This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

What are we going to do with these folks from Illinois?

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753239/Smack-Group-women-slap-inside-Walmart-end-ripping-s-clothes.html

View user profile
Good grief.

View user profile
Let's pray those Illinois trash don't come here and pollute our gene pool.

View user profile
Bob wrote:Let's pray those Illinois trash don't come here and pollute our gene pool.

Damn carpetbagger's.

View user profile
They all need a daily affirmation.

View user profile
My avatar is a typical young Illinoisian. I show that to warn southerners about immigration from Illinois.

View user profile
Yep I thought sure you were from the Urbana-Champaign area. Put a beany hat on and you got it.

View user profile
Let's pray those Illinois trash don't come here and pollute our gene pool.

You see that is the problem.......you need Illinois men to spread their seed among young women so the mean IQ can reach 100, I am willing to serve that purpose and I guarantee in twenty years I can raise the IQ five points in the panhandle. I figure two a day, 14 a week would almost be 700 smart little seaoats spreading their seed in the next generation, but the problem is that once a panhandle woman has had sex with a seaoat, the are never going back........

In regard to those Walmart shoppers, they left Pensacola in 1954 when they tired of the four bathrooms, but honestly they were smart enough to leave, so why would your rag on your intellectuals.....I mean it was a sale.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:

In regard to those Walmart shoppers, they left Pensacola in 1954 when they tired of the four bathrooms.

I disagree. I think they went to Walmart because they were tired of the three kitchens. Anybody knows that.

View user profile
Nope, the migration of Pensacola blacks and whites to the Chicago area is well documented. Huge numbers of blacks who were not given equal opportunity migrated North to leave Hell and give their families opportunity. A black friend still goes back to Pensacola to visit family, and he is trying to become a judge. The fact remains that calling the panhandle the armpit as Sal did is very close to the truth........and Illinois is the polar opposite of hell.....just the facts jack.

View user profile
Wal Mart in 1954?... On July 2, 1962, Sam Walton opened the first Walmart store in Rogers, Ark.

View user profile
Wal Mart in 1954?... On July 2, 1962, Sam Walton opened the first Walmart store in Rogers, Ark.


Now you know why your son escaped hell and went to heaven.......although some of us Illinois folk might call Joliet purgatory.....kinda of a mid way point between hell and Rosebud. However, the brightest and the best always migrate to Illinois......that is what the IQ map says.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Wal Mart in 1954?... On July 2, 1962, Sam Walton opened the first Walmart store in Rogers, Ark.


Now you know why your son escaped hell and went to heaven.......although some of us Illinois folk might call Joliet purgatory.....kinda of a mid way point between hell and Rosebud.   However, the brightest and the best always migrate to Illinois......that is what the IQ map says.

Not, quite true, They are so hard up for intelligent hard working Southerners that they pay big money for crackers to come help them out their troubles.

View user profile
Not, quite true, They are so hard up for intelligent hard working Southerners that they pay big money for crackers to come help them out their troubles.


Agree, anybody smart enough to leave hell and raise their kids as Yankees are always in high demand and can contribute to a winning company. There is a reason that no company in their right mind locates in hell........all the smart folk have moved to Illinois.

View user profile
The welcoming committee is waiting for Knot.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Wal Mart in 1954?... On July 2, 1962, Sam Walton opened the first Walmart store in Rogers, Ark.


Now you know why your son escaped hell and went to heaven.......although some of us Illinois folk might call Joliet purgatory.....kinda of a mid way point between hell and Rosebud.   However, the brightest and the best always migrate to Illinois......that is what the IQ map says.

Actually the attached IQ list ranks IL 31st, just below Texas and not far above FLorida.....

http://brandongaille.com/list-average-iq-by-country-and-american-states/

View user profile
"Chicago's murder rate soars 72% in 2016; shootings up more than 88%"

Must be frustrating to be very bright yet locked in a cesspool, makes you want to gun someone I guess.....I always thought that behavior was confined to gun toting rednecks flying Confederate flags in the hell known as the South.....

View user profile
Bob wrote:My avatar is a typical young Illinoisian.  I show that  to warn southerners about immigration from Illinois.  



Bob your avatar looks like Barry Godon, a popular child actor from way back.

View user profile
Does anyone know what 2seaoat is talking about when he keeps referring to the "four bathrooms"? lol

View user profile
Telstar wrote:

Bob your avatar looks like Barry Gordon, a popular child actor from way back.

View user profile
Poor Gator....fourth grade scores and ACT scores are objective national measurements......why would you even doubt it....you know in your heart that what I am saying is absolutely true.....



View user profile
Bob wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Bob your avatar looks like Barry Gordon, a popular child actor from way back.




Yup, that's him. He had a hit record, I'm Getting Nothing For Christmas and a pretty good movie with Jason Robards called A Thousand Clowns.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Poor Gator....fourth grade scores and ACT scores are objective national measurements......why would you even doubt it....you know in your heart that what I am saying is absolutely true.....




Poor 2SO, you know - the dude who touted IQ levels and when proven wrong leaps to 4th grade testing scores. That's quite a leap Jabroni....a leap down the rabbit hole of denial.......

View user profile
The second confirmation will be after the general election when those same low IQ folks vote for Trump......the nexus of IQ and non college educated Trump supporters complete the obvious.

Poor 2SO, you know - the dude who touted IQ levels and when proven wrong leaps to 4th grade testing scores. That's quite a leap Jabroni....a leap down the rabbit hole of denial.......

I have been posting the same map for a month, and yes that fourth grade IQ test is an objective IQ test......tell me when an adult gets an IQ test? I will wait in anticipation of a stunning answer which confirms the map.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum