Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Moving towards indictment

+2
2seaoat
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Moving towards indictment  Empty Moving towards indictment 11/2/2016, 11:01 pm

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html

Libs must answer for their sins

2Moving towards indictment  Empty Re: Moving towards indictment 11/2/2016, 11:30 pm

bump

3Moving towards indictment  Empty Re: Moving towards indictment 11/2/2016, 11:57 pm

Markle

Markle

This is HUGE, but the Progressives and Democrats here are going to try it does not exist and hope it disappears SOON!

4Moving towards indictment  Empty Re: Moving towards indictment 11/3/2016, 12:10 am

2seaoat

Fox News and goofus and anus.........what a team......indictment.........impeachment........born in Kenya......and please take the time to read your nonsense from four years ago......I mean if either of you think anybody is changing their vote your really are beyond stupid in the end......just silly at this point.

5Moving towards indictment  Empty Re: Moving towards indictment 11/3/2016, 1:11 am

Vikingwoman

You will never change the morons minds. Not even if Trump came out and said he was a serial murderer.

6Moving towards indictment  Empty Re: Moving towards indictment 11/3/2016, 1:17 am

Telstar

Telstar

Vikingwoman wrote:You will never change the morons minds. Not even if Trump came out and said he was a serial murderer.

He needs to be given a break because he's new at serial murder.

7Moving towards indictment  Empty Re: Moving towards indictment 11/3/2016, 11:17 am

Sal

Sal

Tellthetruth wrote:fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_

That's the $ quote.

It's clear that Comey can't control his agency and can't stand firm in the face of political pressure from Republicans.

He should resign.

8Moving towards indictment  Empty Re: Moving towards indictment 11/3/2016, 11:16 pm

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_

That's the $ quote.

It's clear that Comey can't control his agency and can't stand firm in the face of political pressure from Republicans.

He should resign.

Don't you mean political pressure Democrats?

It is corrupt Attorney General Loretta Lynch who met with Bill Clinton after he delayed the take off his aircraft so he could meet, alone, with the Attorney General. Since then, Loretta Lynch has done everything in her power to derail any investigation into the Clinton Cabal.

9Moving towards indictment  Empty Re: Moving towards indictment 11/3/2016, 11:36 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Moving towards indictment  29a26810

10Moving towards indictment  Empty Re: Moving towards indictment 11/4/2016, 1:20 am

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Fox News and goofus and anus.........what a team......indictment.........impeachment........born in Kenya......and please take the time to read your nonsense from four years ago......I mean if either of you think anybody is changing their vote your really are beyond stupid in the end......just silly at this point.

You can live in reality or choose your fantasy world.

In the past month, polls have seen a huge shift. You trying to convince anyone that all these new crimes coming to the surface are really amusing.

11Moving towards indictment  Empty Re: Moving towards indictment 11/4/2016, 1:33 am

Telstar

Telstar

Moving towards indictment  Laught10

12Moving towards indictment  Empty Re: Moving towards indictment 11/4/2016, 9:01 pm

2seaoat

This is HUGE, but the Progressives and Democrats here are going to try it does not exist and hope it disappears SOON!

I was waiting to see if these folks had a shred of integrity to admit they had posted an outright lie.......crickets......and we progressive are going to try it does not exist and hope it disappears SOON........damn Mr. Markle must be a magic man......it did disappear, and we can just laugh at how foolish this whole email make believe crime has been. I was certain no one for apologizing for posting outright lies.....but we are talking about immoral folks.

13Moving towards indictment  Empty Re: Moving towards indictment 11/4/2016, 9:18 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I just read that both Chaffez and Gowdy are being investigated for using private servers. Too tired to deal with it tonight. One thing is clear...Trump can never be President.

14Moving towards indictment  Empty Re: Moving towards indictment 11/4/2016, 9:27 pm

2seaoat

He never had a chance to be President. America has good people who outnumber the evil. The only thing close has been a media creating viewership and profits. It never was close when you look at moral people in a voting booth with the weight of the world on their shoulders knowing their children and grandchildren could be adversely impacted by Donald Trump. I mean it has gotten so bad that outright lies are being repeated on a propaganda network......it has become shameful......but I believe in America, and our people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum