Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tellthetruth posted six separate anti Hillary email/cellphone/hacking incidents. No one cares.

+7
VectorMan
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
Vikingwoman
RealLindaL
knothead
Wordslinger
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

But stay with it PeeDawg.  It's the only thing you've got ... LOL

Why would you settle for a person you know is so flawed? Where are your convictions?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Why would you settle for a person you know is so flawed? Where are your convictions?

The other choice is rolling dice on a man who is obviously and seriously nuts. Which do you want to lead your country -- a cunning, lying, ambitious, polished politician tied to the 1% --- or an egoistic racist whose instabilities are paraded everyday along with his changing positions on everything? Hillary will load the supreme court as it should be loaded. Donald will excel at pissing off everyone in the world.

knothead

knothead

Even with her short comings I totally support HRC, it is competence over evil in my mind . . . .
I don't give a rat's ass that she has connived and distorted issues surrounding her email stupidity,most would agree she is competent to govern and compared to Trump she is Einstein . . . . .

Telstar

Telstar

More Trouble for GOP as Mainstream Media Debates Trump’s Mental Health

Reactions to an American president who not only says but does things from a position of apparent insanity, can never mean good things for the United States

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/08/06/trouble-gop-mainstream-media-debates-trumps-mental-health.html

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:Even with her short comings I totally support HRC, it is competence over evil in my mind . . . .
I don't give a rat's ass that she has connived and distorted issues surrounding her email stupidity,most would agree she is competent to govern and compared to Trump she is Einstein . . . . .  

Well, I do give a rat's ass, because I'd like to be able to admire and have confidence in the steadfast truthfulness and integrity of my nation's president -- but none of that negates the bottom line reality of what you and Word are saying here, knot.   Trump is a total wacko, dangerous in so many ways both overt and insidious, and MUST be defeated -- so Hillary gets my vote, too.    

But don't anyone get overly cocky.  The polls are too close for comfort.

Vikingwoman

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Why would you settle for a person you know is so flawed? Where are your convictions?

The other choice is rolling dice on a man who is obviously and seriously nuts.  Which do you want to lead your country -- a cunning, lying, ambitious, polished politician tied to the 1% --- or an egoistic racist whose instabilities are paraded everyday along with his changing positions on everything?   Hillary will load the supreme court as it should be loaded.  Donald will excel at pissing off everyone in the world.  

Wait a minute here...Trump is not a lying,cunning, ambitious racist tied to the 1%? You left out those adjectives strangely?

knothead wrote:Even with her short comings I totally support HRC, it is competence over evil in my mind . . . .

Competent ? Yes, competent at being bought off by foreign governments and entities that will call in their markers on her if she is elected President. Competent at being corrupt. Competent at believing her own lies. If the woman can't follow simple directions that an E-1 in the military can do regarding the handling and storage of clissdified information, she surely isn't competent for the office of the President. What's sad is that she willfully broke many laws and the FBI looked the other way at this point. If you want lawlessness, vote for her because that is where we are headed if she is elected. The Goths and Visigoths are at the gates of the nation and even infiltrated inside and a Hillary win in November will destroy this nation. I say that because the people of this nation are watching her and if we are so unfortunate to call the wench the POTUS and knowing what she has gotten away with, there will be anarchy by everyone who tries to do the same, but are thrown in the jails. Maybe that's why America isn't mentioned in Revelations according to Biblical scholars?

Wordslinger wrote:

Which do you want to lead your country  

Neither.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Tellthetruth wrote:

Competent ? Yes, competent at being bought off by foreign governments and entities that will call in their markers on her if she is elected President. Competent at being corrupt. Competent at believing her own lies. If the woman can't follow simple directions that an E-1 in the military can do regarding the handling and storage of clissdified information, she surely isn't competent for the office of the President. What's sad is that she willfully broke many laws and the FBI looked the other way at this point. If you want lawlessness, vote for her because that is where we are headed if she is elected. The Goths and Visigoths are at the gates of the nation and even infiltrated inside and a Hillary win in November will destroy this nation. I say that because the people of this nation are watching her and if we are so unfortunate to call the wench the POTUS and knowing what she has gotten away with, there will be anarchy by everyone who tries to do the same, but are thrown in the jails. Maybe that's why America isn't mentioned in Revelations according to Biblical scholars?

Here we have the real story from our resident anarchist who thinks all Muslims are evil, a man who celebrates torturing captives, a guy who thinks the right answer to poverty is more cops with tanks, and who, along with the KKK the American Nazi Party and other white racist gangs, gives his full support to Trump.  Yessirreesir, Peedawg -- our resident, militant firearms enthusiast promises overt, armed revolution if Hillary is elected.  

Q: Peedawg -- name ONE biblical scholar please ... LOL

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Tellthetruth wrote:The Goths and Visigoths are at the gates of the nation and even infiltrated inside and a Hillary win in November will destroy this nation.

Fearmonger much?

Tellthetruth posted six separate anti Hillary email/cellphone/hacking incidents.  No one cares. Fear10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:

Interesting. So are you trying to say that since we already survived one madman in the White House like Bush that we can survive another one like Trump?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Interesting. So are you trying to say that since we already survived one madman in the White House like Bush that we can survive another one like Trump?

Uh...NO!! The saddest part of Donald Trump's run for the presidency is that it's making people forget how totally awful George W Bush was.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Uh...NO!!  The saddest part of Donald Trump's run for the presidency is that it's making people forget how totally awful George W Bush was.  

I can't change the mistakes that happened in 2000 and 2004. I can only hope America doesn't make the same kind of stupid mistake again by allowing Trump to inhabit the White House in 2016.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:The Goths and Visigoths are at the gates of the nation and even infiltrated inside and a Hillary win in November will destroy this nation.

Fearmonger much?

Tellthetruth posted six separate anti Hillary email/cellphone/hacking incidents.  No one cares. Fear10

The parallels are there and to ignore them shows arrogance and ignorance.

Telstar wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Uh...NO!!  The saddest part of Donald Trump's run for the presidency is that it's making people forget how totally awful George W Bush was.  

I can't change the mistakes that happened in 2000 and 2004. I can only hope America doesn't make the same kind of stupid mistake again by allowing Trump to inhabit the White House in 2016.

Trump is a better choice than someone who a) can't remember what she did due to falling and has brain damage, b) remembers but chooses to ignore and now blame others, c) willfully disregards federal law regarding the safekeeping and storing of information at the (C) Confidential, (S) Secret, or (TS/SCI) Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (includes SAP special access programs), or hopes she has better luck than her husband during investigations. That people still think she is president material is a huge joke. She cannot even handle the responsibilities we give E-1s in the military- so why do you think she can handle being POTUS?

VectorMan

VectorMan

Tellthetruth posted six separate anti Hillary email/cellphone/hacking incidents. No one cares.

I do believe you're wrong about no one caring. The polls are showing it.

You libs must just keep your heads stuck in the sand so you can ignore the truth about the evil witch running for POTUS. But, whatever, say what you will, I don't think she'll win. Every time she takes a step, it's right into another pile of "OH SHIT!"

People are tired of the liberal BS. Progressives would eventually turn the whole country into Detroit. I mean, wake up. Don't you think people notice that kind of utter stupidity?

Telstar

Telstar

No denying it, some folks just love that Trump.

2seaoat

Trump is a better choice

For a normal well adjusted American, probably not the best choice. For a fascist who was unable to accept a black man as President, has little use for a woman being elevated to the Presidency, yes those white uneducated voters clearly agree that Trump is a better choice. As Trump said......"I love the poorly educated."

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Trump is a better choice

For a normal well adjusted American, probably not the best choice.   For a fascist who was unable to accept a black man as President, has little use for a woman being elevated to the Presidency, yes those white uneducated voters clearly agree that Trump is a better choice.  As Trump said......"I love the poorly educated."

Is there any wonder why Trump is called Glorious Leader by Alt-Right dregs?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:For a fascist who was unable to accept a black man as President, has little use for a woman being elevated to the Presidency, yes those white uneducated voters clearly agree that Trump is a better choice.  As Trump said......"I love the poorly educated."

He had difficulty adjusting to Obama's presidency, and is still frustrated by it after 8 years. Just wait until Hillary is elected. He is going to really get stupid.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:But stay with it PeeDawg.  It's the only thing you've got ... LOL

Simple, my Progressive good friends are afraid of each thread and the FACTS they contain.

Progressives are ashamed of who they are forced to push.

Telstar

Telstar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum