This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Bob

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 15]

51 Re: Hey Bob on 9/24/2016, 8:38 pm

Just thought of a possibility. They have a tunnel and come in and out through the floor.

View user profile

52 Re: Hey Bob on 9/24/2016, 9:24 pm

I'm thinking that ppaca came in, got baked watching Leave it to Beaver, awoke not knowing where he was, and walked out without turning off the TV.

Just a theory.

I could be wrong.

View user profile

53 Re: Hey Bob on 9/24/2016, 9:51 pm

Gamma is Swiss for multiple choice.......
.

View user profile

54 Re: Hey Bob on 9/24/2016, 9:53 pm

Sal wrote:I'm thinking that ppaca came in, got baked watching Leave it to Beaver, awoke not knowing where he was, and walked out without turning off the TV.

Just a theory.

I could be wrong.

That's how I knew about the tunnel and some stray dog followed me through the tunnel and floor and we sat and watch tv all night.

View user profile

55 Re: Hey Bob on 9/24/2016, 10:02 pm

I knew it!

View user profile

56 Re: Hey Bob on 9/24/2016, 10:03 pm

That's how I knew about the tunnel and some stray dog followed me through the tunnel and floor and we sat and watch tv all night.


Damn.....I think I need to get a medical marijuana card in Florida.

View user profile

57 Re: Hey Bob on 9/24/2016, 10:14 pm

Sal wrote:I knew it!

I left cookie crumbs all over the floor.

View user profile

58 Re: Hey Bob on 9/24/2016, 10:18 pm

It's been one hassle after another. Last week I sent a longtime friend in there to buy my CD jukebox. In the process of moving it he accidentally unplugged the refrigerator. It was five days later when my girlfriend discovered all the contents had rottted and melted and flooded the kitchen floor with this awful mixture of wetness and blood from meat all inside it.
That coupled with what happened today has her freaked out.

View user profile

59 Re: Hey Bob on 9/24/2016, 10:27 pm

It was five days later when my girlfriend discovered all the contents had rottted and melted and flooded the kitchen floor with this awful mixture of wetness and blood from meat all inside it.
That coupled with what happened today has her freaked out.


Nope......she found your chain saw and hockey mask......the rest was simply connecting dots.

View user profile

60 Re: Hey Bob on 9/24/2016, 10:37 pm

I have bad news If you came in through the tunnel, ppaca. You may recall the entire uderground of my neighborhood is the affected area of the Superfund site. The one where the creosote plant at I-110 and Fairfield polluted the aquifer and soil under all the houses including my property. There's enough toxic cooties down there to contaminate any kind of tunnel. It's the same stuff that possibly gave me the non Hodgkin lymphoma.

View user profile

61 Re: Hey Bob on 9/24/2016, 10:42 pm

Wait a minute, it couldn't have been ppaca. I just remembered he was sitting here in the room with me when my girlfriend was hearing the noises.
But I guess it is possible that ppaca could be in cahoots with my girlfriend to make me go insane. Which right know wouldn't be hard to do. lol

View user profile

62 Re: Hey Bob on 9/24/2016, 10:42 pm

Hospital Bob wrote:I have bad news If you came in through the tunnel, ppaca.  You may recall the entire uderground of my neighborhood is the affected area of the Superfund site.  The one where the creosote plant at I-110 and Fairfield polluted the aquifer and soil under all the houses including my property.  There's enough toxic cooties down there to contaminate any kind of tunnel.  It's the same stuff that possibly gave me the non Hodgkin lymphoma.

That is why you may find a hazmat suit when you come home lol.

View user profile

63 Re: Hey Bob on 9/24/2016, 10:43 pm

Hospital Bob wrote:Wait a minute,  it couldn't have been ppaca. I just remembered he was sitting here in the room with me when my girlfriend was hearing the noises.
But I guess it is possible that ppaca could be in cahoots with my girlfriend to make me go insane.  Which right know wouldn't be hard to do.  lol

That whataburger made you come to your senses.

View user profile

64 Re: Hey Bob on 9/24/2016, 10:45 pm

ppaca wrote:
Hospital Bob wrote:I have bad news If you came in through the tunnel, ppaca.  You may recall the entire uderground of my neighborhood is the affected area of the Superfund site.  The one where the creosote plant at I-110 and Fairfield polluted the aquifer and soil under all the houses including my property.  There's enough toxic cooties down there to contaminate any kind of tunnel.  It's the same stuff that possibly gave me the non Hodgkin lymphoma.

That is why you may find a hazmat suit when you come home lol.

Or maybe your girlfriend hears voices. I was telling my wife on the way home and I have told her before that once in a while I hear music and there ain't no music there. lol I always have a ringing in my right ear, have for years and it gets worse on medication.

View user profile

65 Re: Hey Bob on 9/24/2016, 10:50 pm

ppaca wrote:
Hospital Bob wrote:Wait a minute,  it couldn't have been ppaca. I just remembered he was sitting here in the room with me when my girlfriend was hearing the noises.
But I guess it is possible that ppaca could be in cahoots with my girlfriend to make me go insane.  Which right know wouldn't be hard to do.  lol

That whataburger made you come to your senses.

That whataburger you and the misses brought me tasted lik filet mignon after several days of the worst hospital food in America.
Whatever one thinks about Sacred Heart, it's food is better than what they call food at West Florida.

View user profile

66 Re: Hey Bob on 9/24/2016, 10:54 pm

Hospital Bob wrote:
ppaca wrote:
Hospital Bob wrote:Wait a minute,  it couldn't have been ppaca. I just remembered he was sitting here in the room with me when my girlfriend was hearing the noises.
But I guess it is possible that ppaca could be in cahoots with my girlfriend to make me go insane.  Which right know wouldn't be hard to do.  lol

That whataburger made you come to your senses.

That whataburger you and the misses brought me tasted lik filet mignon after several days of the worst hospital  food in America.
Whatever one thinks about Sacred Heart,  it's food is better than hat the call food at West Florida.

View user profile

67 Re: Hey Bob on 9/24/2016, 11:56 pm

You need to get some of that good doob, Bob.

The hospital food will taste like a smorgasbord of whataburgers, you'll invite a stray dog in to discuss politics, and when it's time to turn off the TV and head to bed, you'll unplug the fridge and sleep on the lawn.

Trust me or ppaca on this.

View user profile

68 Re: Hey Bob on 9/25/2016, 9:10 am

Sal wrote:You need to get some of that good doob, Bob.

The hospital food will taste like a smorgasbord of whataburgers, you'll invite a stray dog in to discuss politics, and when it's time to turn off the TV and head to bed, you'll unplug the fridge and sleep on the lawn.

Trust me or ppaca on this.


That made me laugh so hard it pulled the staples out of my head.
But I better not do any marijuana. Bill O'Reilly says marijuana is bad for you and leads to heroin. And as markle points out, he has a bigger audience than anyone so he must be right.




View user profile

69 Re: Hey Bob on 9/25/2016, 10:32 am

Markle and Bill are right, you can get addicted to chocolate. That is if you're putting it in candies or brownie's.

View user profile

70 Re: Hey Bob on 9/25/2016, 10:48 am

ppaca wrote:Markle and Bill are right, you can get addicted to chocolate. That is if you're putting it in candies or brownie's.

I agree with Markle and Hussein Obama who say marijuana should remain illegal because it has no medicinal value. Beer and liquor are legal because they have so much medicinal value.

View user profile

71 Re: Hey Bob on 9/25/2016, 10:54 am

There are two kinds of drunks. Mean drunks and happy drunks. This I can tell you, O'Reilly is the Incredible Hulk of mean nasty obnoxious drunks.

View user profile

72 Re: Hey Bob on 9/25/2016, 11:08 am

Something to explore Bob.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0014488689800056

To test the clinical counterpart of the learned nonuse theory, 25 chronic hemiplegic stroke and head-injured patients with minimal to moderate upper extremity extensor muscle function were required to keep their uninvolved upper extremities within a hand-enclosed sling during waking hours over a 2-week interval. During this forced use period and for 1 year thereafter, changes in force or time-based measures among 21 functional tasks were compared to values at the sixth baseline session, a preintervention time when relearning had plateaued. Significant (P < 0.05, Friedman's repeated measures followed by Tukey multiple comparison tests) changes were seen in 19 of the 21 tasks with most persisting at the 1-year follow-up. There were no apparent differences between right- and left-sided involvement or between stroke versus head injury clients (Mann-Whitney procedure). Ratings for quality of movement scored from videotapes presented in random order showed no change over time. These data suggest that learned nonuse does occur in select neurological patients and that this behavior can be reversed through application of a forced use paradigm.

Same info on NIH for hemipalegic

View user profile

73 Re: Hey Bob on 9/25/2016, 11:10 am

Hospital Bob wrote:
ppaca wrote:Markle and Bill are right, you can get addicted to chocolate. That is if you're putting it in candies or brownie's.

I agree with Markle and Hussein Obama who say marijuana should remain illegal because it has no medicinal value.  Beer and liquor are legal because they have so much medicinal value.

Friday night I watched news and they did a research study on the good and the bad of alcohol and what they used to used to say about some benefits the long term is heart disease not to mention liver.

View user profile

74 Re: Hey Bob on 9/25/2016, 12:31 pm

Guest


Guest
Bob... one thing I have advice for is your left side while you aren't able to control it much. Be sure that you work on the hand and foot. The tendons can effectively shrink. My bil had a tbi... was in a coma for months. His right side was paralyzed at first... and the toughest thing to overcome to walk was being able to flatten out his foot again. He eventually overcame that to walk... but had to switch to lefty to eat and write... etc. Make sure they put the left foot in a orthopaedic boot and a splint for the hand. Work them constantly... everytime you're not doing anything.

75 Re: Hey Bob on 9/25/2016, 2:10 pm

Thanks for all the good info, ppaca and Pkr.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum