Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The GOP's Nominee for POTUS is Applauding Russian Espionage and Cyber Attacks

+8
Floridatexan
Markle
polecat
dumpcare
ZVUGKTUBM
RealLindaL
2seaoat
Sal
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sal

Sal

Wow ...

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-i-hope-russia-has-hillary-clinton-emails

2seaoat

Show the fricking tax returns and all loans outstanding in Trump's business. He has been blackballed by traditional banks, and you can bet something is rotten in Denmark. Tar and feather a traitor who is a paid shill for another nation.....but then again we would have ran out of feathers by now. Show the tax returns. Even if you are a dumb asz...you get what being a traitor is.

Sal

Sal

Can you imagine the outrage if Clinton called on the Chinese to hack into Trump's tax returns?

2seaoat

The game is over if his tax returns are released. He has all but said that Romney releasing his tax returns cost him the Presidency. He will not voluntarily release his returns. Stupid people will accept this and vote for him. If somebody released even one tax return, he would be exposed. If you see the Mark Cuban interviews talking about Donald Trump after reviewing his federal disclosure forms......he thinks Trump is full of hot air and his real value is around 200 million. Still a lot of money........but much less than what Daddy gave him if he just kept them in T bills.

RealLindaL

Saul Alinsky wrote:Wow ...

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-i-hope-russia-has-hillary-clinton-emails

Wow is right. Agree with the Senator from Connecticut (Chris Murphy, I think it was) who spoke on CNN this morning saying it sounds like treason to him. Sure as hell does.

Wait 'til you see how the Republicans spin THIS gem from their nominee. It's already started, and you can just imagine.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

And lame dork poster Markle approves Donald J. Trump's notion that Russia should intervene in the U.S. political process in order to advance the Republican cause in November. Anything it takes to win.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

dumpcare

This just isn't right with a Presidential candidate calling on any foreign country to hack anyone's email.  There definitely is something wrong with this guy and I can't believe anyone with any amount of education could vote for him. Jesus Christ what an ass he is. Some people will trust him the nuclear codes.

dumpcare

[quote="ZVUGKTUBM"]And lame dork poster Markle approves Donald J. Trump's notion that Russia should intervene in the U.S. political process in order to advance the Republican cause in November. Anything it takes to win.....[/quote

Markle don't have a clue, it is not the party he joined years ago. Must be age is clouding his mind.

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote:
Wait 'til you see how the Republicans spin THIS gem from their nominee.  It's already started, and you can just imagine.

Looks like they're going with, "He was joking.".

Does this sound like someone who is joking? ...

"By the way, if they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do," the GOP nominee told reporters, referring to Russia, who security experts suspect was behind the hack. "They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted."

He also addressed the country directly: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you can find the 33,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

Later on in the presser, NBC News reporter Katy Tur asked Trump to clarify his remarks.

“You said, ‘I welcome them to find those 30,000 emails,’” Tur said before the mogul cut her off.

“Well, they probably have them. I’d like to have them released,” Trump said.

Tur asked again: “Does that not give you pause?”

“Nope, gives me no pause,” Trump fired back. “If they have them, they have them.”

To be perfectly clear, what he's talking about are the emails that he has claimed Clinton illegally deleted from her personal server.

The only way the emails could've been illegally deleted is if they contained highly sensitive classified information.

The GOP's nominee for POTUS is openly applauding the hacking of one of the nation's two major political parties, and encouraging them to commit an act of cyber warfare by hacking and spying into U.S. national security secrets.

The man is a lunatic and a menace.

dumpcare

RealLindaL wrote:
Saul Alinsky wrote:Wow ...

Wow is right.  Agree with the Senator from Connecticut (Chris Murphy, I think it was) who spoke on CNN this morning saying it sounds like treason to him.  Sure as hell does.

Wait 'til you see how the Republicans spin THIS gem from their nominee.  It's already started, and you can just imagine.

Yea, just watched one of repubs contributors on CNN and he said what's wrong with it if no classifed materials are in it.

He also said nothing was wrong with Bill O'Reillys comment about the slaves being well fed when they helped build the white house.

polecat

polecat

Russia?
Why doesn't he send that team of investigators he sent to Hawaii to find BHO's birth certificate, and remember they found something big but thump never told us what, to find the E-mails?

Can they look for his tax returns while there at it.

Sal

Sal

ppaca wrote:There definitely is something wrong with this guy and I can't believe anyone with any amount of education could vote for him.

Some people have said they will vote for him just for the entertainment value.

I know it's hard to believe that anyone could be that puerile and dunderheaded, but it's true.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

polecat wrote:Russia?
Why doesn't he send that team of investigators he sent to Hawaii to find BHO's birth certificate, and remember they found something big but thump never told us what, to find the E-mails?

Can they look for his tax returns while there at it.

The GOP's Nominee for POTUS is Applauding Russian Espionage and Cyber Attacks 5882191-Donald%20Trump%20Tax%20Returns-0

He very obviously is hiding something.....

Sal

Sal

The GOP's Nominee for POTUS is Applauding Russian Espionage and Cyber Attacks 13556841_539370772919677_573080445_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI4NzY2NDM5NDA3MDgwOTgwNA%3D%3D

RealLindaL

Saul Alinsky wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Yeah, from what I've heard so far, either it's that he was joking, or it's that those Dems have no right complaining about what he said when look what Hillary did (referring to her emails), trying as usual to turn it all around onto her.

Lunatic and menace is right, and so many of his supporters downright obtuse and perverse.

Markle

Markle

Saul Alinsky wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Does this sound like someone who is joking? ...

"By the way, if they hacked, they probably have her 33,000 emails. I hope they do," the GOP nominee told reporters, referring to Russia, who security experts suspect was behind the hack. "They probably have her 33,000 emails that she lost and deleted."

He also addressed the country directly: "Russia, if you're listening, I hope you can find the 33,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press."

Later on in the presser, NBC News reporter Katy Tur asked Trump to clarify his remarks.

“You said, ‘I welcome them to find those 30,000 emails,’” Tur said before the mogul cut her off.

“Well, they probably have them. I’d like to have them released,” Trump said.

Tur asked again: “Does that not give you pause?”

“Nope, gives me no pause,” Trump fired back. “If they have them, they have them.”

To be perfectly clear, what he's talking about are the emails that he has claimed Clinton illegally deleted from her personal server.

The only way the emails could've been illegally deleted is if they contained highly sensitive classified information.

The GOP's nominee for POTUS is openly applauding the hacking of one of the nation's two major political parties, and encouraging them to commit an act of cyber warfare by hacking and spying into U.S. national security secrets.

The GOP's Nominee for POTUS is Applauding Russian Espionage and Cyber Attacks 69d74526-818e-455c-b628-ad5ce7381bb2

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

As usual, Lame Dork poster Markle has nothing to add to this thread......

The GOP's Nominee for POTUS is Applauding Russian Espionage and Cyber Attacks CcAvphBWwAI_klV

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ppaca wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:And lame dork poster Markle approves Donald J. Trump's notion that Russia should intervene in the U.S. political process in order to advance the Republican cause in November. Anything it takes to win.....[/quote

Markle don't have a clue, it is not the party he joined years ago. Must be age is clouding his mind.

No CRS pass for Markle. He hasn't changed through the years.

Markle

Markle

I don't understand why my Progressive good friends have their panties in such a twist.

First, Republican Presidential Nominee Donald Trump was being facetious.

Second, IF Russia did hack the DNC and IF they hacked Hillary Clinton's illegal, personal server and they HAVE Hillary's 33,000 deleted emails. Lots of "IFS" there.

But, IF all those things happened, wouldn't it be like drawing to an inside straight for the DEMOCRATS? (I have no clue as to what an inside straight is or drawing to one is but I've seen it used)

IF WikiLeaks published all the 33,000 deleted emails, wouldn't that PROVE, for once in her life that Hillary Clinton was being 100% honest? What could be better? 33,000 emails about her Yoga lessons, Chelsea's wedding, lining up girls for Bill and dozens of shopping lists? What could be a better subject for Hillary to announce a PRESS CONFERENCE?

BUT, if there is ONE confidential email, that would be obstruction of justice wouldn't it?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You are condoning treason.

polecat

polecat

If Hillary had publicly called on a foreign adversary to spy on her opponent, a special prosecutor would be in place this morning. D Barker

And Trey Gowdy would have already spent a million dollars of taxpayer money. stonekettle.

polecat

polecat

So it took just one black president for the GOP to decide it would side with Russia over national security. - LOLGOP

If the Russians can find my old iTunes playlist, that would be so great. - Steve Martin

The scary thing isn't that Trump wants to serve Putin.
The terrifying thing is he wants to be Putin-. - LOLGOP

We mock O'Reilly but without "Let's look on the bright side of Slavery" there's no conservative movement, no conservative news channel.- LOLGOP

After Michelle Obama’s speech where she said the White House was built by slaves, Fox News host Bill O’Reilly said the slaves who built the White House were "well fed" and had "decent lodging." Leave it to Fox News to provide a fair and balanced view of slavery.- Conan O'Brien

Michelle Obama: I wake up in a house built by slaves.
Melania Trump: I wake up in a house built by undocumented Polish workers. - Jim David Tweet

Markle

Markle

The GOP's Nominee for POTUS is Applauding Russian Espionage and Cyber Attacks Clinton20Foundation_zpsg7pohvci

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

CLINTON CASH is a pack of nothing...this is just one more attack to try and discredit the Clintons.

We have covered this subject before...the author has a long history of distorting facts and using innuendo...the "pattern of behavior" he would like to attribute to the Clintons is more accurately applied to HIM.

http://mediamatters.org/research/2015/04/20/clinton-cash-author-peter-schweizers-long-histo/203209#sources

Telstar

Telstar

I forgot about this but the recent Trump and Putin connection reminded me about it. Know any staunch Trump supporters that go by Ass or maybe fit that description? They may very well be Russian factory trolls. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum