Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The police are not your friends

+3
Markle
Jake92
TEOTWAWKI
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The police are not your friends Empty The police are not your friends 9/13/2013, 3:44 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2013/09/william-norman-grigg/three-large-males-beat-a-little-woman/

“I can’t get up,” Maudsley gasped – the last words she will ever speak. She immediately lapsed into a coma. The injury left her brain-dead, as insensible as the tax-fattened clod who left her in that condition.

Jake92

Read more of the link.. The one that's brain dead is a different person from a totally different incident, NOT the drunk woman who ran off the road into a house, then resisted arrest..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah I read the whole thing I just wanted to highlight that sentence...they weren't her friend either...

Yeah, I wondered if the woman in the video had died, because she was sure screaming loudly enough to not seem too seriously injured. There was no excuse for the cops slamming her into the ground either.
Yes, there are many,many cops who are nothing but bullies in uniform.
They always get away with it. It just inspires them to keep doing it more often than ever, or it seems like it lately.

That does not mean that I think all police officers are like that.
I don't know the percentages, but I don't trust the good ones because of the bad ones.

Markle

Markle

Glad I trust the police and very glad they are out there protecting my family and my city.

Glad too they got that woman off the road even if she did part of it herself by being on painkillers and drunk.

She slipped the handcuffs and was trying to escape. All she had to do was sit in the squad car and shut up. But could she do that?

Never surprising that the Progressives are always defending the criminals.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:Glad I trust the police and very glad they are out there protecting my family and my city.

Glad too they got that woman off the road even if she did part of it herself by being on painkillers and drunk.

She slipped the handcuffs and was trying to escape.  All she had to do was sit in the squad car and shut up.  But could she do that?

You are an authoritarian bootlicker..I hope that serves you well. Police are not supposed to be judge jury and executioner. They are getting bolder in their brutal treatment of women and even children and you side with them I guess that makes you a thug also...enjoy thinking you are on the winning side. Bullies always get what's coming to them.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I've said it again and I'll say it before. I'd rather be face to face with a criminal than a cop any day. I can defend myself legally against a criminal.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Better 10 guilty go free than an innocent man die ...

LE has changed dramatically since I was a Leo.We were not allowed to assault a suspect no matter what they called us or said. We had to chase them and only use reasonable force to subdue them. We often got in struggles but slamming their heads and beating them was not acceptable.There was LE that did it but it was rare. No officer was overweight or out of shape.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:LE has changed dramatically since I was a Leo.We were not allowed to assault a suspect no matter what they called us or said. We had to chase them and only use reasonable force to subdue them. We often got in struggles but slamming their heads and beating them was not acceptable.There was LE that did it but it was rare. No officer was overweight or out of shape.
bus driver?

What does "bus driver" mean?

Markle

Markle

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Markle wrote:Glad I trust the police and very glad they are out there protecting my family and my city.

She slipped the handcuffs and was trying to escape.  All she had to do was sit in the squad car and shut up.  But could she do that?

You are an authoritarian bootlicker..I hope that serves you well. Police are not supposed to be judge jury and executioner. They are getting bolder in their brutal treatment of women and even children and you side with them I guess that makes you a thug also...enjoy thinking you are on the winning side. Bullies always get what's coming to them.
Grow up.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Grow up.
You are the one with the Daddy authoritarian issues. Grow up into what ? A totalitarian Nazi police state, no that's your problem my little Hitler youth.

Jake92

I would much rather have ANY cop respond to a problem than the cop haters some of you are on this forum..... Next time you have a problem, call one of your cop hater buddies....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Jake92 wrote:I would much rather have ANY cop respond to a problem than the cop haters some of you are on this forum.....  Next time you have a problem, call one of your cop hater buddies....
Nobody hates cops in principle but in fact many of them are way out of control. You need to get new material that next time you get in trouble call a Hippie line is moldy. Actually I carry the only useful tool a cop has. A brain. Thought I was going to say gun didn't ya. I carry that also.  I have no use to call  cop. Fact is unless you are one of them or rich, they just show up and draw chalk lines anyway. Oh yeah forgot to add show up and shoot your dog.

Jake92

I am NOT a cop, do carry concealed sometimes, and the very few times I called a cop it was for a reason and they responded professionally. The biggest problem I see is the stinking judges that let the criminals off with a slap on the hand. I have been asked to provide statements about neighbors for criminal complaints I knew nothing about, ie medicare fraud, but didn't have to testify in court..

I NEVER said "next time you get in trouble call a Hippie line is moldy." THAT is your line.....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Grow up.
No...you grow up. He's right...you are a boot licker.

Jake92 wrote:I would much rather have ANY cop respond to a problem than the cop haters some of you are on this forum.....  Next time you have a problem, call one of your cop hater buddies....
I'm certainly not a cop hater but you would have to be totally ignorant and a blind fool to not see there is a problem w/ our LE today. The good cops are a minority today.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If you need help call the fire department...those guys are self-less HEROES !!!

no stress

no stress

TEOTWAWKI wrote:If you need help call the fire department...those guys are self-less HEROES !!!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

cool1

cool1

Shoot im friends with the police or I sure hope so they are all around my house right now all up the street and all up the next street--My Lab lets me know when something is going on--Pete went to the store --Abby just a barkin the whole time he was gone I said im not going out there --He just came home and told me then I looked LOL yep they are everywhere Shocked 

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

cool1 wrote:Shoot im friends with the police or I sure hope so they are all around my house right now all up the street and all up the next street--My Lab lets me know when something is going on--Pete went to the store --Abby just a barkin the whole time he was gone I said im not going out there --He just came home and told me then I looked LOL  yep they are everywhere Shocked 
Did I forget to wish you Happy Birthday? If so, I'm doing it now. I have very mixed feelings about the police...have had some of the best experiences when I came across a cop who was respectful or went out of his/her way to do good. I realize it's no picnic being a cop, but let's face it...some people are not meant for that kind of responsibility and don't deserve respect.

I never got any kind of followup when my bikes were stolen; didn't expect to. I've had police at the front and back doors of my house looking for a suspect that they thought for some reason I was harboring, which I wasn't, but they spent the entire time trying to convince my (then) teenage daughters to let them in the house. I had told them I couldn't let them in because my dog would bite them, and then I would have a dead dog, because I know they wouldn't hesitate to shoot the dog. I have even had a judge say in the courtroom in reference to an incident at the beach years ago, "Should have shot the dog." That particular judge would be drunk on Palafox at noon any given day of the week. Anyone from here knows I'm telling the truth.

cool1

cool1

Ive ran across some whom think they are above the law ! Those kind of cops I don't like -- once many years ago I grabbed one by the shirt told him I should whip up on him then I turned him in ! He pushed a disabled person who couldn't walk onto the floor ---New Orleans cop for ya!

normally I wouldn't be that brave but I had a few-at the time.

I don't ever remember a time when all LEO's had to be in shape. Even when I was a small child,and that was years ago, police officers were often great big fat guys. I'm curious about when Dreamsglore was an LEO?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:If you need help call the fire department...those guys are self-less HEROES !!!

I absolutely agree. I look on firefighters as brave beyond police officers, military people, above any other profession that there is.
Very few people have the sheer guts to walk into a raging fire to save someone else. And of course, we now have woman doing the job too.
They are remarkable, amazing human beings.

And to think that some of them are volunteers!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum