This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am through with anyone who supports Trump

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

On day one after the election, after I got over the idea that Hillary Clinton somehow wasn't the President, I deleted anyone from my FB page that gloated over his "win". He didn't win. The election results in our country were manipulated, maybe by the Electoral College, many of whom were partisan from the beginning, including Pam Bondi, former AG of Florida. I have to wonder how many of these people were bought off. We already know that many members of the Republican Party received benefits from foreign influence, thanks to the Citizens United v. FEC decision by the farce of a Supreme Court at that time. I'm so sick and tired of this POS, as are many more people who are (finally) seeing the light. I have no use for anyone in my sphere of influence, including my last remaining siblings, who continue to excuse the actions of this pathetic lying loser. Now, because the R's wouldn't do a single damn thing to take him out, we have a world crisis. If you're a Trump supporter, YOU CAN GO TO HELL.

Telstar

Telstar
Floridatexan wrote:
On day one after the election, after I got over the idea that Hillary Clinton somehow wasn't the President, I deleted anyone from my FB page that gloated over his "win".  He didn't win.  The election results in our country were manipulated, maybe by the Electoral College, many of whom were partisan from the beginning, including Pam Bondi, former AG of Florida.  I have to wonder how many of these people were bought off.  We already know that many members of the Republican Party received benefits from foreign influence, thanks to the Citizens United v. FEC decision by the farce of a Supreme Court at that time.  I'm so sick and tired of this POS, as are many more people who are (finally) seeing the light.  I have no use for anyone in my sphere of influence, including my last remaining siblings, who continue to excuse the actions of this pathetic lying loser.  Now, because the R's wouldn't do a single damn thing to take him out, we have a world crisis.  If you're a Trump supporter, YOU CAN GO TO HELL.

I am through with anyone who supports Trump Picgif17

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum