Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi friends and "foes"

+4
Floridatexan
2seaoat
Sal
stormwatch2016
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Hi friends and "foes" - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/23/2016, 10:59 am

2seaoat

She's too busy dodging your monkeys.

No, she has been dodging the real world and lives in the bubble, and this place talks about real world issues and is not very kind to silvered spooned bubble people. A strong person simply laughs it off, but many people are alone and vulnerable and really do not belong here because the truth is feared, and probably would help some folks, but nonetheless scary as hell for them. A courageous person dies once, while cowards die a thousand times as the world around them is petrifying.

Also, a person must be bright enough to remain, because being a dullard makes one susceptible to taking discussions personally, and they are unable to conceptualize the sandbox for what it really is.......fantasy.....nothing more or less.

27Hi friends and "foes" - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/23/2016, 2:56 pm

stormwatch2016

Markle wrote:
stormwatch2016 wrote:I said I wouldn't respond to you and go against my word, but I do volunteer work and see more than you know of plight.

Again, I wish you well and others you speak of.

So good to see you again.

You are right about the Progressives here.  They do seem to love getting down in the gutter.  They can't contest the facts to they get personal.  Sad.

But, glad you stopped by to say hi!

Thanks, Markle. not at all sure that I am, but thank you.

Carry on...

28Hi friends and "foes" - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/26/2016, 1:21 pm

Vikingwoman

stormwatch2016 wrote:Never have I seen poorer choices for an election.

Still, I am super wary of Clinton and her ties. What some of you are too young to remember was the Clinton scandals.

My Daughters were then 11/12 and that entire generation grew up to believe oral sex was not sex....it continues.  Ask your children.

I'll never, never forgive that sex maniac for that.  NEVER.

The Clinton years were so full of scandals  it was mind boggling.

Trump?  Yup, sure he's got the skeletons.

Like I said, it's a very poor choice we are offered.

My vote will be with Trump only because he will be less expensive re: taxes.

Why pay more for less?

SO, I see you're still active and no, I will not respond.

Good health.

OMG! Bill Clinton got a BJ in the White House! That is beyond a scandal! By God it's life changing! I can never forgive him either so I'll vote for Trump too! Give me a break? You should have just kept on ignoring this forum and stayed in your glass house.

29Hi friends and "foes" - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi friends and "foes" 8/26/2016, 6:04 pm

RealLindaL

Stormy, c'mon, you're penalizing Hillary for what Bill did, while apparently not penalizing Trump at all for his own admitted extra-marital affairs??  I see no way this is a valid reason for voting for a very off-kilter person with apparent personality disorders who will do nothing but sow hate, discord and suspicion among Americans, virtually authorizing such at every turn, just as he's already shown he's expert at.   As for higher taxes (Hillary vs Trump), don't be so sure.  I mean, hey, we know Mexico's never paying for that wall, so guess who would be?  And that's only the beginning.  Trump's an entirely unknown quantity, not reliable as to his positions, and I'm betting he'll  be a disaster.   I hope you won't dearly regret your vote down the road....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum