Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh God PUHLEASE!!! let this mental midget get the Dem nominee for POTUS in 2016

+4
Joanimaroni
boards of FL
Sal
ImpishScoundrel
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323423804579020781151204004.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories

Biden, really? It will be a dream come true. He's about as inept as they come and couldn't even write term papers in college with an original thought hence the plagiarism expulsion back in the day.

http://www.nytimes.com/1987/09/18/us/biden-admits-plagiarism-in-school-but-says-it-was-not-malevolent.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

http://www.weeklystandard.com/weblogs/TWSFP/2008/08/bidens_plagiarism.asp

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/biden-accused-of-plagiarism-in-law-school

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/08/joe_bidens_plagiarism_problem.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xX_2zxlrL8

http://archives.nbclearn.com/portal/site/k-12/flatview?cuecard=4239

ImpishScoundrel

ImpishScoundrel

Biden ranks right up there with Dan Quayle and Al Gore in my opinion. I can't stand any of them. At least Al pretended to be intelligent. Biden seems to embrace his idiocy.

Sal

Sal

Ol' Handsome Joe would mop the floor with anyone from the Repuke's roster, including lardass.

Oh God PUHLEASE!!! let this mental midget get the Dem nominee for POTUS in 2016 Oldhan10

Last edited by Sal on 8/20/2013, 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Sal wrote:Ol' Handsome Joe would mop the floor with anyone from the Repuke's roster, including lardass.
Yep Joe is going to make a great janitor somewhere one day...

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323423804579020781151204004.html?mod=WSJ_hpp_LEFTTopStories

Biden, really? It will be a dream come true. He's about as inept as they come and couldn't even write term papers in college with an original thought hence the plagiarism expulsion back in the day.
    After electing and re-electing the cowh....nothing should surprise...

boards of FL

boards of FL

Mental midget?  Republicans can't even seem to offer a candidate that can simply talk.  Go look at the poll numbers for the last republican primary.  Each candidate spiked and then plummeted when they had to begin speaking.

Oh God PUHLEASE!!! let this mental midget get the Dem nominee for POTUS in 2016 7ksYkgZ

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You can't possibly support Joe for president, can you?

boards of FL wrote:Mental midget?  Republicans can't even seem to offer a candidate that can simply talk.  Go look at the poll numbers for the last republican primary.  Each candidate spiked and then plummeted when they had to begin speaking.

Oh God PUHLEASE!!! let this mental midget get the Dem nominee for POTUS in 2016 7ksYkgZ
I don't know where you found that graph but I love it. I doubt that Biden will be the nominee in 2016, but I think he would make a good president. If someone like Howard Dean seriously tries to get the nomination, I think it will be his for the taking. I'm talking about over Hillary or Biden. A lot of progressives are not looking for another president like Obama or Clinton, they want a real liberal in there for a change. Personally, I don't want to vote for anyone who even utters the phrase "negotiate with the Republicans in Congress." I think there are enough people out there like me who could sway the primaries in a whole different direction than the news media wants them to go.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

From the comments in this thread, Joe Biden is either the smartest and handsomest man alive, or he's the dumbest son of a bitch who ever lived.
But he is definitely not somewhere in the middle of those two things.
He's either god or the devil but nothing in between.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

Ol' Handsome Joe

Oh God PUHLEASE!!! let this mental midget get the Dem nominee for POTUS in 2016 Oldhan10
hot damn.  he makes brad pitt look downright ugly.  especially how his tooth shines like a diamond.  any woman would get wet just looking at that beautiful face.  hell I'm getting a tingle myself.
he is the textbook definition of sex appeal.

Biden has never been as dumb as Republicans want to think he is. He does give them a lot of fodder when he makes one of his monumental gaffes  though.  He's always had a bad case of foot in  mouth disease, but that doesn't mean he's not a serious thinker. I just don't see him beating Dean in a debate, or even Hillary.

I remember people saying the nomination was Hillary's to lose back 8 years ago. Now  they are saying it again. I don't think they are right. The only change that would come in a Hillary presidency is in sex and skin color. She's as tied to the MIC as Obama and the Republicans are.

bluemoon wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Mental midget?  Republicans can't even seem to offer a candidate that can simply talk.  Go look at the poll numbers for the last republican primary.  Each candidate spiked and then plummeted when they had to begin speaking.

I don't know where you found that graph but I love it. I doubt that Biden will be the nominee in 2016, but I think he would make a good president. If someone like Howard Dean seriously tries to get the nomination, I think it will be his for the taking. I'm talking about over Hillary or Biden. A lot of progressives are not looking for another president like Obama or Clinton, they want a real liberal in there for a change. Personally, I don't want to vote for anyone who even utters the phrase "negotiate with the Republicans in Congress." I think there are enough people out there like me who could sway the primaries in a whole different direction than the news media wants them to go.
   OMG!!!!!!    Biden and Dean are now considered to be 'good' candidates and would be 'good' presidents?....

newswatcher wrote:
bluemoon wrote:

OMG!!!!!!    Biden and Dean are now considered to be 'good' candidates and would be 'good' presidents?....

Either one of them would be a better president than any one of the candidates that tried to run on the Republican ticket last time around.
Both of them are more intelligent men than the people that post on this forum. Dean actually had some very creative and new ideas about how to fix the problems we have in this country last time he ran, and except for the news media crucifying him over one stupid yell in front of his own supporters, he'd probably have been elected POTUS in '04. He could have saved this country from the world of misery that Bush led us all into.
As for Biden and his term paper, that was years ago and he isn't the first college kid to buy or borrow a term paper because he didn't want to bother to write one. Term papers are pains in the butt and there are people on college campuses who write them professionally for students to buy. It's gone on since there have been colleges in existence. Nobody is sentenced to hell over plagiarism on a college paper, FYI. I wouldn't question Joe Biden's IQ. I guarantee you it's as high or higher than Ronald Reagan's was.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bluemoon wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
bluemoon wrote:

Either one of them would be a better president than any one of the candidates that tried to run on the Republican ticket last time around.
Both of them are more intelligent men than the people that post on this forum. Dean actually had some very creative and new ideas about how to fix the problems we have in this country last time he ran, and except for the news media crucifying him over one stupid yell in front of his own supporters, he'd probably have been elected POTUS in '04. He could have saved this country from the world of misery that Bush led us all into.
As for Biden and his term paper, that was years ago and he isn't the first college kid to buy or borrow a term paper because he didn't want to bother to write one. Term papers are pains in the butt and there are people on college campuses who write them professionally for students to buy. It's gone on since there have been colleges in existence. Nobody is sentenced to hell over plagiarism on a college paper, FYI. I wouldn't question Joe Biden's IQ. I guarantee you it's as high or higher than Ronald Reagan's was.

Oops wrong again. Plagiarism is taken very seriously. Colleges and Universities  can and do expel current students if they are found guilty of plagiarism.  It also could recommend that the students who have already graduated lose their diplomas. In some situations plagiarism can result in a prison sentence.

I find it interesting some unscrupulous individuals, like a parent who takes on line classes and tests for their kid, does not see anything wrong with cheating. Cheating and deception are amoral characteristics that follow you throughout life. It defines who you really are.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Oh God PUHLEASE!!! let this mental midget get the Dem nominee for POTUS in 2016 323

Tossing the race card because you have no other fallback position.

Tossing the race card because you have no other fallback position.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
bluemoon wrote:

Oops wrong again. Plagiarism is taken very seriously. Colleges and Universities  can and do expel current students if they are found guilty of plagiarism.  It also could recommend that the students who have already graduated lose their diplomas. In some situations plagiarism can result in a prison sentence.

I find it interesting some unscrupulous individuals, like a parent who takes on line classes and tests for their kid, does not see anything wrong with cheating. Cheating and deception are amoral characteristics that follow you throughout life. It defines who you really are.
Here is what Biden did, as a first-year law student:

"...The file distributed by the Senator included a law school faculty report, dated Dec. 1, 1965, that concluded that Mr. Biden had ''used five pages from a published law review article without quotation or attribution'' and that he ought to be failed in the legal methods course for which he had submitted the 15-page paper.

The plagiarized article, ''Tortious Acts as a Basis for Jurisdiction in Products Liability Cases,'' was published in the Fordham Law Review of May 1965. Mr. Biden drew large chunks of heavy legal prose directly from it, including such sentences as: ''The trend of judicial opinion in various jurisdictions has been that the breach of an implied warranty of fitness is actionable without privity, because it is a tortious wrong upon which suit may be brought by a non-contracting party.''

Just One Footnote

In his paper, Mr. Biden included a single footnote to the Fordham Law Review article..."
----------------

He did in fact cite his reference; he just didn't do it the right way. But his professors weren't impressed; he had to retake the class.

Then there was some political hoopla in the 80's...he may have taken an idea from a British Labor Party member and not cited him in a speech... BFD. Once these little ditties get started, there's no end to the people who want to perpetuate them...usually for their own political gain.

-----------------------

Here's my comment to anyone who would try to cheat off me in school...

"For me to give you a copy of my exam would rob you of the experience of having done it yourself." - Tex

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

H
Floridatexan wrote:Oh God PUHLEASE!!! let this mental midget get the Dem nominee for POTUS in 2016 323

Poor Floridatexan and a couple of other posters like Carl screw-ball Bill, and sillySal.

You just can not accept the fact....it's not about a BLACK-MAN being president ...it's about the man who is the current president. 

We have had 2 prominent and extremely capable black people that served as Secretary of State under President Bush.....I don't remember anyone complaining about their service. I would have and still would vote for Colin Powell.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:I would have and still would vote for Colin Powell.

You would vote for a guy who voted for Obama?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:
That one deserves an L-O-L!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:

Yes, I would.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yes, Joe Biden is brilliant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jf17Yo7hBM

Shocked 

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:
bluemoon wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
bluemoon wrote:

At my daughter's college, plagiarism gets you expelled.
Biden was no young kid when he plagiarized. He was in law school.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum