Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some [white], of course.  But the numbers are infinitesimal compared to black American men AGAIN, WORDSLINGER BITES THE DUST:

+4
Vikingwoman
Wordslinger
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Lol... the part I like best is "That's some 330 fellow Americans per year"... which as we all know is dwarfed by chi alone.

Nice faux outrage... lol.

The figures you've quoted from my statement represent the TOTAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE, WHITE, BLACK, WHATEVER, WHO WERE KILLED BY COPS ... PER YEAR. Accordingly, the black shootings in Chicago (if that's what you are referring to), have nothing whatever to do with the subject.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Lol... the part I like best is "That's some 330 fellow Americans per year"... which as we all know is dwarfed by chi alone.

The figures you've quoted from my statement represent the TOTAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE, WHITE, BLACK, WHATEVER, WHO WERE KILLED BY COPS ... PER YEAR.    Accordingly, the black shootings in Chicago (if that's what you are referring to), have nothing whatever to do with the subject.

Some [white], of course.  But the numbers are infinitesimal compared to black American men    AGAIN, WORDSLINGER BITES THE DUST:   - Page 2 Duly%20Noted_zps0t9imdmh

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:

The figures you've quoted from my statement represent the TOTAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE, WHITE, BLACK, WHATEVER, WHO WERE KILLED BY COPS ... PER YEAR.    Accordingly, the black shootings in Chicago (if that's what you are referring to), have nothing whatever to do with the subject.  

Here, once again in an effort to keep you HONEST, which is a grand effort, is the question asked you by Joanie, your response...and the FACTS.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Have there been any white men shot by cops?

Wordslinger wrote:
Some, of course. But the numbers are infinitesimal compared to black American men -- most of whom are shaken down during minor infraction traffic stops, by cops propelled by leaders pushing to fill city coffers with fine money.

I would think the other factor is that white men aren't feared by white cops the way black men are. Right?

ONCE AGAIN...my good friend Wordslinger BITES THE DUST!

Here are the INFINITESIMAL numbers of whites shot by police.

people shot dead
by police in 2015

See the 2016 database.

This database is based on news reports, public records, Internet databases and original reporting. Read more

Shot by Police; RACE

White 494
Black 258
Hispanic 172
Other 38
Unknown 28

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Here, once again in an effort to keep you HONEST, which is a grand effort, is the question asked you by Joanie, your response...and the FACTS.  

Joanimaroni wrote:

Wordslinger wrote:
Some, of course.  But the numbers are infinitesimal compared to black American men -- most of whom are shaken down during minor infraction traffic stops, by cops propelled by leaders pushing to fill city coffers with fine money.

I would think the other factor is that white men aren't feared by white cops the way black men are.  Right?

people shot dead
by police in 2015

See the 2016 database.

This database is based on news reports, public records, Internet databases and original reporting. Read more

Shot by Police; RACE

White      494
Black       258
Hispanic  172
Other        38
Unknown   28

And just what is the sound of one hand clapping?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

The figures you've quoted from my statement represent the TOTAL NUMBER OF PEOPLE, WHITE, BLACK, WHATEVER, WHO WERE KILLED BY COPS ... PER YEAR. Accordingly, the black shootings in Chicago (if that's what you are referring to), have nothing whatever to do with the subject.

Joanimaroni wrote:

Wordslinger wrote:
Some, of course. But the numbers are infinitesimal compared to black American men -- most of whom are shaken down during minor infraction traffic stops, by cops propelled by leaders pushing to fill city coffers with fine money.

I would think the other factor is that white men aren't feared by white cops the way black men are. Right?

people shot dead
by police in 2015

See the 2016 database.

Shot by Police; RACE

White 494
Black 258
Hispanic 172
Other 38
Unknown 28

And just what is the sound of one hand clapping?

WOW, not only do you hate blacks and Jews but you hate amputees too.

I really skunked you on your "infinitesimal" thingy and you just can't accept FACTS. But we've known that for a long, long time.

Some [white], of course.  But the numbers are infinitesimal compared to black American men    AGAIN, WORDSLINGER BITES THE DUST:   - Page 2 Last%20word%20shout_zpsrtdwj95p

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum