This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Another One Bites The Dust. Rob Porter, Physical Abuser of 2 Ex Wives.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ho hum, just another day deep down inside the Fake 45 snake pit.


One of US President Donald Trump's top aides has resigned amid abuse claims from his two ex-wives.

White House staff secretary Rob Porter said "these outrageous allegations are simply false" as he announced he would step down.

The accusations were first reported in the Daily Mail and include accounts of physical and emotional abuse.

The White House would not comment on a report that Mr Porter, 40, failed to receive security clearance.

His ex-wives, Colbie Holderness and Jennifer Willoughby, both recounted stories of Mr Porter's alleged misconduct.

His first spouse, Ms Holderness, said the White House aide had been verbally and physically abusive.

Ms Holderness, a US government analyst, said Mr Porter had kicked her on their 2003 honeymoon in the Canary Islands.

She also alleged he punched her in the face while they were on holiday a couple of years later in Florence, Italy.



http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42983387

View user profile
White House officials knew about Porter's abuse allegations and scrambled to protect him

Senior aides to President Donald Trump knew for months about allegations of domestic abuse levied against top White House staffer Rob Porter by his ex-wives, even as Porter's stock in the West Wing continued to rise, multiple sources told CNN on Wednesday.

Porter denied the allegations but resigned on Wednesday.
A scramble ensued inside the West Wing to defend him when the claims became public this week, the sources said. That effort continues even after his resignation.


https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/07/politics/rob-porter-white-house-who-knew/index.html

View user profile
Some day a real tell-all book about all the scuzziness of the Trump White House is going to come out, and it'll probably be a multi-volume set that reads like Dante's Inferno. Trump scandals are like mice -- for every one you see, you know there are dozens more that just haven't made themselves evident yet. And at least once a week we get a new one.

America's already getting exhausted with it. I wonder how long it can bear up?

This country's stupidest, nastiest people really made a huge mistake, voting for this guy, believing he'd "pick the best people." A friend of mine who hated Hillary didn't vote for Trump -- he voted for Gary Johnson and just threw his vote away like a dumbass -- but he reasoned that "Trump's an imbecile but they'll just shunt him aside and people around him will run the country, it'll be okay." But he didn't count on them picking such incompetent people. Lately he's admitted to me, "Okay, I'm a dumbass, don't listen to my political opinions anymore, I'm obviously naiive." On the positive side, watching the evangelicals' hypocrisy has also turned him agnostic... Smile

View user profile
"these outrageous allegations are simply false"

Then why resign?

Is that all ya got to do to get rid of a politician, political appointee, or bureaucrat you don't like. Make an outrageous false allegation? Well, hell! I didn't know it was that easy. Let me just put on my thinking cap here for a bit & come up with some "outrageous false allegations" ... there's some others in our government I'd like to resign too!

View user profile
EmeraldGhost wrote:
"these outrageous allegations are simply false"

Then why resign?

Is that all ya got to do to get rid of a politician, political appointee, or bureaucrat you don't like.   Make an outrageous false allegation?     Well, hell!    I didn't know it was that easy.  Let me just put on my thinking cap here for a bit & come up with some "outrageous false allegations" ... there's some others in our government I'd like to resign too!

It worked on Al Franken, whose supposed transgressions consisted of inappropriate "groping". The GOP desperately wanted to get rid of him. I think he resigned only because he didn't get support from fellow Democrats. This came from not one, but 2 exes. I think the WH, although they knew about the allegations, didn't know there were pics.

View user profile
So does this mean Hope Hicks will resign too? I mean Stand By Your Man and all that.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5365169/Woman-living-Hope-Hicks-lover-Rob-Porter-abused.html

View user profile

Guest


Guest
In case you haven't been keeping tabs...





Farewell and don't grab any pussy that I wouldn't grab.

View user profile
Another member of the White House staff resigned today, Friday 9 Feb 2018, after allegations of domestic violence. He worked for Stephen Miller.

Imagine that!

Second White House official departs amid abuse allegations, which he denies

A White House speechwriter resigned Friday after his former wife claimed that he was violent and emotionally abusive during their turbulent 2½ -year marriage — allegations that he vehemently denied, saying she was the one who victimized him.

The abrupt departure of David Sorensen, a speechwriter who worked under senior policy adviser Stephen Miller, came as The Washington Post was reporting on a story about abuse claims by his ex-wife, Jessica Corbett. Corbett told The Post that she described his behavior to the FBI last fall as the bureau was conducting a background check of Sorensen.




https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/second-white-house-official-departs-amids-abuse-allegations-which-he-denies/2018/02/09/72ba47e6-0d0d-11e8-8b0d-891602206fb7_story.html?utm_term=.f0e48425b531

View user profile
Are there two sides to this story?

DAVID SORENSEN’S STATEMENT ON JESSICA CORBETT AND HER FALSE ALLEGATIONS

I want to be as unequivocal as possible:
I have never committed violence of any kind against any woman in my entire life.
My accuser can produce no authentic evidence, no legal record, and no witness to support her baseless and malicious claims of domestic violence on my part.

In fact, I was the victim of repeated physical violence during our marriage, not her.
The brazen and shameless way in which she has accused me of the very thing of which she is guilty and of which I am a victim has unfortunately come as no surprise to me, my family, friends, colleagues, and other mutual friends and acquaintances. I would like to thank everyone who knows both me and my accuser well for their virtually unanimous confidence in my innocence.


https://www.scribd.com/document/371181362/David-Sorensen-Statement#fullscreen&from_embed




And then there's this;

CDC Study: More Men than Women Victims of Partner Abuse

SUMMARY: According to a 2010 national survey by the Centers for Disease Control and Department of Justice, in the last 12 months more men than women were victims of intimate partner physical violence and over 40% of severe physical violence was directed at men. Men were also more often the victim of psychological aggression and control over sexual or reproductive health. Despite this, few services are available to male victims of intimate partner violence.

Physical violence

More men than women were victims of intimate partner physical violence within the past year, according to a national study funded by the Centers for Disease Control and U.S. Department of Justice. According to the National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey (hereinafter NISVS) released in December, 2011, within the last 12 months an estimated 5,365,000 men and 4,741,000 women were victims of intimate partner physical violence.


http://www.saveservices.org/2012/02/cdc-study-more-men-than-women-victims-of-partner-abuse/


It's entirely possible that this woman is the perpetrator rather than the victim of domestic violence. Female on male domestic violence is much more common than most of us believe. Even Good Housekeeping magazine is acknowledging this hidden reality.

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/relationships/a37016/male-survivor-of-domestic-violence/

View user profile

View user profile
Telstar wrote:

Out of the eight examples, two were male. That corresponds pretty well with the statistics for IPV, Intimate Partner Violence.

View user profile
Deus X wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Out of the eight examples, two were male. That corresponds pretty well with the statistics for IPV, Intimate Partner Violence.









View user profile
So, what's your point Tel? That somehow male-on-female violence is worse because it's more common? Does that somehow make female-on-male IPV less awful or excusable?

View user profile
Deus X wrote:So, what's your point Tel? That somehow male-on-female violence is worse because it's more common? Does that somehow make female-on-male IPV less awful or excusable?




The point is that it's males that are resigning for abusing women, not the other way around.

View user profile
Telstar wrote:
Deus X wrote:So, what's your point Tel? That somehow male-on-female violence is worse because it's more common? Does that somehow make female-on-male IPV less awful or excusable?




The point is that it's males that are resigning for abusing women, not the other way around.

And my point is that this last guy MIGHT not be guilty of abuse, it MAY be the other way around. When you read his full statement on that Scrb'd (or whatever it is) link, it has the ring of truth--at least to me it does. He may have resigned for honorable motives, to quiet the noise about this issue not because he was guilty. I'm just giving him what I would want: the benefit of the doubt.

I guess my further point is: he's working for Trump so that makes him an asshole but, just because he's an asshole, do we have the right to trash him for something he MAY not be guilty of? If someone's wrongly accused does it matter if he's an asshole? Isn't it the wrongful accusation that's evil not the guy's personality or judgement? Trashing this guy just because he supports Trump feels to me like something Trump would do. I hope I'm better than that.

View user profile
Deus X wrote:
Telstar wrote:
Deus X wrote:So, what's your point Tel? That somehow male-on-female violence is worse because it's more common? Does that somehow make female-on-male IPV less awful or excusable?




The point is that it's males that are resigning for abusing women, not the other way around.

And my point is that this last guy MIGHT not be guilty of abuse, it MAY be the other way around. When you read his full statement on that Scrb'd (or whatever it is) link, it has the ring of truth--at least to me it does. He may have resigned for honorable motives, to quiet the noise about this issue not because he was guilty. I'm just giving him what I would want: the benefit of the doubt.

I guess my further point is: he's working for Trump so that makes him an asshole but, just because he's an asshole, do we have the right to trash him for something he MAY not be guilty of? If someone's wrongly accused does it matter if he's an asshole? Isn't it the wrongful accusation that's evil not the guy's personality or judgement? Trashing this guy just because he supports Trump feels to me like something Trump would do. I hope I'm better than that.








View user profile
Telstar wrote:

No wonder Trump's President.

View user profile
Deus X wrote:
Telstar wrote:

No wonder Trump's President.





Just a couple of good ol' boys looking to get beat up by women.    lol!




View user profile
Telstar wrote:
[/url]

affraid

Oh, man ... now you've done gone & ruined my morning wake and bake. Please tell me there is some way I can un-see that ... ?

View user profile
He put a cigarette out in her hand. An early Valentine to all the republican woman who voted for cadet bone spur,  Daddy's home...DUCK!!!


View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum