Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Compare hospitals

+2
2seaoat
dumpcare
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Compare hospitals - Page 3 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 10:42 pm

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:Hey whatever, Oatie! I'm not going to respond to gibberish. Her letter was on target and appropriate for a man in Mays position. Black people cannot be held accountable in your eyes for bad behavior but when a white person like me refuses to take shit I'm unstable.Got the picture here.LOL! Good thing it's only your opinion.

Viking don't worry about it; the man is positively, insanely OBSESSIVE when it comes to the May letter and Sea's arrogant, presumptuous determination of my motivations for same, which racist fantasy of his is 1000% IN ERROR.  Nothing you or I can ever say will ever make him back off.  

Conversely, he will be waiting 'til the cows come home for you or I to say we were wrong about May's behavior, because WE WEREN'T, nor was my letter.   I feel quite confident that, were May reading this forum, he would agree with you and me, since he sincerely apologized himself at the time.  He would also doubtless understand my writing my own district's commissioner about his behavior during the incident.  I really couldn't care less what Sea thinks about it all, and I'm glad you apparently couldn't, either.

But you obviously missed something back on the original thread because I did finally remember, once Sea posted the info, that I had actually outed myself on this forum on an earlier issue (not beach traffic), mentioning a Viewpoint I was submitting at the time.  (Though I couldn't produce a link to it at the time it was published, some may have found their way to it and seen my name and photo.) This was back in 2013.  

But even though he himself had been wrong about the timing, insisting several times that I had outed myself on the PNJ forums, which I would NEVER have done, Sea gloated about my late recollection, saying in one form or another since that I must have Alzheimer's or be "frail" or something. He is a totally classless, haughty and ungracious asshole.  

You say you don't dislike 2seaoat -- well, more power to you, sister.  You're a better woman than I.

52Compare hospitals - Page 3 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 11:41 pm

2seaoat

He is a totally classless, haughty and ungracious asshole.  

rude in a way that is annoying....arrogantly superior and disdainful.........not polite or friendly.......the anus.

I would say that Linda nailed it.

Totally

53Compare hospitals - Page 3 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/31/2016, 12:39 am

Vikingwoman

RealLindaL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:Hey whatever, Oatie! I'm not going to respond to gibberish. Her letter was on target and appropriate for a man in Mays position. Black people cannot be held accountable in your eyes for bad behavior but when a white person like me refuses to take shit I'm unstable.Got the picture here.LOL! Good thing it's only your opinion.

Viking don't worry about it; the man is positively, insanely OBSESSIVE when it comes to the May letter and Sea's arrogant, presumptuous determination of my motivations for same, which racist fantasy of his is 1000% IN ERROR.  Nothing you or I can ever say will ever make him back off.  

Conversely, he will be waiting 'til the cows come home for you or I to say we were wrong about May's behavior, because WE WEREN'T, nor was my letter.   I feel quite confident that, were May reading this forum, he would agree with you and me, since he sincerely apologized himself at the time.  He would also doubtless understand my writing my own district's commissioner about his behavior during the incident.  I really couldn't care less what Sea thinks about it all, and I'm glad you apparently couldn't, either.

But you obviously missed something back on the original thread because I did finally remember, once Sea posted the info, that I had actually outed myself on this forum on an earlier issue (not beach traffic), mentioning a Viewpoint I was submitting at the time.  (Though I couldn't produce a link to it at the time it was published, some may have found their way to it and seen my name and photo.) This was back in 2013.  

But even though he himself had been wrong about the timing, insisting several times that I had outed myself on the PNJ forums, which I would NEVER have done, Sea gloated about my late recollection, saying in one form or another since that I must have Alzheimer's or be "frail" or something. He is a totally classless, haughty and ungracious asshole.  

You say you don't dislike 2seaoat -- well, more power to you, sister.  You're a better woman than I.

I didn't know who you were until Oatie brought you up. 2013 was three years ago and I wouldn't have remembered. As for defending you, it's not so much about that as it is the idea you can't hold a black person accountable w/o it being a racial issue in Oatie's eyes. I think you would have written that letter if Mays was white and I know I would have felt the same about his behavior if he was white. No, I don't really dislike Oatie for some reason. Maybe because I've been dealing w/ him for a long time. I do think he has a personality or a few personality flaws that are serious,though. I suspect he's been a jerk most of his life and that has toned down some since he got sick but you can tell he has been one. He's not going to change much now. He's very similar to Trump, if you notice.

54Compare hospitals - Page 3 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/31/2016, 1:51 am

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:I didn't know who you were until Oatie brought you up. 2013 was three years ago and I wouldn't have remembered. As for defending you, it's not so much about that as it is the idea you can't hold a black person accountable w/o it being a racial issue in Oatie's eyes. I think you would have written that letter if Mays was white and I know I would have felt the same about his behavior if he was white. No, I don't really dislike Oatie for some reason. Maybe because I've been dealing w/ him for a long time. I do think he has a personality or a few personality flaws that are serious,though. I suspect he's been a jerk most of his life and that has toned down some since he got sick but you can tell he has been one. He's not going to change much now. He's very similar to Trump, if you notice.

Viking, I'm sure you weren't alone in not remembering that 2013 stuff, and it certainly would've been thoughtful of Seaoat to first ask if I still wanted to be identified on the forum, but of course thoughtfulness is not his strong suit, and the fact remains that I did it to myself back then so he gets a pass on that now. (Doubtless he's so relieved to know that - ha.)  

Sea doesn't get a pass, though, for recently calling me egotistical for simply having wanted to share my 2013 Viewpoint thoughts with this group back then.  That, I believe, was pure, small-minded envy on his part, though he'd never admit it or maybe even realize it.   And talk about the size of one's ego...I'm sure I don't have to say more on that score.

Please know, although I deeply appreciate your support in the matter, that I fully understand and have from the beginning that you've not really been defending me personally, but rather the concept of equal blame for an elected official's poor behavior regardless of skin color, and yes, you're absolutely right that the letter would've been sent to Grover Robinson -- and would've contained the very same language -- had May been white or any other color.  But I may as well have been speaking a foreign language as to try to convince Sea of this, since he's convinced I'm racist along with just about everybody else in the world except for his beautiful reformed southern self, the great tilter at windmills.

As for Sea's being similar to Trump, I could go back and dig up several posts of mine in the past month or so clearly asserting the very same thing.  So yeah, Viking, I've noticed -- big time.   And yeah, I know he's not going to change, which is the main reason I don't engage with him nearly as often anymore -- I've just finally realized this is not likely a person I would ever be able to relate to in the "real world," so why waste time in discourse with him here when all it usually accomplishes is a rise in my own BP?  Not worth it.

55Compare hospitals - Page 3 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/31/2016, 10:10 am

dumpcare

Bingo I was just thinking that yesterday as I was reading his posts, he is very similar to Trump. Just a better wording than Trumps.

56Compare hospitals - Page 3 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/31/2016, 11:27 am

2seaoat

Bingo I was just thinking that yesterday as I was reading his posts, he is very similar to Trump. Just a better wording than Trumps.

Does that mean I won the primary?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum