Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi friends and "foes"

+4
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Sal
stormwatch2016
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hi friends and "foes" Empty Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 4:16 pm

stormwatch2016

Never have I seen poorer choices for an election.

Still, I am super wary of Clinton and her ties. What some of you are too young to remember was the Clinton scandals.

My Daughters were then 11/12 and that entire generation grew up to believe oral sex was not sex....it continues. Ask your children.

I'll never, never forgive that sex maniac for that. NEVER.

The Clinton years were so full of scandals it was mind boggling.

Trump? Yup, sure he's got the skeletons.

Like I said, it's a very poor choice we are offered.

My vote will be with Trump only because he will be less expensive re: taxes.

Why pay more for less?

SO, I see you're still active and no, I will not respond.

Good health.

2Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 4:20 pm

Hi Stormy..!! I'm glad to know you're still kickin... take care.

3Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 4:22 pm

stormwatch2016

I've missed you, my friend and only posted to reconnect with some very special people..you being amongst them! (top of the list!)

hugs

4Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 4:25 pm

Sal

Sal

Did the knitting circle finally go belly up?

5Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 4:51 pm

stormwatch2016

You and your liberal friends are exactly why I don't participate in this forum anymore.

Hate..hate..hate... You, hate anyone who doesn't agree with you politically?

Life is far too short.

I pity your dogs.

I have happy dogs. jocolor

6Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 5:07 pm

Sal

Sal

I guess the knitting circle went belly up.

Can you tell a difference?

7Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 6:30 pm

2seaoat

I have happy dogs.

Pure bred hell with genetic predispositions as thousands of rescue animals go without homes because of the profit motive and status of those who drive the pure bred markets. Evil is defined in politics and it is defined in life.

Get rid of the estate tax, I do not want to pay my real estate taxes, I have lived with a silver spoon my entire life, I want politicians who protect my inherited money, and those folks who have oral sex are horrible animals, and like I told everybody on the forum my husband who I divorced smelled....so of course icky oral sex is Clinton's curse on America's children....by golly evil is defined and sometimes you can make choices which support good over evil, but nope......consistency and history make all us mean people.... not welcoming....... or your enabler for such a selfish world view. Other than that, I hope you are doing well, and have found companionship with non smelly people who share your views....... Embarassed

8Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 7:02 pm

stormwatch2016

I'm glad you are apparently feeling well, SO

9Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 7:43 pm

2seaoat

I'm glad you are apparently feeling well, SO

I am far from feeling well, but Hallmark's wife has fought a gallant fight with liver cancer, and my battle has been a piece of cake compared to others.....I go in after Labor day to see if I can have one last lung surgery... Seriously, if you have seen the grief I have given Linda who is a dear friend......she just does not know that because I enjoy getting her angry, heck both you bubble girls on the beach could pick on Seaoat and poor Bob, he just wants to come and beat me up......the way I figure it when it is about 10-1 we will have a fair debate, so come on back and do not be as thinned skinned as Linda.....I hope your girls are doing well, and hopefully they will make you a happy grandma in the future......but seriously.....get a rescue dog.

10Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 9:28 pm

stormwatch2016

I said I wouldn't respond to you and go against my word, but I do volunteer work and see more than you know of plight.

Again, I wish you well and others you speak of.

11Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 9:39 pm

2seaoat

I am glad you are volunteering. It is scary to respond to me......I get under people's skin, and then there is this uncontrollable desire to hurt me......I really am very wally cox like, deliver potato chips in Kansas, and am a single person who plays a lot of chess on my computer, when I am not on my model kite blog, I like to race slot cars.........but other than that the only news here in Kansas is evil has taken the soul of our state and our Brownie has destroyed the budget.

12Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 9:45 pm

Sal

Sal

She can't get over a hummer given to the Democratic nominee's spouse two decades ago and is a supporter of the Trumpster Fire, and she'd like to talk to me about "hate".

Hahahahaha ....

13Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 9:58 pm

You two are a couple of assholes. Uniquely qualified to appreciate each other no doubt.

14Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 10:04 pm

2seaoat

You two are a couple of assholes. Uniquely qualified to appreciate each other no doubt.

Now I am hurt.....you know I am a sensitive person......your words cut through me like a knife through butter. I mean Mr. Markle tells me I am really Boards, and now you call Sal an A hole......I am near tears with the thought of such harsh talk on this forum......I probably will stock the fritos where the chips normally go on Tuesday's route........oh the humanity.

15Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 10:20 pm

Sal

Sal

Hahahahaha ... @the butthurt boy.

16Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 10:27 pm

stormwatch2016

This place just thrives on hate.

I've done volunteer work for 12 years, SO but you never cared to recognize that.

I made a victory in saving one sweet man $46,000 in liens (filed, recorded and accruing at 7%)..that's where I take my happiness. It's those little victories that make a difference.

Yes, I could spend my time fighting your hate but choose otherwise,

Signing off happily

17Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 10:29 pm

2seaoat

Yes, I could spend my time fighting your hate but choose otherwise,

Signing off happily

See how easy it is to be happy.

18Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 10:38 pm

stormwatch2016

It is, but this place does not lend itself to that.

Pkr...pm me anytime.

19Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/22/2016, 10:55 pm

2seaoat

It is, but this place does not lend itself to that.

One should not be unhappy. It is much easier to just read and not have any skin in the sandbox. It is not for the faint of heart, and happiness should be a goal everybody strives........

20Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/23/2016, 12:21 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Just tap your heels together 3 times, and you'll be in Kansas, Dorothy.

21Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/23/2016, 12:30 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:It is much easier to just read and not have any skin in the sandbox.   It is not for the faint of heart, and happiness should be a goal everybody strives........

Nope. The meek will never inherit this planet. You have to be tough as nails to post on this forum.

Remember how tough it was here until a certain poster whined to BoF about how unfair the forum reputations system was (I think it was back in 2013....)? Its not for those types of folks, for sure......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

22Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/23/2016, 1:17 am

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Remember how tough it was here until a certain poster whined to BoF about how unfair the forum reputations system was (I think it was back in 2013....)? Its not for those types of folks, for sure......

What the heck is a "forum reputations system"??

23Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/23/2016, 5:46 am

2seaoat

What the heck is a "forum reputations system"??

We are not telling you Linda......you know that weekend in College......who would have thought.

24Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/23/2016, 6:30 am

Markle

Markle

stormwatch2016 wrote:I said I wouldn't respond to you and go against my word, but I do volunteer work and see more than you know of plight.

Again, I wish you well and others you speak of.

So good to see you again.

You are right about the Progressives here. They do seem to love getting down in the gutter. They can't contest the facts to they get personal. Sad.

But, glad you stopped by to say hi!

25Hi friends and "foes" Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/23/2016, 7:15 am

Floridatexan wrote:
Just tap your heels together 3 times, and you'll be in Kansas, Dorothy.

She's too busy dodging your monkeys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum