Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey Linda....are you going to write a letter to the girlfriend's employer about her uppity attitude and disrespect of the police?

+3
Vikingwoman
RealLindaL
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

RealLindaL

Viking, I think we have to give it up. The man is pitiful beyond words.

2seaoat

Commissioner May and Seaoat......pitiful. I like my company.

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:You can't be a credible advocate when you're always race baiting.

Credible with who........like commissioner May had to be credible to the lynch Mob.....now that is truly funny.

Go review the video. You said you didn't believe the cop pulled him over for his tag. You can't see who was driving the truck because the windows are so tinted. Mays pulled the race card and you jumped on the bandwagon falsely calling it a racial issue and defending his rights to be belligerent and confrontational w/ the police. Then you called out Linda for addressing his behavior unbecoming a commissioner. You should apologize.

2seaoat

Apologize for one more black driver getting stopped for pretense.....A hardy apology to whom......hell Linda is but the little bit of iceberg peaking through the ocean surface. Take a deep breath......here it comes.....I apologize for not worshiping at the alter of the police state where citizens are routinely abused and deprived of their constitutional rights......to think I am free......

Vikingwoman

2seaoat wrote:Apologize for one more black driver getting stopped for pretense.....A hardy apology to whom......hell Linda is but the little bit of iceberg peaking through the ocean surface.  Take a deep breath......here it comes.....I apologize for not worshiping at the alter of the police state where citizens are routinely abused and deprived of their constitutional rights......to think I am free......

You have no evidence this cop pulled him over for pretense. None...nothing...nada except unfounded suspicion. It is what it is, Oatie and the sins of others is not grounds to accuse every cop of profiling.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I try to put myself in this man's shoes. 7:30 am and already on the phone conducting the business of the day. Stopped because the plate didn't match the vehicle...which was the supposed reason for the initial stop...which we know wasn't the case. She just didn't handle it well; neither did he, but I understand his anger...which she could have quickly defused had she been more professional.

2seaoat

In any other department she would have been administratively suspended. She escalated the stop into a confrontation. All she had to do is say to the motorist, I will call my supervisor, and do the same and sit in her car and wait for the supervisor to arrive. Then when the supervisors did arrive and saw her stridently urging them to check the man's tinting to legitimize a bad stop, the supervisors stopped this bad theater and released the citizen. That person should not be a police officer. Make up chit about his license plate.....try to make up chit about his tinting.......and complete loss of control and escalation of a routine traffic stop into something stupid. I would bet right now she has a letter in her file. Even in Pensacola a supervisor has to realize this person is a loose cannon.

Hey Dreams......I am wrong on this like I was wrong that the Bland officer would be indicted........keep smoking that crack pipe.

RealLindaL

[quote="2seaoat"]complete loss of control and escalation of a routine traffic stop into something stupid./quote]

This is laughably rich. I think we ALL KNOW who it was who totally, wildly lost control of himself during this stop.

OK last word Louie, have at it again. And again. And again.

Vikingwoman

Oatie, the argument about Bland was not whether he would be indicted. The argument was whether he had the right to ask her to step out of the car. That was confirmed he did have the right so you've twisted the story around. Now for May, it is unbelievable to me that you and Fl think the officer was out of line and just ignore May's behavior stating he was pulled over for being black when you couldn't even see what color he was.I think the OJ case confirmed you're both crackpots so going on about this is a waste of time. Both of you are very biased and not capable of fairly evaluating any racial issues.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:Oatie, the argument about Bland was not whether he would be indicted. The argument was whether he had the right to ask her to step out of the car. That was confirmed he did have the right so you've twisted the story around. Now for May, it is unbelievable to me that you and Fl think the officer was out of line and just ignore May's behavior stating he was pulled over for being black when you couldn't even see what color he was.I think the OJ case confirmed you're both crackpots so going on about this is a waste of time. Both of you are very biased and not capable of fairly evaluating any racial issues.
cheers

I told you at the beginning of the thread that this was a hopeless exercise. No reasonable person thinks he acted appropriately... especially as a public servant (cue the race card). Please don't leave... they've chased off too many.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:I told you at the beginning of the thread that this was a hopeless exercise. No reasonable person thinks he acted appropriately... especially as a public servant (cue the race card). Please don't leave... they've chased off too many.

Pkr, you and I don't agree on a whole lot but we're certainly 100% in sync on this issue -- and yes, I agree it's entirely hopeless.  
As for leaving, if you're addressing me, I'm still ruminating on it all, but thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum