Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paul Ryan's Wishful Thinking

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paul Ryan's Wishful Thinking Empty Paul Ryan's Wishful Thinking 6/9/2016, 8:46 pm

Telstar

Telstar

"Do I think these kinds of antics are distracting and give us a campaign that we can not be proud of? Yeah. I've spoken very clearly about it. But I think and hope and believe he can fix this to the point where he can hopefully run a campaign that we can all be proud of," Paul Ryan

http://www.salon.com/2016/06/06/the_politics_of_bigotry_donald_trump_and_the_rise_of_white_racial_victimhood/

2seaoat

Bill O on Fox tonight tried to convince the world that Trump's comments about the judge were not racist, but that the judge was biased and Trump was making a political statement.......POS........we will find out who has character. Fox News is a hoot to watch......I am now turning it on every time Brian Williams begins speaking, and it has been the best decision.....Gretchen.....where did they get this creature......she reminds me of that fourth grade kid who is the tattle tale and who is always shining the teacher's apple.......she just is not very bright and says incredible stupid things........Kelly is a smart woman.....Gretchen took the small bus to school.

Vikingwoman

Paul Ryan has no integrity whatsoever. He knows he can't stand Trump and he''ll hate every minute if he's elected which he won't be. Mark my words!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think not long ago he said Trump was a cancer on America or something.

No I guess that was Little Marco.  This reality show has a large list of supporting characters and it's hard to keep track of who said what.

At least in real rasslin we only have to see two opponents at once. Not a whole room full. That's why I can keep up with real rasslin better than this fake rasslin.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And if you're paying attention,  you noticed I just called professional rasslin "real rasslin".   Even though professional rasslin is actually fake rasslin.
Sometimes an oxymoron actually makes sense.

2seaoat

Ryan's folks in Wisconsin have no use for Trump, and Senator Johnson is going to be just one more casualty of crazy and Trump will deliver the Senate to the Democrats, and Ryan will not be able to deliver one vote for trump in Wisconsin.......having said that......Rock County where Ryan represents the same used to have a GM plant which employed thousands.....gone.....Trumps arguments about trade will ring true for those folks, but they also can recognize when somebody is blowing smoke......but Hillary supporting all the trade deals will be a good subject for ads in Wisconsin......but Trump has 6 million and Hillary has 30 million and she will have the cash pouring in now.....so politicians are like the pope.....how many divisions do they have.....none.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum