Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm curious. Why are the Progressives Here So Desperate to DEFEND ISIS TERRORISTS?

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
2seaoat
Markle
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

I'm curious.  Why are the Progressives Here So Desperate to DEFEND ISIS TERRORISTS?

Does hiding their heads in the sand cause fatal Islamic Terrorists to go away?  Or does it make them "CUT THAT OUT" as Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama told Russia about the hacking last year?  I'm sure that sent TERROR through the Russian President, Vladimir Putin.

Really, why are you so desperate to defend Islamic Terrorists?  You must have a great reason.  Please share it with us.

The ONLY possible reason I can believe is that my Progressive good friends share my certainty that President Obama is solely responsible we find the world is in today.

Am I wrong? Then what is the reason Progressives fervently defend ruthless, savage killers?

Last edited by Markle on 1/6/2017, 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

They are nothing more than a criminal gang. Law enforcement is doing a good job of minimizing their criminality to less than bee sting deaths in America. The idea that ISIS is some nation state threat is for stupid people. The drug gangs in America kill more innocent Americans than ISIS, yet we continue a war on drugs which guarantees their existence, and guarantees huge law enforcement budgets.

Sal

Sal

Better question would be, why is Markle so anxious to soil his diaper?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:They are nothing more than a criminal gang. Law enforcement is doing a good job of minimizing their criminality to less than bee sting deaths in America. The idea that ISIS is some nation state threat is for stupid people. The drug gangs in America kill more innocent Americans than ISIS, yet we continue a war on drugs which guarantees their existence, and guarantees huge law enforcement budgets.

Share with us which bee sting shut down the 22nd busiest airport in the nation interrupted all flights in and out of South Florida and caused New York, Washinton and most certainly other large airports to immediately beef up their security.

Come on, that must be...(pun intended) one heck of a bee sting!

2seaoat

A mentally disturbed ex military criminal did those things. A bee was not involved.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:I'm curious.  Why are the Progressives Here So Desperate to DEFEND ISIS TERRORISTS?

Does hiding their heads in the sand cause fatal Islamic Terrorists to go away?  Or does it make them "CUT THAT OUT" as Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama told Russia about the hacking last year?  I'm sure that sent TERROR through the Russian President, Vladimir Putin.

Really, why are you so desperate to defend Islamic Terrorists?  You must have a great reason.  Please share it with us.

The ONLY possible reason I can believe is that my Progressive good friends share my certainty that President Obama is solely responsible we find the world is in today.

Am I wrong?  Then what is the reason Progressives fervently defend ruthless, savage killers?

I told you all that Lame Dork poster Markle would double-down on stupid..........

via GIPHY

[/

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

How does a Puerto Rican American who was probably born Catholic, suddenly morph into a Muslim, then ISIS terrorist?

I have had a blast here tonight watching Lame Dork poster Markle and PeeDog turn themselves into drooling fools...

I am so glad it was a rainy day today and that I was able to finish the important stuff earlier. The Bobbsy Twins don't know when to pick-up their marbles and go home. Perhaps it's because they have lost too many to know it's time to quit!

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:How does a Puerto Rican American who was probably born Catholic, suddenly morph into a Muslim, then ISIS terrorist?

I have had a blast here tonight watching Lame Dork poster Markle and PeeDog turn themselves into drooling fools...

I am so glad it was a rainy day today and that I was able to finish the important stuff earlier. The Bobbsy Twins don't know when to pick-up their marbles and go home. Perhaps it's because they have lost too many to know it's time to quit!

Why are you afraid to answer my simple question? Why are Progressives so desperate to deny the existance of Islamic Terrorists?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Why are you afraid to answer my simple question?  Why are Progressives so desperate to deny the existance of Islamic Terrorists?

I won't deny the existence of Islamic terror.

When will the shootings down in Fort Lauderdale be officially declared an act of Muslim terrorism? I dare you to hold your breath until this happens. Can you do this?

via GIPHY

RealLindaL

Apparently this mentally ill individual went to the FBI at some point in the not-too-distant past and told them he was hearing voices urging him to join ISIS.  This is not the action of a real ISIS recruit, much less of an Islamic terrorist.

The FBI turned him over to local law enforcement and he was supposedly referred to some type of mental health facility for treatment.  What happened after that I don't know, but obviously someone (or more than one someone) dropped the ball.  

This fucker is just plain sick, but is no jihadist.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I'm curious. Why are the Progressives Here So Desperate to DEFEND ISIS TERRORISTS?

LOL! I don't think the progressives are the ones who are being desperate here......

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I'm curious. Why are the Progressives Here So Desperate to DEFEND ISIS TERRORISTS?

LOL! I don't think the progressives are the ones who are being desperate here.....

Certainly not me.  Who is actively working to defend radical Islamic Terrorists?

Further proof of you allegiance is your dedication to defending Petulant President Petulant President Barack Hussein Obama releasing known, murdering savages so they may create more terror in the world and to advance their barbaric beliefs.

Last edited by Markle on 1/7/2017, 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

dumpcare

I'm curios. Why you being a supposedly christian man do you thrive on hate? It seems the more hate you can post you work yourself into a frenzy. OR are you like a serial killer and get off this way?

Maybe a better question is... why do you excuse the ideologically driven policy that kills innocents?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_former_Guantanamo_Bay_detainees_alleged_to_have_returned_to_terrorism

According to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), as of September 2016, 693 detainees have been transferred from Guantanamo Bay. According to th ODNI, 122 (17.6%) are 'Confirmed' as returning to terrorist or militant activities, while 86 (12.4%) are suspected by them of the same.[3]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:They are nothing more than a criminal gang.  Law enforcement is doing a good job of minimizing their criminality to less than bee sting deaths in America.  The idea that ISIS is some nation state threat is for stupid people.  The drug gangs in America kill more innocent Americans than ISIS, yet we continue a war on drugs which guarantees their existence, and guarantees huge law enforcement budgets.

Share with us which bee sting shut down the 22nd busiest airport in the nation interrupted all flights in and out of South Florida and caused New York, Washinton and most certainly other large airports to immediately beef up their security.

You have a point here Markle. Consideration should be given to impounding all firearms possessed by Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan vets who have been treated for psychological problems. And all vets suffering from PTSD should be placed on the "No Fly" list. Let's all of us stay safe!!!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:They are nothing more than a criminal gang.  Law enforcement is doing a good job of minimizing their criminality to less than bee sting deaths in America.  The idea that ISIS is some nation state threat is for stupid people.  The drug gangs in America kill more innocent Americans than ISIS, yet we continue a war on drugs which guarantees their existence, and guarantees huge law enforcement budgets.

You have a point here Markle.  Consideration should be given to impounding all firearms possessed by Vietnam, Iraq or Afghanistan vets who have been treated for psychological problems.  And all vets suffering from PTSD should be placed on the "No Fly" list.  Let's all of us stay safe!!!

Would President Trump and the Republican Congress and Senate support such a move?

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:I'm curios [curious]. Why you being a supposedly christian [Christian] man do you thrive on hate?  It seems the more hate you can post you work yourself into a frenzy. OR are you like a serial killer and get off this way?

I hate no one. I pray nightly for the health and safety of the Obama's and all our other leaders.

I do, hate the policies and doctrines of our petulant president. They have several damaged our country and placed us in far greater danger around the world.

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
ppaca wrote:I'm curios [curious]. Why you being a supposedly christian [Christian]  man do you thrive on hate?  It seems the more hate you can post you work yourself into a frenzy. OR are you like a serial killer and get off this way?

I hate no one.  I pray nightly for the health and safety of the Obama's and all our other leaders.

I do, hate the policies and doctrines of our petulant president.  They have several damaged our country and placed us in far greater danger around the world.

I'm curious.  Why are the Progressives Here So Desperate to DEFEND ISIS TERRORISTS? 85f26513

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum