Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When will Tellthetruth delete himself?

+4
2seaoat
Markle
dumpcare
boards of FL
8 posters

When will Tellthetruth delete himself? I_vote_lcap0%When will Tellthetruth delete himself? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
When will Tellthetruth delete himself? I_vote_lcap14%When will Tellthetruth delete himself? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
When will Tellthetruth delete himself? I_vote_lcap71%When will Tellthetruth delete himself? I_vote_rcap 71% [ 5 ]
When will Tellthetruth delete himself? I_vote_lcap0%When will Tellthetruth delete himself? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
When will Tellthetruth delete himself? I_vote_lcap14%When will Tellthetruth delete himself? I_vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Is this a ploy to get more votes for Hillary? Razz Razz Razz

boards of FL

boards of FL

Think of it like an office NFL Super Bowl pool where you and your co-workers purchase squares to predict the final score.

dumpcare

Can we win money?

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:When will Tellthetruth delete himself?

Someone gets under your thin skin and you go on a rampage to ban them from YOUR little forum.

When will Tellthetruth delete himself? Duly%20Noted_zps0t9imdmh

What a dick.

boards of FL

boards of FL

We're getting some seriously interesting selections here. Some one is predicting a very early, 8:00 PM departure. And another is predicting a late night self-deletion. I think they're probably playing the "drunken rage" strategy on that one.

boards of FL

boards of FL

ppaca wrote:Can we win money?

Nope. Just the respect of your peers.

2seaoat

He probably will not delete himself. I think the senate is going to be incredibly close. If the Republicans win the senate, we will hear about how no supreme court justice will be replaced during four years of Hillary's Presidency. The wingnuts will be in full force, but if they try that tactic the Supreme Court will issue a unanimous decision on the need to replace justices. The balance of power works because people want government to work, but if the nihilist want to destroy our constitutional form of government, the Supreme Court will have the authority to interpret and "Legislate" a solution where the Senate fails to do its job. In the history of this country, there has only been on other time that a Supreme Court Justice has not been replaced in this period of time.....nihilist must be flushed down the toilet with the other turds.......Pace will enjoy the ride down to the sewer.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Looks like we're reaching somewhat of a consensus that Tellthetruth will likely experience a meltdown and delete himself some time around 10pm on election night.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Don't forget to lock your votes in, everyone! Election day is right around the corner!

Telstar

Telstar

boards of FL wrote:Don't forget to lock your votes in, everyone!  Election day is right around the corner!

I won't vote in this one. I already seem to rub one moderator with the power to delete comments the wrong way just because I'm from New York.

RealLindaL

Sorry Boards, with all due respect I'll also refrain from voting. In my case it's because, as I've previously indicated in so many words, I'm not taking this election for granted.

RealLindaL wrote:Sorry Boards, with all due respect I'll also refrain from voting.  In my case it's because, as I've previously indicated in so many words, I'm not taking this election for granted.  

For a second I thght it was going to be out of common decency... nice save.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Sorry Boards, with all due respect I'll also refrain from voting.  In my case it's because, as I've previously indicated in so many words, I'm not taking this election for granted.  

For a second I thght it was going to be out of common decency... nice save.

Sorry, but your friend TTT doesn't deserve common decency, IMHO. He's just another hate-spewing spammer like Markle.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Please somebody, tell me why Tellthetruth never tells the truth. Anyone?

Telstar

Telstar

boards of FL

boards of FL

Just look at the front page. We're already beginning to see the predictable sharp uptick in posts from Tellthetruth. I'm not sure we have ever seen this level of self delusion. Oh man is this going to be a great meltdown.

2seaoat

I am still having fun reading the posts two months before the 2012 election, and is a hoot. I mean the pattern of utter non relevant fantasy of tinfoilers cannot help amusing folks when they read the posts before this election . The best thing to happen was the weiner email discovery.......its been a hoot as they sense that they have wind in their sails.........I mean it is possible.......I might be wrong......but most people I know do not buy into any of those threads in 2012 or 2016......but without that wind in their sails it would be boring.......I love the idea that Mr. Markle is all excited about Anthony weiner........I am usually right on my gut feelings.

knothead

knothead

I thought he was taking a sabbatical, what happened?

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:I thought he was taking a sabbatical, what happened?

C'mon knot, you know what happened, right? TTT thought the Trumpster was losing so he picked up his toys and ran home. Then Comey gave him renewed hope and he came rushing back to gloat -- which is never a good idea. Wait 'til he sees the information coming out tomorrow on polling of those who have already voted in Florida. Trump is in real trouble.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum