Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arizona Wins The 2017 ObamaCare Sweepstakes: 116% Increase In Benchmark Premium

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

ObamaCare keeps on rolling downhill like a snowball. Getting bigger and bigger every moment.

Arizona Wins The 2017 ObamaCare Sweepstakes: 116% Increase In Benchmark Premium
ED MORRISSEY Posted at 6:41 pm on October 27, 2016

And here I thought that my home state of Minnesota would take the top prize in the ObamaCare follies for 2017. Not only did premium prices go up an average of 60%, but the state Commerce Commissioner had to agree to ration access to all but one plan to keep the insurers from bolting altogether. Combine that with Governor Mark Dayton’s years of mindless ObamaCare boosterism, and I figured Minnesota was a lock on Patsy of the Year.

The Department of Health and Human Services revealed Monday that premiums for a midlevel benchmark plan will increase an average of 25 percent across the 39 states served by the federally run online market, and that about 1 in 5 consumers will have plans only from a single insurer to pick from, after major national carriers such as UnitedHealth Group, Humana and Aetna scaled back their roles.

However, in Arizona, unsubsidized premiums for a hypothetical 27-year-old buying a benchmark “second-lowest cost silver plan” will jump by 116 percent, from $196 to $422, according to the administration report.

[...]

http://beta.hotair.com/archives/2016/10/27/arizona-wins-2017-obamacare-sweepstakes-116-increase-benchmark-premium/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum