Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Compare hospitals

+2
2seaoat
dumpcare
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Compare hospitals Empty Compare hospitals 7/27/2016, 3:46 pm

dumpcare

https://www.medicare.gov/hospitalcompare/search.html#

Evidently Medicare doesn't see eye to eye with U.S World News on hospital rankings.

All three hospitals in Pensacola is 3 star, Gulf Breeze 4 star and Northwestern Mutual in Chicago a 3 star.

2Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/27/2016, 11:50 pm

2seaoat

Where is Northwestern Mutual hospital located? Never heard of it. Just looked at google and it is a day hospital connected with Northwestern Mutual insurance company.......please tell me with your health insurance knowledge you were not trying to compare Northwestern Hospital in Chicago to a hospital in Pensacola both being three star......you cannot be that ignorant......or I will be quiet and you can explain what appears to be an amazing lack of knowledge.

3Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/28/2016, 7:47 am

dumpcare

Forgive me king oat I made a mistake I did not proof read what I wrote before posting, it was not northwestern mutual but your hospitial.

4Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/28/2016, 8:29 am

2seaoat

Sorry, a teaching hospital which trains the doctors in the country and has been a top ten hospital in almost every poll for the last fifty years is now being compared to a Pensacola hospital.....no wonder people in the panhandle vote for Trump.

5Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/28/2016, 9:19 am

dumpcare

Look in the mirror some days you act like Trump. Yes, you do seem to be a narcissist and especially a know it all.

BTW if you would have bothered to go to the link it has nothing to do with anyone in the panhandle it is CMS. Talk to CMS about the ratings not someone living in the panhandle. I put this out there so anyone thinking about entering hospital could check the rating.

6Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/28/2016, 10:46 am

2seaoat

I am a know it all.......I would crawl to Birmingham or Tampa before voluntarily entering a health facility in hell, but if I broke a bone, or blew my ACL, I would crawl to the Andrews Institute because the truth remains the truth, and know it alls cannot keep that crown unless they remain correct.

7Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/28/2016, 10:57 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:Look in the mirror some days you act like Trump. Yes, you do seem to be a narcissist and especially a know it all.

BTW if you would have bothered to go to the link it has nothing to do with anyone in the panhandle it is CMS. Talk to CMS about the ratings not someone living in the panhandle. I put this out there so anyone thinking about entering hospital could check the rating.

Sal was right,  ppaca.  He's nothing but a troll.
No matter what the topic,  all it is to him is a chance to troll about how horrible the South and Pensacola is. lol

8Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/28/2016, 11:36 am

2seaoat

When the Panhandle has close races and different opinions concerning policies which are substantive and relevant.......I will be impressed, but really you think hell is going to change in my lifetime.........I mean where are the intelligent people at election time.....are you telling me I am counting incorrectly, or are you telling me that you are the only one who can criticize stupid......sorry, the truth remains in the polls. Hell is definable. Evil is certain. There are none of your false equivalencies. Hell the home of lawyer commercials, no baseball coverage, and car salesmen who flood the airways.........where houses jump out in front of cars, and you can find a jumbo can of glue in the bathroom at the Pace theaters because there is a huge environmental cluster which has rendered an entire region brain dead, and you think this is about the civil war.....it is about an environmental clean up to stop the brain damage.

9Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/28/2016, 12:14 pm

Hallmarkgard

What a fucking troll. Damn Oats. You just post sophomoric stupid shit...I think I know why you noticed the can of glue in the bathroom..

10Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/28/2016, 12:34 pm

2seaoat

What a fucking troll. Damn Oats. You just post sophomoric stupid shit...I think I know why you noticed the can of glue in the bathroom..

Ok....you got me.....the plumber just left the can after fixing the plumbing.....and the massive vote for Trump this fall in the panhandle is just sophomoric and stupid, or does it tell us more.....much much more.

11Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/28/2016, 1:15 pm

Hallmarkgard

No one is forcing you to interact with us here in Panhandle. Your "hell" is of your own choosing. Sad to see that you have fallen into a role that demeaning the good citizens of the area is "Fun" and a outlet for your frustrations. You post about your projects and we respond with positive input, only to be slammed on how ignorant, backward and perverted we are. You seem to rejoice in the character of being a total "Ass Hat" . You are better than that..

12Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/28/2016, 1:20 pm

2seaoat

I thought you got the reason why the asz hat......nobody misses an asz hat.

13Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/28/2016, 1:27 pm

Hallmarkgard

2seaoat wrote:I thought you got the reason why the asz hat......nobody misses an asz hat.

Not true.....

14Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/28/2016, 4:11 pm

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:I thought you got the reason why the asz hat......nobody misses an asz hat.

That's the phoniest B.S. excuse for being an ass that I ever heard.  

Don't patronize us by pretending you're being a jerk for our own good so we won't cry for you when you're gone.  We are all big boys and girls and can handle reality - so get real.  

Leaving an area you once enjoyed and then deciding to hate it since you're having to leave it is sad enough.  Broad brush denigration of all the residents of that area while you're at it is just plain mean and nasty.  Shame on you.

15Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/28/2016, 4:14 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

RealLindaL wrote:  Broad brush denigration of all the residents of that area while you're at it is just plain mean and nasty.  

It's the height of hypocrisy. It's the same stereotyping, prejudice and bigotry he pretends to be opposed to. lol

16Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/28/2016, 4:36 pm

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:  Broad brush denigration of all the residents of that area while you're at it is just plain mean and nasty.  

It's the height of hypocrisy.  It's the same stereotyping,  prejudice and bigotry he pretends to be opposed to.  lol

That, too, for sure.  And again, I won't soften it with an lol.

17Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/28/2016, 6:13 pm

2seaoat

Its the truth.....you explain the votes out of the panhandle.....the culture, the IQ, poverty, and cultural determination to reject America........how does it feel when you are rejected......but in your case Linda, I was not pretending about your letter, that was very very very bad........and I would do the same whether I was sick or not.....but I may have been a bit more gentle with somebody so frail......naw that letter showed malice aforethought.

18Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/29/2016, 1:14 am

RealLindaL

"Cultural determination to reject America" --??? What in the hell kind of crapola is THAT you're slinging around here now??

And you can quit trying to turn things back around onto me.  It won't work.  

No, this discussion is now entirely about you and your blanket condemnation of an area that somehow you loved to visit for so many years, and have decided to hate and condemn just because you want to, no matter whom you offend.

So, if there is such a thing as a true hell, sir, you can go there for all I care.   No lol intended   -- even though we all know who the frail one is in this room, and it ain't me, babe.

19Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/29/2016, 7:35 am

2seaoat

frail one is in this room, and it ain't me, babe.

Really, your vulgar tirade and anger was great acting then......Trump and you share the thin skin of not thinking any thing you do is capable of being wrong, and when someone points out an Error in Trump's arrogance.....like writing a cowardly letter, he also freaks out and attacks.....he certainly does not reflect on what he does and what his bigotry means.....nope frail is really an understatement.....fragile might be a better word.

I will condemn a region until the voters from that region quit voting in unison for hate. Sorry, Hell is defined. Evil is defined. Good is defined. There were people who defended Jim Crow with your fervor, I get it, they just never wrote a good letter......they were products of the Escambia school system.....you were a product of the good Virginia school systems......

20Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/29/2016, 12:30 pm

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Really, your vulgar tirade and anger was great acting then......Trump and you share the thin skin of not thinking any thing you do is capable of being wrong.

Um, excuse me, I think you have me confused with somebody else:  an arrogant, never-wrong person whose "tirades" pour forth on this forum all day long.  Now gee, who could that possibly be, I wonder...??

__Vulgar Linda the Great Actor

21Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/29/2016, 2:38 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:

I will  condemn a region until the voters from that region quit voting in unison for hate.  

I will continue to condemn any reLIGion until it's participants from that reLIGion stop hating in unison on homosexuals and women.

22Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/29/2016, 2:47 pm

2seaoat wrote:Its the truth.....you explain the votes out of the panhandle.....the culture, the IQ, poverty, and cultural determination to reject America........how does it feel when you are rejected......but in your case Linda, I was not pretending about your letter, that was very very very bad........and I would do the same whether I was sick or not.....but I may have been a bit more gentle with somebody so frail......naw that letter showed malice aforethought.

Seaoat, please share with us where you attended elementary, middle, and high school. What was your class ranking? How does the area where you attended these schools vote today?

And the clock ticks...

23Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/29/2016, 9:54 pm

Hmmm...guess the cat has Seaoat's tongue?

24Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/29/2016, 10:45 pm

2seaoat

I was home schooled in a log cabin.

25Compare hospitals Empty Re: Compare hospitals 7/29/2016, 10:51 pm

2seaoat

Cultural determination to reject America"

The new attacks on our Union......all government is bad, but federal government is the worse........separate us......but do not disconnect us from the spigot of taxpayer dollars.....yep. Just watch the election.......experience in good government is bad, and rejection is good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum