tony Rezko as a mobster.....please do not let me split a gut with laughter. You have a great deal to learn about Chicago and the mob. Rezko, a mobster.....that is almost as funny as Obama as a mobster. Rezko was simply a corrupt developer who greased the Chicago machine and made money peddling influence. There is a big difference between the Chicago machine and the Chicago mob, but you would have to be educated to understand the same. The house deal was dirty Chicago machine politics, and had absolutely nothing to do with the mob. Rezko could see Obama's star rising and like Rod, the machine hanger ons peddle influence and money.....to make money. The Mob is far more sophisticated these days.......I know the grandson of Capone's number three man, and they own golf courses and legitimate business, but they still make contributions to candidates. They still are trying to get their claws on gaming in Illinois, and the gaming commission and crime commission are all over that.........so please educate yourself before calling Rezko a mobster......they probably would not let the man in one of their many golf clubs.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Why then did he buy a house with a mobster?

That is really funny.  Tony Rezko as a mobster.....please do not let me split a gut with laughter.  You have a great deal to learn about Chicago and the mob.  Rezko, a mobster.....that is almost as funny as Obama as a mobster.   Rezko was simply a corrupt developer who greased the Chicago machine and made money peddling influence.   There is a big difference between the Chicago machine and the Chicago mob, but you would have to be educated to understand the same.   The house deal was dirty Chicago machine politics, and had absolutely nothing to do with the mob.  Rezko could see Obama's star rising and like Rod, the machine hanger ons peddle influence and money.....to make money.   The Mob is far more sophisticated these days.......I know the grandson of Capone's number three man, and they own golf courses and legitimate business, but they still make contributions to candidates.   They still are trying to get their claws on gaming in Illinois, and the gaming commission and crime commission are all over that.........so please educate yourself before calling Rezko a mobster......they probably would not let the man in one of their many golf clubs.

You don't know much about Chicago. You THINK you do, and you want others to THINK you do too.

But if you're trying to separate the Chicago Underworld from Chicago Politics you are in a parallel universe.

You are such a great foil. Rumors are going to start running rampant that I'm writing your posts for you.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Why then did he buy a house with a mobster?

That is really funny.  Tony Rezko as a mobster.....please do not let me split a gut with laughter.  You have a great deal to learn about Chicago and the mob.  Rezko, a mobster.....that is almost as funny as Obama as a mobster.   Rezko was simply a corrupt developer who greased the Chicago machine and made money peddling influence.   There is a big difference between the Chicago machine and the Chicago mob, but you would have to be educated to understand the same.   The house deal was dirty Chicago machine politics, and had absolutely nothing to do with the mob.  Rezko could see Obama's star rising and like Rod, the machine hanger ons peddle influence and money.....to make money.   The Mob is far more sophisticated these days.......I know the grandson of Capone's number three man, and they own golf courses and legitimate business, but they still make contributions to candidates.   They still are trying to get their claws on gaming in Illinois, and the gaming commission and crime commission are all over that.........so please educate yourself before calling Rezko a mobster......they probably would not let the man in one of their many golf clubs.

You don't know much about Chicago.  You THINK you do, and you want others to THINK you do too.

But if you're trying to separate the Chicago Underworld from Chicago Politics you are in a parallel universe.

You are such a great foil.  Rumors are going to start running rampant that I'm writing your posts for you.

You don't have the skills.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum