Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The GOP's Nominee for POTUS is Applauding Russian Espionage and Cyber Attacks

+8
Floridatexan
Markle
polecat
dumpcare
ZVUGKTUBM
RealLindaL
2seaoat
Sal
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

BUT, if there is ONE confidential email, that would be obstruction of justice wouldn't it?

Nope....try to refrain from sticking your foot in your mouth again over the emails and please do not assume you have a clue what the statute for the same says, and what are the required elements, but I guess you should not take my word for it....I sell potato chips.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Are your little libtard heads imploding or exploding? LOL

You people have gone off the rails again.

Trump uses some well deserved sarcasm and you libtards don't know if you're having an orgasm or a heart attack. Do any of you even understand how stupid you sound?

I do believe HRC has sustained permanent brain damage from the fall she took back in 2012(?). You libs can go ahead and use that as an excuse for her stupidity if you like. I'm sure you have other excuses too.

Anyway, Trump before Hillary Rotten Clinton!

RealLindaL

VectorMan wrote:Trump uses some well deserved sarcasm and you libtards don't know if you're having an orgasm or a heart attack. Do any of you even understand how stupid you sound?

What's thoroughly stupid is anyone's actually believing that Trump was simply using sarcasm when he asked Russia to find the deleted emails.   We all saw and heard him and there was not one hint of sarcasm in his delivery of that statement to the Russians.  Not one!   It's ludicrous to think so.  Even his own VP nominee distanced himself from the comments.

As for Trump before Hillary:   I watched virtually the entire RNC convention.  Did you watch the entire DNC convention?  I didn't think so.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

What impressed me about the Democratic convention, by contrast to the bizarre collection of miscreants and silver spoon sucking children who propped up the one the RNC just ran, is that most of the democrats are human.  

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:What impressed me about the Democratic convention, by contrast to the bizarre collection of miscreants and silver spoon sucking children who propped up the one the RNC just ran, is that most of the democrats are human.  

Yep.... LOL

The GOP's Nominee for POTUS is Applauding Russian Espionage and Cyber Attacks - Page 2 Protest-hillary-dnc-coffin_zpsokujrmik

Protestors throw casket at police at DNC convention.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:What impressed me about the Democratic convention, by contrast to the bizarre collection of miscreants and silver spoon sucking children who propped up the one the RNC just ran, is that most of the democrats are human.  

Yep....  LOL

The GOP's Nominee for POTUS is Applauding Russian Espionage and Cyber Attacks - Page 2 Protest-hillary-dnc-coffin_zpsokujrmik

Protestors throw casket at police at DNC convention.

The bad news is, these protestors had to go to such extremes to make their point. The good news is, the cops didn't shoot them down.

VectorMan

VectorMan

RealLindaL wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Trump uses some well deserved sarcasm and you libtards don't know if you're having an orgasm or a heart attack. Do any of you even understand how stupid you sound?

What's thoroughly stupid is anyone's actually believing that Trump was simply using sarcasm when he asked Russia to find the deleted emails.   We all saw and heard him and there was not one hint of sarcasm in his delivery of that statement to the Russians.  Not one!   It's ludicrous to think so.  Even his own VP nominee distanced himself from the comments.

As for Trump before Hillary:   I watched virtually the entire RNC convention.  Did you watch the entire DNC convention?  I didn't think so.

Didn't watch either convention. Didn't need to. I know the kind of evil corruption I'll be voting against.

I'm sure you detected no sarcasm. Libtards wouldn't know the truth even when it hits them between the eyes. Or, at least, they/you choose to deny the truth of reality. Oh well.

You have a good day when you go vote for that sorry ass excuse for a human being.

HRC has none, not one, redeeming quality about her or her character.

RealLindaL

VectorMan wrote:
Didn't watch either convention. Didn't need to. I know the kind of evil corruption I'll be voting against.

I'm sure you detected no sarcasm. Libtards wouldn't know the truth even when it hits them between the eyes. Or, at least, they/you choose to deny the truth of reality. Oh well.

You have a good day when you go vote for that sorry ass excuse for a human being.

Thank you for your honesty.

Unfortunately, it is virtually impossible to have anything approaching a rational discussion with a virulent ignoramus who DOESN'T EVEN LISTEN to the arguments on either side of the fence including his own.

YOU have a good day, sir, while you stew in your personally manufactured version of reality, sans input from others who are obviously far less knowledgeable and valuable than your "didn't need to watch" self. 

And as far as the supposed sarcasm (that didn't exist), you have your fantasized version of what you've decided to believe was inside of Trump's mind when he called upon the Russians for hacking assistance, while we have his ACTUAL WORDS and VIDEO of his very serious comportment while  speaking them.

VectorMan

VectorMan

RealLindaL wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Unfortunately, it is virtually impossible to have anything approaching a rational discussion with a virulent ignoramus who DOESN'T EVEN LISTEN to the arguments on either side of the fence including his own.

YOU have a good day, sir, while you stew in your personally manufactured version of reality, sans input from others who are obviously far less knowledgeable and valuable than your "didn't need to watch" self. 

And as far as the supposed sarcasm (that didn't exist), you have your fantasized version of what you've decided to believe was inside of Trump's mind when he called upon the Russians for hacking assistance, while we have his ACTUAL WORDS and VIDEO of his very serious comportment while  speaking them.

I didn't have to listen or watch. I READ all I need to know. I've listened to and watched Hill & Bill over the decades (before the internet we have now). Do you honestly think there is ANYTHING they could have said from the DNC that would have even mattered to a conservative? Fact is, they are less knowledgeable and less valuable than myself. They've proven that on a daily basis. Fuck em' is my attitude.

And you have your own fantasized version. Like that's something I didn't know. You libs are so predictable. But carry on. Carry on.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

VectorMan wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

I didn't have to listen or watch. I READ all I need to know. I've listened to and watched Hill & Bill over the decades (before the internet we have now). Do you honestly think there is ANYTHING they could have said from the DNC that would have even mattered to a conservative? Fact is, they are less knowledgeable and less valuable than myself. They've proven that on a daily basis. Fuck em' is my attitude.

And you have your own fantasized version. Like that's something I didn't know. You libs are so predictable. But carry on. Carry on.

Is this where you live?

https://tshaonline.org/handbook/online/articles/jcs06

SHERMAN RIOT OF 1930

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Putin, the former KGB head, is playing Donald like a musical instrument. Putin is a professional and Trump is in WAY over his head. Trump is trying to use the presidential race and possible election for his own advantage, to puff up his ego and improve his business activities. He is kowtowing to Putin at every turn, saying he admires the way he runs Russia and dismissing the significance of Russia's incursions into areas of Eastern Europe.

Putin would like nothing better than to have such a supportive ally as Donald J. Trump as Commander in Chief of the military of the United States. Go ahead and pull out of our NATO commitments and let Russia start to rebuild the old USSR. How can Republicans stand for this?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Vectorman always said he was waiting for President Obama to "crash and burn." It hardly happened. President Obama is going to go out on a very positive note.

He'll be making the same chant for President Clinton45. It won't happen with her, either.

Die hard wingnuts will be calling for her head for 8 years. It will be amusing to watch.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defence, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space."

Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you …"

Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."

Medvedev: "I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir [Putin]."

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defence, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space."

Medvedev: "Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you …"

He was just engaging in a little diplomacy, unfortunately with a stuck mike. The missile defense units are being built. One is already in place in Romania, and a second will be in Poland by 2018. These are Aegis Ashore units, firing the same Standard SM-3 Missile that is based on Navy destroyers.

The system is purportedly meant to deter a non-existent missile threat from Iran. Those systems will really threaten Russia's ability to launch a missile attack anywhere in the world. Russia has gone on record saying those sites will be summarily attacked should war ever break out between Russia and the West. By allowing these systems to be erected on their respective soils, Romania and Poland have invited a sure nuclear strike on their territories to destroy them. Russia is not going to allow its nuclear deterrent to be threatened in such a manner. The U.S. building an ABM system in western Europe would be the same as allowing Russia to build such a system in Canada. Would we tolerate that? Very destabilizing--but this was originally a Bush II initiative, so it should not be surprising.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Would you haggle over a used car like that? It's one of the most lame and weak things I've ever heard a potus say.

I'm continually amazed by what y'all can rationalize.

RealLindaL

VectorMan wrote:Do you honestly think there is ANYTHING they could have said from the DNC that would have even mattered to a conservative?

Actually, now that you ask, no, I doubt there's anything that they or ANYONE ELSE who thinks differently could say that would matter to at least one rabid conservative -- YOU. That type of hard and fast entrenchment that won't even listen manifests itself in the current government gridlock that the vast majority of Americans decry.

So I guess those uneducated white male Republicans who largely support him think the answer is Trump -- because (too many believe) he'll be able to bully everyone else from Congress to Mexico to China, get his way and get something done.  

Right. Let's just hope that "something" isn't WWIII, with you and me and our families right in the middle.

Just carry on yourself, VM; you and I obviously have nothing whatsoever to discuss with each other. Since you already know it all, I'm not even sure why you bother with this forum.

___Predictable Independent Linda

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Vectorman always said he was waiting for President Obama to "crash and burn." It hardly happened. President Obama is going to go out on a very positive note.

He'll be making the same chant for President Clinton45. It won't happen with her, either.

Die hard wingnuts will be calling for her head for 8 years. It will be amusing to watch.

If you consider the note Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama is going out on, positive...I hate to see what you would consider a disaster.

Amusing.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Obama: "On all these issues, but particularly missile defence, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space."

He was just engaging in a little diplomacy
, unfortunately with a stuck mike. The missile defense units are being built. One is already in place in Romania, and a second will be in Poland by 2018. These are Aegis Ashore units, firing the same Standard SM-3 Missile that is based on Navy destroyers.

The system is purportedly meant to deter a non-existent missile threat from Iran.
Those systems will really threaten Russia's ability to launch a missile attack anywhere in the world. Russia has gone on record saying those sites will be summarily attacked should war ever break out between Russia and the West. By allowing these systems to be erected on their respective soils, Romania and Poland have invited a sure nuclear strike on their territories to destroy them. Russia is not going to allow its nuclear deterrent to be threatened in such a manner. The U.S. building an ABM system in western Europe would be the same as allowing Russia to build such a system in Canada. Would we tolerate that? Very destabilizing--but this was originally a Bush II initiative, so it should not be surprising.

JAN 9 2016, 1:42 PM ET
Navy Releases Video of Iran Firing Rockets Near U.S. Carrier Harry S. Truman
by COURTNEY KUBE and ELISHA FIELDSTADT
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/navy-releases-video-iran-firing-rockets-near-u-s-carrier-n493366

UrtheCast Camera View of Iran Space Launch Center
Credit: UrtheCast
This footage, which was captured on March 2, 2016 by UrtheCast's Iris camera from the exterior of the International Space Station, shows heightened activity at Iran's Imam Khomeini space center, company representatives say.
http://www.space.com/19502-iran-space-monkey-rockets-photos.html

New York Times
Iran Test More Missiles in Message to Israel and Biden
By Thomas Erdbrink March 9, 2016
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/10/world/middleeast/irans-revolutionary-guards-stage-second-day-of-missile-tests.html?_r=0

IRAN
Iran's Ayatollah Khamenei: Missile program trumps talk
Published March 30, 2016 FoxNews.com
In a bold speech clearly aimed at Western negotiators and Iran's moderate political wing, Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei declared Wednesday his rogue nation would remain strong through its missile program -- not through talks with other countries.

"Those who say the future is in negotiations, not in missiles, are either ignorant or traitors," Iran's spiritual leader said in a speech carried on his website.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/03/30/irans-ayatollah-missile-program-trumps-talk.html

Iran: Upgrade of Rockets Able to Strike Israel Coming Soon
Wednesday, February 10, 2016 at 9:23 am
DUBAI (Reuters) - Iran will unveil an upgrade of its Emad ballistic missiles this year, the defense minister was quoted as saying, advancing a program that has drawn criticism from the United Nations and sanctions from the United States.
http://hamodia.com/2016/02/10/iran-upgrade-of-rockets-able-to-strike-israel-coming-soon/

Iran Fires Two Missiles Marked With ‘Israel Must Be Wiped Out’ in Hebrew
Mar. 9, 2016 6:50am Dave Urbanski
Editor’s Note:
Story by the Associated Press; curated by Dave Urbanski

TEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran reportedly test-fired two ballistic missiles Wednesday with the phrase “Israel must be wiped out” written in Hebrew on them, a show of force by the Islamic Republic as U.S. Vice President Joe Biden visited Israel.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/09/iran-fires-two-missiles-marked-with-israel-must-be-wiped-out-in-hebrew/

More?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB123275512887811775

Bush Was a Big-Government Disaster

He expanded the state, and the sense that the state is incompetent.

By NICK GILLESPIE
Updated Jan. 24, 2009 12:01 a.m. ET

Now that George W. Bush has finally left office, here's a challenge to a nation famous for its proud tradition of invention: Can somebody invent a machine capable of fully measuring the disaster that was the Bush presidency?

Yes, yes, I know that attitudes towards presidencies are volatile. Harry Truman was hated when he left office and look at him now; he's so highly regarded that President Bush thought of him as a role model. There are, I'm sure, still a few William Henry Harrison dead-enders around, convinced that the 31 days the broken-down old general spent as president will someday receive the full glory they deserve.

In a way that was inconceivable when he took office, Mr. Bush -- the advance man for the "ownership society," smaller and more trustworthy government, and a humble foreign policy -- increased the size and scope of the federal government to unprecedented levels. At the same time, he constantly flashed signs of secrecy, duplicity, ineffectiveness and outright incompetence.

Think for a moment about the thousands of Transportation Security Administration screeners -- newly minted government employees all -- who continue to confiscate contact-lens solution and nail clippers while, according to nearly every field test, somehow failing to notice simulated bombs in passenger luggage.

Or schoolchildren struggling under No Child Left Behind, which federalized K-12 education to an unprecedented degree with nothing to show for it other than greater spending tabs. Or the bizarrely structured Medicare prescription-drug benefit, the largest entitlement program created since LBJ. Or the simple reality that taxpayers now guarantee some $8 trillion in inscrutable loans to a financial sector that collapsed from inscrutable loans.

Such programs were not in any way foisted on Mr. Bush, the way that welfare reform had been on Bill Clinton; they were signature projects, designed to create a legacy every bit as monumental and inspiring as Laura Bush's global literacy campaign.

The most basic Bush numbers are damning. If increases in government spending matter, then Mr. Bush is worse than any president in recent history. During his first four years in office -- a period during which his party controlled Congress -- he added a whopping $345 billion (in constant dollars) to the federal budget. The only other presidential term that comes close? Mr. Bush's second term. As of November 2008, he had added at least an additional $287 billion on top of that (and the months since then will add significantly to the bill). To put that in perspective, consider that the spendthrift LBJ added a mere $223 billion in total additional outlays in his one full term.

If spending under Mr. Bush was a disaster, regulation was even worse. The number of pages in the Federal Registry is a rough proxy for the swollen expanse of the regulatory state. In 2001, some 64,438 pages of regulations were added to it. In 2007, more than 78,000 new pages were added. Worse still, argues the Mercatus Center economist Veronique de Rugy, Mr. Bush is the unparalleled master of "economically significant regulations" that cost the economy more than $100 million a year. Since 2001, he jacked that number by more than 70%. Since June 2008 alone, he introduced more than 100 economically significant regulations.

At this late date, it may be pointless to argue about the grounds for the invasion of Iraq, which even Mr. Bush has (finally) acknowledged were built on sand rather than bedrock. The Iraq war has lasted longer than any American conflict except for Vietnam and has cost more than any shooting match except for World War II. Leave aside for a moment the more than 4,200 U.S. deaths and 30,000 casualties, and ask a very basic question: Did President Bush's prosecution of the war -- he declared an end to major hostilities in May 2003 -- and his direction of the ongoing occupation make you feel better about the government's ability to execute core functions?

Or, like the bungled federal response to Hurricane Katrina (later made good by shoveling billions of pork-laden tax dollars to the Gulf area) and the rushed, secretive, and ever-changing bailout of the financial sector, did it make you want to simply despair?

Mr. Bush's legacy is thus a bizarro version of Ronald Reagan's. Reagan entered office declaring that government was not the solution to our problems, it was the problem. Ironically, he demonstrated that government could do some important things right -- he helped tame inflation and masterfully drew the Cold War to a nonviolent triumph for the Free World. By contrast, Mr. Bush has massively expanded the government along with the sense that government is incompetent.

That is no small accomplishment -- and its pernicious effects will last long after Mr. Bush has moved back to Texas, and President Obama has announced that his stimulus package, originally tagged at $750 billion and already up to $825 billion, will cost $1 trillion or more. Mr. Bush has cleared the way for President Obama to intervene more and more in the economy and every other aspect of American life.

Last July, the political scientists Philippe Aghion, Yann Algan, Pierre Cahuc and Andrei Shleifer wrote a paper titled "Regulation and Distrust." Using data from the World Values Survey, the authors convincingly argue that "distrust influences not just regulation itself, but the demand for regulation." They found that "distrust fuels support for government control over the economy. What is perhaps most interesting about this finding . . . is that distrust generates demand for regulation even when people realize that the government is corrupt and ineffective."

George W. Bush has certainly taught us that government really can't be trusted to be very effective, or open, or smart. He has also taught us that government can always get bigger on every level and every way. It's a sad lesson that we'll be learning for many years to come.

Mr. Gillespie is editor in chief of Reason.tv and Reason.com.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum