Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jeb Bush Junior supports Trump

+3
Floridatexan
dumpcare
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jeb Bush Junior supports Trump Empty Jeb Bush Junior supports Trump 8/8/2016, 5:37 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/george-p-bush-support-trump-226781

dumpcare

So it's important to vote party line just to defeat Hillary? If one really believes in him than so be it but I cannot fathom someone voting for their own party if they really don't think he can do the job. I have more respect for a person who really believes in something rather than to follow because I am one party or another. In fact I have no respect for anyone who votes under this pretense.

I'm sick of hearing "a vote for whatever b candidate is a vote for the opponent". I honestly think that it is the most mindless and endoctrinated drone like thing that can be said about politics and elections. When I hear that I know that person is just a parrot.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

That's not Jeb, Jr. It's George P., his other son, now Land Commissioner of Texas.

Telstar

Telstar

Is it possible he's a self hating Bush?

2seaoat

He wants Texans to vote for Trump and defeat Hillary, but he is not voting for Trump.......does anybody even bother to read links before posting.....a big who cares.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
That's not Jeb, Jr.  It's George P., his other son, now Land Commissioner of Texas.

Does George P. have other political aspirations? I think he does.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:He wants Texans to vote for Trump and defeat Hillary, but he is not voting for Trump.......does anybody even bother to read links before posting.....a big who cares.

Yea I read the whole fucking short article,  troll,  so let's fucking read it together again...

Jeb Bush's son pushes GOP to support Trump

Jeb Bush has said he will not vote for Donald Trump this November, but the former Florida governor’s son is urging fellow Republicans to fall in line behind their party’s nominee.

Texas Land Commissioner George P. Bush, who is also serving as the state GOP’s victory chairman, stopped short of offering a full endorsement of the Manhattan billionaire. But he told a gathering of Texas Republicans that it is important to back Trump, if only to block Hillary Clinton from winning the White House.

"I know a lot of us in this room had dogs in the fight of the primary, leading up to the race. But you know what? It’s time to put it aside,” he said, according to a Texas Tribune report. "From Team Bush, it's a bitter pill to swallow, but you know what? You get back up and you help the man that won, and you make sure that we stop Hillary Clinton.”

George P. Bush is most prominent member of his family thus far to get behind Trump’s candidacy. Both of the presidents in his family, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush, have stayed away from the GOP nominee and did not attend the Republican National Convention last month in Cleveland. Jeb Bush, once the favorite to win the Republican nomination, has remained vocal in his criticism of Trump even after leaving the election.

So fucking what if he says he himself aint voting for the maggot.  The point is he's telling everybody else to vote for the maggot.  Do any of you trolls actually read these articles before you post replies?

And yes,  FLTexan,  I know he aint actually Jeb Bush Junior.  The point is one of his offspring is saying this.  Junior or not Junior who cares.

2seaoat

and the point is?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:and the point is?

The point is that this one celebrity maggot made a fool of the other celebrity maggot,  and yet the offspring of the celebrity maggot made a fool of is actually telling people to vote for the other one.  
In other words,  the point is this shows us how much character is in the Bush genes.  Answer: none,  which is about what I figured.  
If that punk was my son I'd disown the little prick like a normal parent would.
So be sure and reply again and disagree with all this.

2seaoat

If that punk was my son I'd disown the little prick like a normal parent would.

I do not know what I am giggling the most about this morning, the thought of you being a "normal" parent, or as a prototypical southern man talking about owning another human being.......you consistently make me smile.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:If that punk was my son I'd disown the little prick like a normal parent would.

I do not know what I am giggling the most about this morning, the thought of you being a "normal" parent, or as a prototypical southern man talking about owning another human being.......you consistently make me smile.

So you're a typical "northern man".

I've never seen another human who so values stereotypes as you do.  lol

And no, in this case "disowning" the prick is not like setting a slave free.
Don't any of you trolls learn the nuances of the fucking English language before you post your drivel.

2seaoat

My daughter likes taking my grandkids to garage sales.....we have no idea where she got this garage sale bug.....nobody in the family has it, but it becomes a ritual for my daughter, and her friends have her as an advisor for setting up their garage sales. I just had that vision of Bob, and little Bob hitting the garage sales and then having little Bob pay more than the sales tax amount, and being disowned, sold at the next garage sale.......again my giggling at these images are hard to get out of my mind as I give chit to my daughter about her garage sale fixation, and now passing the same down to her kids......little Bob being sold for sales tax.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Congratulations. That's the most nonsensical gibberish you've ever written. And believe me, that's saying something. lol

I could have just as easily written a post saying little seaoat is out fucking around on his bobcat while running down Pensacola and the South and that would also have been just a bunch of gibberish.

2seaoat

I get it........you are angry because I have hit on your hypocrisy. I am still giggling with the image of Little Bob being disowned and sold at the garage sale. Gibberish, yep........but my giggling this morning is simply wonderful, "what.....you bought that for more than sales tax.......little Bob you are disowned and for sale." It is so hardwired in the culture that even your choice of words reflect the rampant dog whistle bigotry......ownership of other humans....who talks like that today?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Learn the language,  troll.

https://www.google.com/search?q=disown&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

The word "disown" has nothing to do with slaves and slavery which is apparently all you ever think about.

2seaoat

Well, Master Bob is going to sell me. So you paid more than sales tax? yep......he is in a tizzy? Don't worry.........Seaoat will buy you and set you free. Free Little Bob......free little Bob........master Bob have you no common decency? Voting for Trump and talking about owning people.......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm like Trump. I want to bring back slavery so I can own people.
The early 1800's were the glory years. That's when god's chosen people, the white men, were in charge. lol

2seaoat

Nope.....be true to thyself. You know you cherish the fifties and early sixties when America was great and Jim Crow kept it great.

In the 1870s, Democrats gradually regained power in the Southern legislatures, having used insurgent paramilitary groups, such as the White League and Red Shirts, to disrupt Republican organizing, run Republican officeholders out of town, and intimidate blacks to suppress their voting. Extensive voter fraud was also used. Gubernatorial elections were close and had been disputed in Louisiana for years, with increasing violence against blacks during campaigns from 1868 onward. In 1877, a national Democratic Party compromise to gain Southern support in the presidential election resulted in the government's withdrawing the last of the federal troops from the South. White Democrats had regained political power in every Southern state.[3] These Southern, white, Democratic Redeemer governments legislated Jim Crow laws, officially segregating black people from the white population." Wiki

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:In the 1870s, Democrats gradually regained power in the Southern legislatures, having used insurgent paramilitary groups, such as the White League and Red Shirts, to disrupt Republican organizing, run Republican officeholders out of town, and intimidate blacks to suppress their voting. Extensive voter fraud was also used. Gubernatorial elections were close and had been disputed in Louisiana for years, with increasing violence against blacks during campaigns from 1868 onward. In 1877, a national Democratic Party compromise to gain Southern support in the presidential election resulted in the government's withdrawing the last of the federal troops from the South. White Democrats had regained political power in every Southern state.[3] These Southern, white, Democratic Redeemer governments legislated Jim Crow laws, officially segregating black people from the white population." Wiki

And, then all history came to a halt in 1963, amirite random internet guy?

Hahahahahahaha .....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum