Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've never seen this forum so desperate... It's awesome

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

the handwriting is on the wall. Hillary is done.

2seaoat

I think you have.......October 2008 and October 2012......you were saying how desperate we all were and how President Obama was done......his approval rates tell the whole story.

RealLindaL

Tellthetruth wrote:the handwriting is on the wall. Hillary is done.

And I've never seen anyone quite so delusional. I guess that's what happens when one confines his reading to the far right rags.

knothead

knothead

Whatever PeeDawg is having give me a double please . . . . gotta be some good stuff!

2seaoat

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

RealLindaL wrote:And I've never seen anyone quite so delusional.  I guess that's what happens when one confines his reading to the far right rags.

This is why I am so glad PeeDog returned to the forum after his months of self-exile.... Razz

When Hillary romps over Trump with 300+ electoral votes, you can bet that he will be the first poster to blame the election results on voter/election fraud, and he will post some obscure right-wing blog post as his "proof."

And you will read dozens of rants about HRC between her election and her inauguration. It will be an never-ending array of pouting and doom-and-gloom predictions for America. Just be ready for it, is all I can say.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL wrote:

And I've never seen anyone quite so delusional.  I guess that's what happens when one confines his reading to the far right rags.

Would you say that something similar "happens" when one confines their reading to far left rags?

2seaoat

Would you say that something similar "happens" when one confines their reading to far left rags?

No......those folks knew Hillary would not be indicted.

2seaoat wrote:Would you say that something similar "happens" when one confines their reading to far left rags?

You must mean me... because I said all along that she'd get a pass. That doesn't mean she's innocent.

Silly comrade.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Would you say that something similar "happens" when one confines their reading to far left rags?

You must mean me... because I said all along that she'd get a pass. That doesn't mean she's innocent.

Silly comrade.

What you continually fail to realize is that Hillary did nothing criminal.

Hillary is a criminal and karma is a mofo. The GOP would never take the HOR or the Senate by your prediction either. Karma sucks for you too.

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Silly comrade.

She's done the same thing(x about 33k emails) as petraeus and he got a 100k fine and lost his job.  The fact is Obama covered for her because he will be implicated in the same acts if she goes down. It's a cover up of epic criminal activity.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

And I've never seen anyone quite so delusional.  I guess that's what happens when one confines his reading to the far right rags.

Dunno because I don't read them, wherever/whatever they are -- and I don't have to read them to know that TTT's statement that "Hillary is done" is just plain delusional.

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Dunno because I don't read them, wherever/whatever they are -- and I don't have to read them to know that TTT's statement that "Hillary is done" is just plain delusional.

Flatex constantly posts extended copy and paste dogma from far leftist sites... usually off topic.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Flatex constantly posts extended copy and paste dogma from far leftist sites... usually off topic.

And Markle does the same from the far right. I almost never seriously read any of it from either side.

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

And Markle does the same from the far right.   I almost never seriously read any of it from either side.  

Ok... but you only call one side delusional. Got it.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

And Markle does the same from the far right.   I almost never seriously read any of it from either side.  

Ok... but you only call one side delusional. Got it.

I will call ANYONE delusional who makes delusional statements such as the first post in this thread, which has absolutely no basis in fact, and you know it.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Tellthetruth wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Silly comrade.

She's done the same thing(x about 33k emails) as petraeus and he got a 100k fine and lost his job.  The fact is Obama covered for her because he will be implicated in the same acts if she goes down. It's a cover up of epic criminal activity.

Patraeus shared classified info with his paramour and biographer.

Floridatexan wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Silly comrade.

Patraeus shared classified info with his paramour and biographer.

Hillary solicited unclassified techs to handle her server. She hired unclassified tech companies to transport, copy, then delete servers and the classified contents. She oversaw the incompetent loss of a BlackBerry and a laptop... and even had her subordinates destroying devices with hammers.

Which do you suppose more carelessly and incompetently exposed our security to potential espionage?

2seaoat

Which do you suppose more carelessly and incompetently exposed our security to potential espionage?

Irrelevant question. The question and only question did Hillary Clinton have criminal intent to share classified information.......The FBI has clearly answered the same, in both the General's case and the Clinton investigation. Your speculation about potential espionage is naive.

2seaoat wrote:Which do you suppose more carelessly and incompetently exposed our security to potential espionage?

Irrelevant question.  The question and only question did Hillary Clinton have criminal intent to share classified information.......The FBI has clearly answered the same, in both the General's case and the Clinton investigation.  Your speculation about potential espionage is naive.
It doesn't take criminal intent. I've got the same level of clearance hitlery had as SOS and some of the same read-ins on programs. She's failed to live up to all her non-disclosure agreements and agreements to safeguard information vital to the security of the nation. Ask the two recent Navy guys who lost their careers and freedom. Ask Edward snowden why he ran like hell. It's the same behavior. Criminal intent or not, Hillary has broken the law, the same laws E-1s in the military seem to be able to keep with a high school diploma as their education level

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I can see how you're duped into believing that Hillary Clinton's actions rise to a level of criminality. Every single right-wing blog is carrying this story as if it's the absolute truth. Here comes November, and your candidate is not only a flop; he's a frickin' NAZI.

2seaoat

Criminal intent or not, Hillary has broken the law, the same laws E-1s in the military seem to be able to keep with a high school diploma as their education level

Stupid is hard to fix........but you seem entirely set in your own mind to confirm the same every day you post on this forum. Honestly, you entertain me. I would have to really search to find such idiotic posts which state criminal intent or not Hillary has broken the law. Honestly......you just cannot make this stuff up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum