This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Bob

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 15]

26 Re: Hey Bob on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:11 am

Hi Bob.(reminds me of the Bob Newhart game but without the beer and liquor) Was thinking of you this weekend. Went to a street fair and the band did a bang up version of Hot Lanta. Last week another band did One Way Out. Good music.




View user profile

27 Re: Hey Bob on Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:29 pm

I saw Bob today.... he looks great and was in good spirits. Our visit was cut short by the therapist....Dammit! 

I could have talked with him for hours. Very kind and pleasant man.

View user profile

28 Re: Hey Bob on Tue Sep 20, 2016 12:44 pm

Anyone who likes The Allman Bothers, Tor Johnson and pro rasslin' is a-okay.

View user profile

29 Re: Hey Bob on Tue Sep 20, 2016 2:51 pm

it was a pleasure to Finally get to meet Joani. What a decent caring woman you are. I would trade a thousand hillbillaries and Dumps for one of you.

View user profile

30 Re: Hey Bob on Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:09 pm

flower .

View user profile

31 Re: Hey Bob on Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:07 pm

It is so cool that Joanie and Bob met each other....

I have often thought about meeting some of you, and almost did with a couple of previous members.

A few years ago, my wife met former poster Birdy Back where she worked in a nearby Winn Dixie.

Birdy and I were PM friends, and when my wife got to the cashier, she casually said, "My husband told me one of his internet forum friends works here..." She answered, "Are you Z's husband?" And they conversed for a bit.

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

32 Re: Hey Bob on Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:12 pm

I've met 4 and spoke with one when I signed her up for a Medicare Supplement.

BTW Z how's your treatments going?

View user profile

33 Re: Hey Bob on Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:31 pm

ppaca wrote:I've met 4 and spoke with one when I signed her up for a Medicare Supplement.

BTW Z how's your treatments going?

Prostate? I saw the oncologist in August. We are going to wait until early winter in 2017 and then I will do the 44 day radiation treatment regimen. That will eat up almost every day of 6.5 weeks in a row. We figured to do it after the holidays and before hurricane season begins.

Thanks for asking, PPCA.

View user profile http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

34 Re: Hey Bob on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:12 pm

I have often felt the desire to meet each and everyone on this forum , , , , , face to face . . . . . more specifically I seriously thought about going over to meet Bob (now Hospital Bob) because he is such an interesting personality but there are so many that I have a connection with but in two weeks I am outta here , , , ,

View user profile

35 Re: Hey Bob on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:14 pm

knothead wrote:I have often felt the desire to meet each and everyone on this forum , , , , , face to face . . . . . more specifically I seriously thought about going over to meet Bob (now Hospital Bob) because he is such an interesting personality but there are so many that I have a connection with but in two weeks I am outta here , , , ,


You should meet Bob before you go. He is like the center of this forum.

View user profile

36 Re: Hey Bob on Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:20 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
knothead wrote:I have often felt the desire to meet each and everyone on this forum , , , , , face to face . . . . . more specifically I seriously thought about going over to meet Bob (now Hospital Bob) because he is such an interesting personality but there are so many that I have a connection with but in two weeks I am outta here , , , ,


You should meet Bob before you go. He is like the center of this forum.

I agree joani . . . . . I feel like I know him just like I feel like I know you . . .

View user profile

37 Re: Hey Bob on Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:52 am

Telstar wrote:Hi Bob.(reminds me of the Bob Newhart game but without the beer and liquor) Was thinking of you this weekend. Went to a street fair and the band did a bang up version of Hot Lanta. Last week another band did One Way Out. Good music.





Great youtubes, Telstar. Made my night.

View user profile

38 Re: Hey Bob on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:18 am

Hospital Bob wrote:
Telstar wrote:Hi Bob.(reminds me of the Bob Newhart game but without the beer and liquor) Was thinking of you this weekend. Went to a street fair and the band did a bang up version of Hot Lanta. Last week another band did One Way Out. Good music.





Great youtubes,  Telstar.  Made my night.




Glad you liked them Bob. Don't know if you ever watched The Sopranos on HBO but the band that played One Way Out was led by the actor who played Big Pussy. They had a special guest sing that one though.

View user profile

39 Re: Hey Bob on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:37 pm

Does anyone know what "gammaknife" aka "radio stereotactic surgery" is.
That's what they want to do to my brain.

View user profile

40 Re: Hey Bob on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:48 pm

http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/brain-stereotactic-radiosurgery/home/ovc-20215376

Good luck, Bob.

It sounds like minimally invasive surgery with a good success rate and few complications for what you're facing.

View user profile

41 Re: Hey Bob on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:57 pm

Sal wrote:http://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/brain-stereotactic-radiosurgery/home/ovc-20215376

Good luck, Bob.

It sounds like minimally invasive surgery with a good success rate and few complications for what you're facing.
Thanks much, sal. You're a good guy even if we don't always see eye to eye on everything. But you might be surprised to know how much we DO agree on even though I don't always acknowledge it. lol

View user profile

42 Re: Hey Bob on Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:34 pm

Yes I was just reading yesterday about that and it sounds like SH is the only one that does it? Could be wrong but in Pensacola it was the only hospital that came up. Is it your oncologist or neurosurgeon that wants to perform it?

View user profile

43 Re: Hey Bob on Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:01 pm

http://www.irsa.org/gamma_knife.html

Found this

View user profile

44 Re: Hey Bob on Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:07 pm

ppaca wrote:Yes I was just reading yesterday about that and it sounds like SH is the only one that does it? Could be wrong but in Pensacola it was the only hospital that came up. Is it your oncologist or neurosurgeon that wants to perform it?

Neurosurgeon.

View user profile

45 Re: Hey Bob on Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:07 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:http://www.irsa.org/gamma_knife.html

Found this
tanks

View user profile

46 Re: Hey Bob on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:28 pm

Bob the haven is in network, just checked.

Tell Carey Dibassa hi. lol

View user profile

47 Re: Hey Bob on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:29 pm

Went to see Bob today and he's doing good.

View user profile

48 Re: Hey Bob on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:30 pm

Good to know, ppaca, thanks!

View user profile

49 Re: Hey Bob on Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:50 pm

Guest


Guest
Thanks

50 Re: Hey Bob on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:35 pm

Ppaca and hallmark and I had some excitement today.
While they were visiting me, my girlfriend called to tell me she and her daughter were outside my house and hearing intruders inside. A woman was talking to them through the door and a dog was barking inside.
I told them to call the police which they did. The police went inside and found the tv turned on but no intruders.
Nobody I've sent into my home ever turned on the tv, so the whole thing is a mystery. But we changed the locks and my cousin will now be housesitting with my Taurus Judge loaded with flesh destroying shotgun shells holstered to his side. And my orders to shoot to kill.



Last edited by Hospital Bob on Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum