Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which is best for America, insanity or corruption?

5 posters

Which is best, insanity or corruption

Which is best for America, insanity or corruption? I_vote_lcap33%Which is best for America, insanity or corruption? I_vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Which is best for America, insanity or corruption? I_vote_lcap67%Which is best for America, insanity or corruption? I_vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Express your opinion in the poll.

Sal

Sal

Every year in Happy Gumdrop Fairy-Tale Land all of the sprites and elves and woodland creatures gather together to pick the Rainbow Sunshine Queen. Everyone is there: the Lollipop Guild, the Star-Twinkle Toddlers, the Sparkly Unicorns, the Cookie Baking Apple-cheeked Grandmothers, the Fluffy Bunny Bund, the Rumbly-Tumbly Pupperoos, the Snowflake Princesses, the Baby Duckies All-In-A-Row, the Laughing Babies, and the Dykes on Bikes. They have a big picnic with cupcakes and gumdrops and pudding pops, stopping only to cast their votes by throwing Magic Wishing Rocks into the Well of Laughter, Comity, and Good Intentions. Afterward they spend the rest of the night dancing and singing and waving glow sticks until dawn when they tumble sleepy-eyed into beds made of the purest and whitest goose down where they dream of angels and clouds of spun sugar.

You don’t live there.

Grow the fuck up.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Saul Alinsky wrote:Every year in Happy Gumdrop Fairy-Tale Land all of the sprites and elves and woodland creatures gather together to pick the Rainbow Sunshine Queen. Everyone is there: the Lollipop Guild, the Star-Twinkle Toddlers, the Sparkly Unicorns, the Cookie Baking Apple-cheeked Grandmothers, the Fluffy Bunny Bund, the Rumbly-Tumbly Pupperoos, the Snowflake Princesses, the Baby Duckies All-In-A-Row, the Laughing Babies, and the Dykes on Bikes. They have a big picnic with cupcakes and gumdrops and pudding pops, stopping only to cast their votes by throwing Magic Wishing Rocks into the Well of Laughter, Comity, and Good Intentions. Afterward they spend the rest of the night dancing and singing and waving glow sticks until dawn when they tumble sleepy-eyed into beds made of the purest and whitest goose down where they dream of angels and clouds of spun sugar.

You don’t live there.

Grow the fuck up.

Your world sucks. You want everyone to accept evil and being enslaved by the ultra rich. That's not being grown-up boobie, that's called surrender!

It wouldn't matter who the pub nominee was... the narrative from the left and media would be nearly the same:

Racist, misogynist, Pro 1%er, dangerous, insane, traitor... etc.

The odd thing is that there's enough real and substantial wrong with him to logically ruin his chances...

if that were the goal.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:It wouldn't matter who the pub nominee was... the narrative from the left and media would be nearly the same:

Sorry about your party.

Sad

Saul Alinsky wrote:
PkrBum wrote:It wouldn't matter who the pub nominee was... the narrative from the left and media would be nearly the same:

Sorry about your party.

Sad

Except that I haven't identified as a Republican for 25 years. I can't stand either party... they're much more alike than different if you just look at results and quit the orgasmic reaction to political speeches that just tell you what you so desperately want to hear. I can't even take you partisan hacks seriously any more.

2seaoat

Sorry about your party.

He denies he is a cheerleader for dixiecrats.....now that is funny.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Wordslinger wrote:
Saul Alinsky wrote:Every year in Happy Gumdrop Fairy-Tale Land all of the sprites and elves and woodland creatures gather together to pick the Rainbow Sunshine Queen. Everyone is there: the Lollipop Guild, the Star-Twinkle Toddlers, the Sparkly Unicorns, the Cookie Baking Apple-cheeked Grandmothers, the Fluffy Bunny Bund, the Rumbly-Tumbly Pupperoos, the Snowflake Princesses, the Baby Duckies All-In-A-Row, the Laughing Babies, and the Dykes on Bikes. They have a big picnic with cupcakes and gumdrops and pudding pops, stopping only to cast their votes by throwing Magic Wishing Rocks into the Well of Laughter, Comity, and Good Intentions. Afterward they spend the rest of the night dancing and singing and waving glow sticks until dawn when they tumble sleepy-eyed into beds made of the purest and whitest goose down where they dream of angels and clouds of spun sugar.

You don’t live there.

Grow the fuck up.

Your world sucks.  You want everyone to accept evil and being enslaved by the ultra rich.  That's not being grown-up boobie, that's called surrender!

I thought you were a Democrat. I haven't been able to tell since this election began. We've both lived long enough to understand that much of what was used to smear the Clintons when Bill was President was manufactured out of whole cloth. And for the GOP members on this forum, it is your party that has decimated the main street economy, not the Democrats. And it's also your party that has created the gridlock and brought in the right-wing extremists that are now in the process of dismantling your party, including Donald Trump, probably the most unqualified and unsuitable candidate for the office EVER. And, yes, Fox "News" is responsible for a lot of it, right-wing radio, and the endless lies on the internet. It's obvious to me that we have one candidate remaining that has the best interests of the people of this country at heart; the other one is Donald Trump. I can't even remember the name of the "Hail Mary" CIA guy.

Word, you said you'd stop the Hillary bashing. Did you have your fingers crossed?

Just because the dnc rigged her selection as the nominee doesn't improve her clear inadequacies.

In a truly enlightened world both nominees would be rejected .

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

PkrBum wrote:Just because the dnc rigged her selection as the nominee doesn't improve her clear inadequacies.

In a truly enlightened world both nominees would be rejected .

So true. I try not to think about the possibility that Bernie could have won the nomination had the playing field been level. Then again, as someone pointed out, it is unrealistic to expect the party machinery to support equally a long time democrat like Hillary and an Independent who caucused with the democrats and only recently decided to run for the democratic nomination.

Ideally it would be terrific if the voters could have been given a neutral view of the two candidates, Bernie and Hillary. Certainly Bernie came right out and spoke to what many see as the real issues of income inequality, the rigging of basically all the systems controlling wealth, working, taxation, regulations and so on to favor those who already have succeeded and who don't need the help or protection of the government.

Instead of government working for everyone it has been rigged to work more effectively for those who need it least and to the detriment of the middle class. If Hillary can roll back some of this rigging then that will be great. Can she potentially be more effective than Trump? He probably couldn't pass a naturalization test much less have a grasp as to how all the moving parts of the bureaucracy function much less come up with changes that would benefit the middle class.

Given our current choices, not those we would perhaps have wanted, it is clear that even with her baggage her experience arms her with at least the potential to do a lot more good for a lot more people than Trump.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

You don’t live there.

Grow the fuck up.

Your world sucks.  You want everyone to accept evil and being enslaved by the ultra rich.  That's not being grown-up boobie, that's called surrender!

I thought you were a Democrat.  I haven't been able to tell since this election began.  We've both lived long enough to understand that much of what was used to smear the Clintons when Bill was President was manufactured out of whole cloth.  And for the GOP members on this forum, it is your party that has decimated the main street economy, not the Democrats.  And it's also your party that has created the gridlock and brought in the right-wing extremists that are now in the process of dismantling your party, including Donald Trump, probably the most unqualified and unsuitable candidate for the office EVER.  And, yes, Fox "News" is responsible for a lot of it, right-wing radio, and the endless lies on the internet.  It's obvious to me that we have one candidate remaining that has the best interests of the people of this country at heart; the other one is Donald Trump.  I can't even remember the name of the "Hail Mary" CIA guy.  

Word, you said you'd stop the Hillary bashing.  Did you have your fingers crossed?

I've tried. Really I have. Given no other choice to defeat a mad man, I'll vote for her. But like millions of Bernie Sanders' supporters, I'll be holding my nose and watching her every step. The one thing that I hold against her more than anything else, is her intention to continue Obama's policies -- many of which were Bush's to begin with. I don't fear Hillary as much as I fear more of the same.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum