This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

indictment alert

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

When will Mueller issue additional indictments

20% 20% [ 1 ]
20% 20% [ 1 ]
20% 20% [ 1 ]
40% 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 indictment alert on 2/12/2018, 12:30 am

I think additional indictments will issue in February.  No inside information, but now we are getting in the correct time range for preliminary indictments.  We will see, but Illinois primaries are only about eight weeks away and voters are going to have choice between Trump crazy or not.

View user profile

2 Re: indictment alert on 2/12/2018, 12:50 am

As much as I'd like to see something happen in Feb., I'll say April because I believe Mueller and group have a whoooole lot more work to do.

View user profile

3 Re: indictment alert on 2/12/2018, 1:45 am

If they couldn't find wrongdoing over the list 10 years... there is no Justice.

#outbyapril?  C'mon... it's just getting silly now.

View user profile

4 Re: indictment alert on 2/12/2018, 2:12 am

View user profile

5 Re: indictment alert on 2/12/2018, 2:47 am

Are you aware that indictments have issued and that NO indictment issues as you predicted against the President and SOS. You were persistent that they committed crimes. One year of an AG who would not hesitate to take ANY evidence to a grand jury......and nothing. However, Trump's top advisors have broken the law, and it is a lay down for Trump's obstruction......multi count, but I am excited because the state of NY is following the money. Ouch. No pardon.

View user profile

6 Re: indictment alert on 2/12/2018, 7:00 pm

PkrBum wrote:If they couldn't find wrongdoing over the list 10 years... there is no Justice.

#outbyapril?  C'mon... it's just getting silly now.

They've found lots of wrong doing on tRump over the past 10 years. Granted most, if not all were civil cases.

But this orange douchbag in playing in a different arena these days breaking federal laws aka:treason, some punishable by death.

Just hang tight... You know the wheels grind slow and all that.

7 Re: indictment alert on 2/12/2018, 8:17 pm

Treason? Lmao... y'all are full on delusional at this point. Pray tell... what was the treasonous act?

This ought to be good... lol.

View user profile

8 Re: indictment alert on 2/12/2018, 9:52 pm

View user profile

9 Re: indictment alert on 2/13/2018, 9:48 am

PkrBum wrote:Treason? Lmao... y'all are full on delusional at this point. Pray tell... what was the treasonous act?

Have you not heard of the Russian conspiracy?

It's far less delusional than emailgate. Very Happy

10 Re: indictment alert on 2/13/2018, 10:17 am

panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Treason? Lmao... y'all are full on delusional at this point. Pray tell... what was the treasonous act?

It's far less delusional than emailgate.  Very Happy

Oh... the third hand hearsay that Hillary and the dnc bought and the fbi/doj used to get fisa warrants.

Yes... that's some shady russian shit alright. Are there other facts that you can link?

View user profile

11 Re: indictment alert on 2/13/2018, 10:33 am

View user profile

12 Re: indictment alert on 2/13/2018, 12:11 pm

Clinton took six months of negotiating before his interviews with the FBI. I do not think that Mueller needs a trump interview to indict, but in the absence of the same the time is right for a normal year investigation to take something before the grand jury. It already may have been presented to the grand jury, but I think this should be wrapped up unless they have found some really bad ties with the Russians which the FBI is seeking more time to totally expose the depth of Russian penetration in our government. The Russian sanctions have still been held back by Trump so it will be interesting to see what they are holding over him. Probably more bald films where he would rather sell the nation down the river than let his vanity be hurt.

View user profile

13 Re: indictment alert on 2/13/2018, 4:49 pm

PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:

Oh... the third hand hearsay that Hillary and the dnc bought and the fbi/doj used to get fisa warrants.

Yes... that's some shady russian shit alright. Are there other facts that you can link?

View user profile

14 Re: indictment alert on 2/13/2018, 5:35 pm

polecat wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:

Ok... what is it? Do you seriously think it wouldn't have leaked? Does it even require any when you have TDS?

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics/us-presidential-election-2020/winner

View user profile

15 Re: indictment alert on 2/13/2018, 7:30 pm

The top Mueller team are the best of the best. There have not been any leaking from that team. It will be a surprise when it happens, and it will not be leaked by the team. I fully expect something to pop in the next three weeks. These folks will have the integrity to say that nothing was found, or enforce the law even when there will be a huge political attack on Mueller's character. Good people do not fear evil, but work to overcome the same.

View user profile

16 Re: indictment alert on 2/13/2018, 7:43 pm

"Evil"... when you have no idea what or even if anything trump did was illegal.

Lol... point on the doll where he touched you cupcake. scratch

View user profile

17 Re: indictment alert on 2/13/2018, 8:16 pm

What you are confused about Trump being an evil man? I find it amusing that you are always whining about big government overstepping their bounds, and Mueller was going to resign as the FBI director if Cheney had gotten his spying on American citizens.....Mueller and Comey vs Cheney, yet when these same men who have identified evil in the past are faced with evil again, your answer is confusion on Trump being evil. Morality is simple.

View user profile

18 Re: indictment alert on 2/13/2018, 10:04 pm

[quote="2seaoat]Morality is simple.[/quote]

And political evidently. You weren't the least bit concerned when Obama/Holder wiretapped reporters... or his admin unmasking private citizens. Why did political appointee need that beyond the intelligence agencies minus indictments? I mean cmon... the fricking un ambassador was unmasking.

You on that? Evil? No... crickets.

View user profile

19 Re: indictment alert on 2/13/2018, 10:18 pm

Tracing the Trump White House’s year of permanent scandal

by CHUCK TODD, MARK MURRAY and CARRIE DANN

WASHINGTON — It would be one thing if the situation surrounding former White House staff secretary Rob Porter — who was alleged of abusing his ex-wives, who was defended by a White House informed of those allegations, and who was ultimately let go — was the first or second scandal rocking the Trump administration.

But it’s not. Indeed, we can count at least 11 criminal/ethical/personnel scandals involving President Trump, the White House, the administration and Trump’s 2016 campaign since Trump took office. To recap:

Jan. 25, 2017: Trump’s Mar-A-Lago resort doubled its initiation fee to $200,000 after a surge in membership applications following Trump’s presidential victory, according to the New York Times.

Feb. 13, 2017: National Security Adviser Michael Flynn resigned just after the Washington Post first reported that the Justice Department had informed the White House that Flynn could be subject to blackmail.

May 9, 2017: Trump fired James Comey as FBI director. Two days later, Trump told NBC’s Lester Holt the firing was due to the Russia investigation. "When I decided to [fire Comey], I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story."

Aug. 18, 2017: Billionaire investor Carl Icahn resigned from his role as a White House adviser amid allegations that he pushed for regulatory changes that benefited his investments.

Sept. 29, 2017: Tom Price resigned as Health and Human Services secretary after reports surfaced that he used private and government planes for travel.

Oct. 2, 2017: The Interior Department’s inspector general’s office announced it opened an investigation into Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke’s use of taxpayer-funded charter planes.

Oct. 30, 2017: Former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and 2016 campaign aide Rick Gates were indicted in special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe; another 2016 adviser, George Papadopoulos, pleaded guilty.

Dec. 1, 2017: Flynn, the former national security adviser, pleaded guilty for lying to the FBI.

Jan. 31, 2018: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Director Brenda Fitzgerald resigned following a report that she bought shares in a tobacco company one month into her tenure.

Jan. 31, 2018: The Washington Post reported that HUD Secretary Ben Carson “allowed his son to help organize an agency ‘listening tour’ in Baltimore last summer despite warnings from department lawyers that doing so risked violating federal ethics rules… Career officials and political appointees raised concerns days before the visit that Carson’s son, local businessman Ben Carson Jr., and daughter-in-law were inviting people with whom they potentially had business dealings.”

Feb. 8, 2018: White House staff secretary Rob Porter officially departed the White House after the allegations surfaced that he abused his ex-wives; Porter has denied the allegations.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/tracing-trump-white-house-s-year-permanent-scandal-n846246

View user profile

20 Re: indictment alert on 2/14/2018, 12:22 am

Obama an evil man? Please wake up from your dream. You are beginning to sound more like a robot from Westworld.........Obama honored his wedding vows and never cheated on his wife. He chose a wife not as a knick knack to put on a shelf, but a life partner. I would not even golf with somebody like Trump as he is all that is wrong in this world. My opinion of this man was formed long before he entered politics, and my admiration of Senator Obama existed long before he became President. Good men are easy to identify, but hard to find. Donald Trump is what you scrape off your shoes when you step in something......and just because he became President does not change reality. Evil to the core.

View user profile

21 Re: indictment alert on 2/14/2018, 12:35 pm

I wonder if the guy who has spent the last year quietly gathering evidence is lying, or if it’s the people who have spent the same time telling provable lies, denigrating the judiciary, and scoffing at the idea of a knowable truth.

View user profile

22 Re: indictment alert on 2/14/2018, 2:51 pm

polecat wrote:I wonder if the guy who has spent the last year quietly gathering evidence is lying, or if it’s the people who have spent the same time telling provable lies, denigrating the judiciary, and scoffing at the idea of a knowable truth.

No fisa warrant without Hillary/dnc/Russian collusion. No trump Russia allegations without Hillary/dnc/Russian dossier. No special council without Hillary/dnc/Russian/fbi/doj/ Obama admin unmasking and selective leaks. But who are you leftists all worked up about? Lol... good work comrades... very useful.

Trump should just start rounding up your dear leaders. Those are the new tactics.

View user profile

23 Re: indictment alert on 2/14/2018, 4:16 pm

PkrBum wrote:
polecat wrote:I wonder if the guy who has spent the last year quietly gathering evidence is lying, or if it’s the people who have spent the same time telling provable lies, denigrating the judiciary, and scoffing at the idea of a knowable truth.

No fisa warrant without Hillary/dnc/Russian collusion. No trump Russia allegations without Hillary/dnc/Russian dossier. No special council without Hillary/dnc/Russian/fbi/doj/ Obama admin unmasking and selective leaks. But who are you leftists all worked up about? Lol... good work comrades... very useful.

Trump should just start rounding up your dear leaders. Those are the new tactics.

Do you have any clue how stupid you sound?

View user profile

24 Re: indictment alert on 2/14/2018, 4:32 pm

PkrBum wrote:

I like the way you use the word russian instead of Christopher Steel.

View user profile

25 Re: indictment alert on 2/14/2018, 5:31 pm

polecat wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

I like the way you use the word russian instead of Christopher Steel.

Steele was just an intermediary. Tho there's further info that the dnc (podesta?) were sources as well.

If that's the new legal "burden"... then all bets are off. There's no reason not to use politicized agencies too.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum