Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OK Georgia, make your choice -- oppress gays or keep earning Millions from Hollywood

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I'm so proud of the industry I grew up in for telling Georgia's homophobic crowd to shove their prejudice up where the sun don't shine.  Disney and all the big studios will pull their business from Atlanta's movie studios if the new "fuck them thar' gays" law gets signed into law.

And Markle wonders why anyone would dislike Christianity!

Oh well.  They could always turn their vacant movie production stages into food distribution centers for the thousands of Georgians who will now be out of work -- including the motels, hotels, restaurants and shopping centers who have been serving the visiting Hollywood movie crews.

General Sherman had it right.  

http://www.takepart.com/article/2016/03/24/hollywood-goes-war-georgia-lgbt-laws?cmpid=tpdaily-eml-2016-03-24

Vikingwoman

You grew up in the movie industry? Doing what?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Vikingwoman wrote:You grew up in the movie industry? Doing what?

My Dad was a Make-Up artist. Before I understood they were big stars, many of the major film actors of my youth visited our home for barbecue and fun. But that's another story. Later, in my thirties, I wrote TV dramatic series and was a member of the Writer's Guild West.

Yesterday Governor Neal tossed in the towel. Hollywood and big business won. Prejudice got its ass handed to it once again. That's what happens when you vote your Jesus streak, instead of common sense. Georgia's crazy, right wing Christian fundamentalists are now going to fight to the political death for their right to be bigots -- in the name of Jesus.

And people like Markle wonder why I hate religion ...

polecat

polecat

That's what happens when you vote your Jesus streak

They did vote there $JESUS$ streak.

knothead

knothead

polecat wrote:That's what happens when you vote your Jesus streak

They did vote there $JESUS$ streak.

lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: