Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Compare hospitals

+2
2seaoat
dumpcare
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/29/2016, 10:53 pm

SheWrites wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Its the truth.....you explain the votes out of the panhandle.....the culture, the IQ, poverty, and cultural determination to reject America........how does it feel when you are rejected......but in your case Linda, I was not pretending about your letter, that was very very very bad........and I would do the same whether I was sick or not.....but I may have been a bit more gentle with somebody so frail......naw that letter showed malice aforethought.

Seaoat, please share with us where you attended elementary, middle, and high school.  What was your class ranking?  How does the area where you attended these schools vote today?

And the clock ticks...

Still ticking...

27Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 2:48 am

Vikingwoman

Oatie was raised in Birmingham, Al.. He's spoken of it many times. He comes from a very racist family and has no doubt used the "N" word many times .growing up. This is just his attrition before he dies . You know, kinda like Jerry Falwell at the pulpit.

28Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 6:15 am

2seaoat

Nope....I am not a widow.

29Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 7:53 am

SheWrites wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Its the truth.....you explain the votes out of the panhandle.....the culture, the IQ, poverty, and cultural determination to reject America........how does it feel when you are rejected......but in your case Linda, I was not pretending about your letter, that was very very very bad........and I would do the same whether I was sick or not.....but I may have been a bit more gentle with somebody so frail......naw that letter showed malice aforethought.

Seaoat, please share with us where you attended elementary, middle, and high school.  What was your class ranking?  How does the area where you attended these schools vote today?

And the clock ticks...

Still ticking...

He still can't come clean. What a chance to brag if he is from a stellar area with an exceedingly high outcome of graduates who are progressives. Come on Seaoat - come clean.

tick tock tick tock tick tock

30Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 9:03 am

2seaoat

Why would I change ten years of my presence on forums? If it was because people got angry, I have had people say they were going to beat me up, they were going to find where I live, they were going to do this or that for ten years, and all I do is giggle, because sometimes when you speak the truth which only gets whispered in polite company you get folks angry.......it must be terrible that I do not take offense in anything you say to me, I do not get angry......I do not throw hissy fits, or take my conceal and carry gun to somebody's address they have given......I just talk about concepts and ideas, and in the end......that just becomes too scary for some.......BOO. I also address ghosts......I do not know one person on this forum personally, and have only seen PK at a poker tournament, and sadly only met T at his graveside where I did have the pleasure of seeing his wonderful grandson, but T and I could never had as much fun as we did speaking frankly with each other if we entered your world of frail and fragile......each person has a choice.......if they enjoy this format.....participate.....if they do not enjoy this format......get a pen pal, or go to facebook.....but the best part is the giggling...laughter is wonderful....and you consistently give me the giggles....thank you.

31Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 9:08 am

Yeah, I'm LMAO too.

Such a piece of fiction...

32Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 9:11 am

2seaoat

Such a piece of fiction...

Watson.......I think the lady finally gets it.......even though she had an Escambia County education.

33Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 11:02 am

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:Nope....I am not a widow.

You lost me here w/ the widow comment? Are you saying you never used the "N' word?

34Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 11:05 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

No one can track you down when all we would know is the place you grew up and the high school you went to,  2seaoat.  That sounds a little scaredy cat'ish to me.
Since you have trashed our public schools,  all we want to know is that you came from something better and we can determine that with the internet.
What you're doing is no different from Donald Trump making all these excuses not to show us his tax returns.  
He's hiding something.  And it appears you are too.  lol

35Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 11:53 am

2seaoat

It is much simpler Bob....you want to try to silence the truth.......

You are correct.....I am scared to death to stop the giggling. I honestly enjoy the exchange where the 400 lb gorilla in the room is the solidarity of hate in the old Confederacy......and that in typical false equivalency.....if only you could attack old Seaoat......that would silence him......I get it....the silent dog whistle.......the non verbal stares at my brother and I swimming in the public pool with black kids......I get it, but the best part........the thought that anything said here is unpleasant to me personally......I am a ghost, and I can freely leave here at anytime by choice or otherwise.

Just try to logically defend your hate, and maybe your fixation on somebody you have already met might not consume you.

36Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 12:07 pm

2seaoat

You lost me here w/ the widow comment?

Silence Dogood.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silence_Dogood

The N word. Yes, I have pronounced the full word, but my mother taught me early and often that such use of the word is improper. I do not ever remember once using the word with the intended purpose of the word. I have had physical fights with black folks, and never once did I think or conceptualize the word. I never even heard a swear word on school playground through third grade until I moved after fourth grade to another community where swearing was common, and yes the N word was used by others......never by me with the intent of the word. Now in seminars and scholarly discussions the word was often used in my education, and I would just suggest Agatha Christie, and many other authors including Twain who used the word.

37Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 1:31 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:It is much simpler Bob....you want to try to silence the truth.......

You are correct.....I am scared to death to stop the giggling.  I honestly enjoy the exchange where the 400 lb gorilla in the room is the solidarity of hate in the old Confederacy......and that in typical false equivalency.....if only you could attack old Seaoat......that would silence him......I get it....the silent dog whistle.......the non verbal stares at my brother and I swimming in the public pool with black kids......I get it, but the best part........the thought that anything said here is unpleasant to me personally......I am a ghost, and I can freely leave here at anytime by choice or otherwise.

Just try to logically defend your hate, and maybe your fixation on somebody you have already met might not consume you.

We're inquiring about where you went to school since you badmouth our schools. It has nothing whatever to do with dog whistles or non-verbal stares or swimming with black kids. Just where you went to school.
You're learning well from Donald Trump. Whenever he's asked a question, he always just resorts to ad hominems too. lol

38Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 1:59 pm

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:You lost me here w/ the widow comment?

Silence Dogood.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silence_Dogood

The N word.   Yes, I have pronounced the full word, but my mother taught me early and often that such use of the word is improper.   I do not ever remember once using the word with the intended purpose of the word.   I have had physical fights with black folks, and never once did I think or conceptualize the word.  I never even heard a swear word on school playground through third grade until I moved after fourth grade to another community where swearing was common, and yes the N word was used by others......never by me with the intent of the word.  Now in seminars and scholarly discussions the word was often used in my education, and I would just suggest Agatha Christie, and many other authors including Twain who used the word.

With the intent of the word? I bet you only said it in jokes, right? The intent is always there just admit it. I bet you've had a couple of black guys working for you before probably for cash and not much I would imagine. They were probably the guys in the ditch while you the big white guy stood over them and supervised them like they do on most construction crews.

39Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 2:21 pm

Vikingwoman

Stop w/ the ghost stuff, Oatie. You are a real person making real comments under a pseudo name, that's all. Now... you expect people to believe you never used the "N" word growing up in a racist family other than what you described? I know better than that and I was not raised in the south. Now you can call people cowards all you want and you do but you don't have the courage even close to the courage of Linda. That's what I find so funny. You calling someone else a coward who uses their real name and you hide behind your computer in Illinois even? LOL! As they say you just can't make this stuff up! Believe me Oatie and I don't dislike you but I find your logic at times to be utterly ridiculous.

40Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 2:49 pm

2seaoat

I was the only white player on my adult basketball team, my mother took my brother and I to black churches when we were growing up, she did a good job. I never used the N word in the context of derogation. Never. Do not care if you believe me or not, but Eagle Scouts have core beliefs and when we are not climbing up clock towers shooting people.....most of us believe what we were taught.

In regard to Bob......how about a novel idea. Please defend the worst schools in the nation, and tell me how good the education of those children have been over the last fifty years where poverty and hate are the rule over an entire multi state region where government subsidy is the rule, and politics of hate are the rule. So, what you are saying is Seaoat......you are so fricking correct, we want the pleasure of somehow degrading your grade school( top ten percent in test scores in the nation), or my high school which had a remarkable curriculum and incredible staff.........why would I give you the same pleasure I am enjoying......because if you were truly ghosts.....you could have said...."you know what Seaoat......we went to school with you"......

This is incredibly informative.......probably not one person here did anything for schools after they skipped classes and skated academically thereafter, but tell the truth about education standards and damn.....instead of working to improve local school, look to find out where Seaoat went to school. Here is a clue......Seaoat led an effort to raise 600k for public schools and did......kids got to enjoy co-curricular and academic improvement, and did really well because of private people not sitting on the sidelines defending crap education, but working to make improvements.......sorry....it is just what it is in casper land.......my wife will give you the details after I am gone, but the giggles at this logic........priceless......thank you.

41Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 3:02 pm

2seaoat

you don't have the courage even close to the courage of Linda.

I hope not. That kind of courage is special. My cowardly ways would have been to write Commissioner May a letter telling him what bothered me about his needless humiliation on the streets of Pensacola.......but I understand that my cowardly deed would have extended respect to a black man..........and we all know that such deeds are because of my white guilt and the failure to understand that black men should know their place.....I get it....I will try to work harder on that courage thing..........I just read that giggles help extend one's life.....do you realize Dreams that you have been a nurse to me for the last decade........thank you.....giggles are priceless.

42Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 3:03 pm

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:Now you can call people cowards all you want and you do but you don't have the courage even close to the courage of Linda. That's what I find so funny. You calling someone else a coward who uses their real name and you hide behind your computer in Illinois even? LOL! As they say you just can't make this stuff up!

Thank you most sincerely, Viking. Your words in my defense have been deeply appreciated each time.

43Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 3:16 pm

2seaoat

hide behind your computer in Illinois even? LOL! As they say you just can't make this stuff up!

More giggles.....you mean after years of two folks attacking each other's non ghost, and escalating the crazy to the point that some folks were not mentally stable......yea that sounds like something somebody would make up......in the end it is simple intelligence......when somebody takes the sandbox too seriously, where they actively search somebody out to attack the real person, because they have failed to have cogent arguments and continually are falling short, you want me to emulate your example of sanity.......page after page of two not very healthy people attacking each other personally, at work, and on facebook, and now you are telling us you cannot make this stuff up.....I just stopped smiling by bringing those horrible threads that you two conducted because that was not making it up......it was real.......and both of you tried to hurt the other......I am a ghost.....I am a widow......a potato chip salesmen from Kansas.....I look like Wally Cox, and I never married, I never graduated from High School, but I did well on my high school equivalency test, and everything I say is a fantasy.....unless it makes people think......and realize.....and then get angry.........

44Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 5:39 pm

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:hide behind your computer in Illinois even? LOL! As they say you just can't make this stuff up!

More giggles.....you mean after years of two folks attacking each other's non ghost, and escalating the crazy to the point that some folks were not mentally stable......yea that sounds like something somebody would make up......in the end it is simple intelligence......when somebody takes the sandbox too seriously, where they actively search somebody out to attack the real person, because they have failed to have cogent arguments and continually are falling short, you want me to emulate your example of sanity.......page after page of two not very healthy people attacking each other personally, at work, and on facebook, and now you are telling us you cannot make this stuff up.....I just stopped smiling by bringing those horrible threads that you two conducted because that was not making it up......it was real.......and both of you tried to hurt the other......I am a ghost.....I am a widow......a potato chip salesmen from Kansas.....I look like Wally Cox, and I never married, I never graduated from High School, but I did well on my high school equivalency test, and everything I say is a fantasy.....unless it makes people think......and realize.....and then get angry.........

And you're mentally healthy? You- who brought to light who Linda was because you didn't like her letter to the commissioner? You- who constantly call people racists because you're the "race hero"? You- who have consistently denigrated people's intelligence when they don't agree w/ you? Come on man! You've done no less in attacking people except you didn't use cuss words so you need to get off your horse and stop calling the kettle black. We're not ghosts, Oatie. Ghosts don't exist. We do.

45Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 6:06 pm

2seaoat

And you're mentally healthy? You- who brought to light who Linda was because you didn't like her letter to the commissioner?

I will type this very slowly. I have NEVER attacked a real person on this forum or the PNJ. I tried to moderate the hurtful and real personal assaults both of you made on the forum.......it became tedious. In regard to Linda and your belief that I exposed Linda because I did not like her letter. That is simply a misconception you once again have. First, a Forum member had posted a thread which was attacking the author of a viewpoint about beach crowding. I simply said she was one of our own, and she cared deeply about the beach and was usually right. I did this because I have discussed with Linda issues for close to ten years, and when she of her own volition told us to read her viewpoint, not once, but twice, I just assumed that folks had similar memory capacity as I did. Finally, this idea that the disclosure in defense of Linda had anything to do with the May letter and it was because I did not like the letter is conceptually scrambled and without any merit.

Your posts in the real world were not healthy. You are so much more healthy now posting in the ghost world and not continuing that unhealthy behavior. I have never been more excited about life and the adventure, but certainly you have the right to think I am mentally unstable.....I think when I gave you case law.....you would say I was crazy......similar to what you said in the real world to the other woman. Playing in the sandbox should be thought provoking, challenging, and fun. When it does not do that for you, and you feel the need to lash out at a real person.......take a break and get well.

46Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 6:20 pm

2seaoat

consistently denigrated people's intelligence

Not once in my life have I been concerned about what another thinks of my intelligence. I am rather self confident in that regard, and since my sophomore year in high school Latin class, I have laughed off people who attempt to do the same.......My Magistra however was correct.....I was a horrible Latin student, but tell me why this is such a burning issue with you. Sometimes you need to simply go back to school and have fun learning, and laugh at anybody he does not respect your intelligence, but honestly.....we all leave broken eggs all over this forum and part of the fun of the discussion is pointing out the same......don't you get all warm and fuzzy when you think you have me cornered......you know you do.....Have I ever attacked Linda personally beyond the letter and the tacit motivation for the same? Have I over the years only spoke with respect. Have I not complimented you when you get something right, yet you sometimes yearn for me to lie to you when you are wrong about something........facts, concepts, and knowledge matter, and to deny the same under the umbrella of ignoring the lack of the same is silly and not real.

47Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 6:57 pm

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:And you're mentally healthy? You- who brought to light who Linda was because you didn't like her letter to the commissioner?

I will type this very slowly.  I have NEVER attacked a real person on this forum or the PNJ.  I tried to moderate the hurtful and real personal assaults both of you made on the forum.......it became tedious.  In regard to Linda and your belief that I exposed Linda because I did not like her letter.   That is simply a misconception you once again have.   First,  a Forum member had posted a thread which was attacking the author of a viewpoint about beach crowding.  I simply said she was one of our own, and she cared deeply about the beach and was usually right.   I did this because I have discussed with Linda issues for close to ten years, and when she of her own volition told us to read her viewpoint, not once, but twice, I just assumed that folks had similar memory capacity as I did.   Finally, this idea that the disclosure in defense of Linda had anything to do with the May letter and it was because I did not like the letter is conceptually scrambled and without any merit.

Your posts in the real world were not healthy.   You are so much more healthy now posting in the ghost world and not continuing that unhealthy behavior.  I have never been more excited about life and the adventure, but certainly you have the right to think I am mentally unstable.....I think when I gave you case law.....you would say I was crazy......similar to what you said in the real world to the other woman.    Playing in the sandbox should be thought provoking, challenging, and fun.   When it does not do that for you, and you feel the need to lash out at a real person.......take a break and get well.

Listen, you need to make up your mind what is the real world. If my posts to a fictitious name is now the real world your speaking double talk again. I'm not going to go into all what was said in the past or try to justify what was said. You trying to divert this issue by bringing up nothing related to this is typical. You have a need to make your point by trying to bring up old stuff is not validating any of your points. You do insult people constantly by denigrating their intelligence and that's a fact. You don't seem to get your "case law" is an opinion-not a fact. It's what you interpret and that's the difference. If responding to being called a "f'ing cunt" and my kids facebook pages being posted is unhealthy then that's what I'll be. It's just your opinion and nothing else.

48Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 6:58 pm

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:consistently denigrated people's intelligence

Not once in my life have I been concerned about what another thinks of my intelligence.  I am rather self confident in that regard, and since my sophomore year in high school Latin class, I have laughed off people who attempt to do the same.......My Magistra however was correct.....I was a horrible Latin student, but tell me why this is such a burning issue with you.   Sometimes you need to simply go back to school and have fun learning, and laugh at anybody he does not respect your intelligence, but honestly.....we all leave broken eggs all over this forum and part of the fun of the discussion is pointing out the same......don't you get all warm and fuzzy when you think you have me cornered......you know you do.....Have I ever attacked Linda personally beyond the letter and the tacit motivation for the same?   Have I over the years only spoke with respect.   Have I not complimented you when you get something right, yet you sometimes yearn for me to lie to you when you are wrong about something........facts, concepts, and knowledge matter, and to deny the same under the umbrella of ignoring the lack of the same is silly and not real.

You totally missed what I said. It wasn't about your intelligence.

49Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 8:21 pm

2seaoat

You totally missed what I said. It wasn't about your intelligence.

Slowly now........it was about your insecurity that it would even bother you.........simple concept. Why would you feel you are denigrated because you are wrong about something. A very big poker tell, and yes, there are objective facts beyond feelings, and yes, there are concepts beyond an ad hoc paradigm which attempts to fit everything into a sophomoric conceptual chaos of untrained interpretation.

50Compare hospitals - Page 2 Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/30/2016, 9:25 pm

Vikingwoman

Hey whatever, Oatie! I'm not going to respond to gibberish. Her letter was on target and appropriate for a man in Mays position. Black people cannot be held accountable in your eyes for bad behavior but when a white person like me refuses to take shit I'm unstable.Got the picture here.LOL! Good thing it's only your opinion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum