Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Make your choice, corruption or insanity?

+3
polecat
2seaoat
Wordslinger
7 posters

Corruption or Insanity?

Make your choice, corruption or insanity? I_vote_lcap50%Make your choice, corruption or insanity? I_vote_rcap 50% [ 2 ]
Make your choice, corruption or insanity? I_vote_lcap25%Make your choice, corruption or insanity? I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Make your choice, corruption or insanity? I_vote_lcap25%Make your choice, corruption or insanity? I_vote_rcap 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I was right when I said we had a choice between corruption or insanity. Trump is insane and Hillary is corrupt. We members of Bernie's "Our Revolution" don't know what to do!

2seaoat

He is only as crazy as the southern strategy which is quite insane. Hate and prejudice is alive and well in the former confederacy. Trump would have never won the primary if the civil war was truly over. Trump continues to think the general election is a primary, and that he wins by saying outrageous things which keep him in the news cycle without him needing to spend money, and as money comes back into his campaign, he will pay himself rather than run ads. His attack on Ryan and McCain are insane. He is showing signs that he is bored to death with the prospect of winning, but I think he cannot reconcile his position in the polls, and has become more hateful thinking he is talking to a Panhandle audience and not a national audience.

polecat

polecat

2seaoat wrote:He is only as crazy as the southern strategy which is quite insane.  Hate and prejudice is alive and well in the former confederacy.   Trump would have never won the primary if the civil war was truly over.   Trump continues to think the general election is a primary, and that he wins by saying outrageous things which keep him in the news cycle without him needing to spend money, and as money comes back into his campaign, he will pay himself rather than run ads.  His attack on Ryan and McCain are insane.  He is showing signs that he is bored to death with the prospect of winning, but I think he cannot reconcile his position in the polls, and has become more hateful thinking he is talking to a Panhandle audience and not a national audience.

Then why does he pack them in all over the country?
Racism is not just a southern thing we might do it better or more out in the open but it is nation wide.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Wordslinger wrote:I was right when I said we had a choice between corruption or insanity.  Trump is insane and Hillary is corrupt.  We members of Bernie's "Our Revolution" don't know what to do!

You could start by stopping the Hillary bashing. Bernie already told you and showed you what to do. Now do it.

dumpcare

All politicians are corrupt to some degree but I'd rather have a corrupt one with mental stability than some loony with the nuclear codes.

Stating facts about hillary is not bashing. What you really want is to squash dissent. Tough shit.

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:I was right when I said we had a choice between corruption or insanity.  Trump is insane and Hillary is corrupt.  We members of Bernie's "Our Revolution" don't know what to do!

Don't know what to do??

Let me help ...

... let's start with packing in your white entitlement and false narratives, opening your fucking eyes and coming to terms with the fact that the Republican nominee is proposing repealing the Affordable Care Act, dismantling LGBT rights, outlawing abortion, rounding up and deporting millions of hardworking Latinos, and guaranteeing that the Supreme Court has a solid rightwing majority for the next decade or more ...

... then it might help to acknowledge that the Democratic platform is the most progressive in the history of the party ...

... oh, and last but certainly not least ...

... grow the fuck up already.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Stating facts about hillary is not bashing.  What you really want is to squash dissent. Tough shit.

False narrative are not facts.

2seaoat

Pk has feelings which he confuses for facts. I would hate to see him on a jury......I do not like the defendant's shirt.......anybody choosing that shirt must be a criminal......I vote to convict......the facts proved him guilty.

In regard to the hate and prejudice being all over the country. I agree. However, we live in a political system where the South politically promotes the same, and has promoted the same. Trump won the nomination after super Tuesday, by appealing to hate and prejudice which still dominates SEC politics. When you show me Alabama and Mississippi electing two senators, one from each party, and the South becomes bipartisan and without hate, I will retract my statements. However, hate is driving the Trump campaign and Nixon's Southern strategy is at the core of his success. Yes, my neighbor across the street flies the confederate flag, and my neighbor who is two doors down and across the street who is black knows exactly what that message is and who it is directed.

polecat

polecat

PkrBum wrote:Stating facts about hillary is not bashing.  What you really want is to squash dissent. Tough shit.

Facts or fox/republican fax?

Make your choice, corruption or insanity? Cjahoy11

Markle

Markle

100% true!

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:

Facts or fox/republican fax?

Make your choice, corruption or insanity? Cjahoy11

Make your choice, corruption or insanity? AnimatedLaughterPink

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:

You could start by stopping the Hillary bashing.  Bernie already told you and showed you what to do.  Now do it.

Try and focus: I disparage Trump and Hillary equally, although if I weren't going to vote for Jill Stein, I'd vote for Hillary. Does that make you happy yet?

Sal

Sal

Wordslinger wrote:
Try and focus: I disparage Trump and Hillary equally, although if I weren't going to vote for Jill Stein, I'd vote for Hillary.  Does that make you happy yet?  

So, you've decided to keep your integrity intact by supporting an idiot anti-vaxer, who has chosen as her running mate, a radical who considers Bernie to be an imperialist tool and a borderline racist and his supporters dupes who fell for an ideological prop?

Good choice, Snowflake.

2seaoat

A vote for Stein is a vote for Trump. Rationalize it any way you want. You have made your choice. You are voting for Donald Trump. The enemy of good is perfect, but for you to even suggest that Stein is the perfect choice has me giggling this morning. Thank you.

2seaoat wrote:A vote for Stein is a vote for Trump.   Rationalize it any way you want.  You have made your choice.   You are voting for Donald Trump.   The enemy of good is perfect, but for you to even suggest that Stein is the perfect choice has me giggling this morning.   Thank you.

While the pubs are saying that a vote for Johnson is a vote for hillary... blah blah blah. Do you ever really examine your positions? Would you be surprised to find them being promoted by the dnc/gop? It's a really lame game. I'm almost surprised that you do it with such glee. I do wonder though... do you think that anyone is impressed? Do you think your performing some service? I mean... it's really hard to pretend that we haven't seen what you "say" a hundred times all over the news and social media and directly from the political party establishment. At best you're a lab rat performing a trick.

2seaoat

This lab rat votes. This lab rat is having dinner with six Republican couples this evening after attending a wake. I will work all evening telling them why this Republican is working this fall to get Hillary Clinton elected. I will tell them that the false equivalency and this new standard of perfect is really the enemy of good, and that Hillary can do good for America. Trump is simply evil, and the one thing about a lab rat........they do not need help distinguishing where the food pile is and the chit pile is........however, you have that difficulty. I guess the rat in the lab has more common sense than a chit eater.

2seaoat wrote:Trump is simply evil

Thank you for your cooperation comrade. Lol... sigh.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum