Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

During the debatge Trump lied about calling climate change a hoax.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

In last night's debate, Donald Trump denied that he ever said climate change a "hoax" perpetrated by the "Chinese."
Of course, that was a lie.

Trump, on record:
"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

And another Trump statement:  " NBC News just called it the great freeze - coldest weather in years. Is our country still spending money on the GLOBAL WARMING HOAX?"

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:In last night's debate, Donald Trump denied that he ever said climate change a "hoax" perpetrated by the "Chinese."
Of course, that was a lie.

Trump, on record:
"The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."

And another Trump statement:  " NBC News just called it the great freeze - coldest weather in years. Is our country still spending money on the GLOBAL WARMING HOAX?"

Vikingwoman

Trump got environmental awards? What! By who? When etc?

Sal

Sal

If you are under the impression that climate change was the only thing Trump lied about last night, you didn't watch the debate.

Vikingwoman

What really got me was after the debate Trump says he didn't bring up Bill's transgressions because Chelsea was in the audience. The gall of this man to say that after his cheating. I went from not liking him very much to can't stand him now. He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever!

RealLindaL

Sal wrote:If you are under the impression that climate change was the only thing Trump lied about last night, you didn't watch the debate.

cheers cheers cheers

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:What really got me was after the debate Trump says he didn't bring up Bill's transgressions because Chelsea was in the audience. The gall of this man to say that after his cheating. I went from not liking him very much to can't stand him now. He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever!

And I have little doubt he never even thought about that, since his own transgressions are entirely justified in his own screwed up narcissistic mind.  It's SOOOO obvious!!!

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:What really got me was after the debate Trump says he didn't bring up Bill's transgressions because Chelsea was in the audience. The gall of this man to say that after his cheating. I went from not liking him very much to can't stand him now. He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever!

And I have little doubt he never even thought about that, since his own transgressions are entirely justified in his own screwed up narcissistic mind.  It's SOOOO obvious!!!

Maybe Trump will change his mind and invite Flowers for real to the next debate. Hillary can invite Mrs Trump #1 and Mrs. Trump #2.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum