Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paul Ryan is a Spineless Squish ...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

... won't even condemn Trump's assassination suggestion.

Last edited by Saul Alinsky on 8/10/2016, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

When he wins 85 to 15% do you think America is sick of Trump. Down ticket folks just got a real sick feeling in their gut.........Trump is a wrecking ball for the Republican Party.......

Telstar

Telstar

SOS that's why he's their speaker.

Sal

Sal

Paul Ryan is a Spineless Squish ... Trump-has-ryan-in-fetal-position-luckovich

2seaoat

Paul Ryan's first duty as Speaker is to be loyal to his membership who are calling him telling him if he attacks Trump they could lose their seats. His duty is not to make the talking heads on Morning Joe happy, or to think there is some moral duty in politics to destroy the Republican Party because the nominee is a fricking idiot. America gets it. Scapegoating Ryan and other Republican leadership assumes their duty is to talking heads and not the balance of sane members of their party. He is doing his job. However, it would be nice if he would speak when asked about a stupid comment from Trump with certainty in rejecting his imprudence.

polecat

polecat

Paul Ryan is a Spineless Squish ... 13612211

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

polecat wrote:Paul Ryan is a Spineless Squish ... 13612211

My god I read the text in that,  about Ryan sponsoring a bill to permit rapists to sue their victims to prevent an abortion,  and I thought this has to be some wild exaggeration of some kind.
But after googling it,  by god I see it's fucking true.  I had no clue about this.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/01/14/paul-ryan-protects-rapists-rights-fetus-bill.html

Telstar

Telstar

Ryan's idol was Rosa Klebb lookalike Ayn Rand. He even handed her books out to members of his staff. When it came out in the 2012 elections that Rand was pro abortion and an atheist he kicked his former idol to the curb. Ryan is a major derp.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum