Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama's pretense of growing up poor a giant falsehood-like the rest of their campaign

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/mr_and_mrs_obama_keep_up_pretense_of_growing_up_poor.html

Let's get this straight. Barack Obama never knew a life of financial hardship. Ditto for Michelle. But the First Couple keeps bringing up their impoverished childhoods and student loan debts in stump speeches.

She appears to use the same speech everywhere she goes. She told similar anecdotes in her DNC speech and at visit to NC Central University in Durham last week.

Where are the promissory notes, Michelle and Barack? Show us the financial records of your student loans. Where's the documentation?

Obama's tale of being raised by a "teenage" mother on food stamps and getting all the way through Harvard Law on student loans is playing again across America. He deceives by conflating events removed from each other in time. Take for example his words relayed to Joe Klein in a Time Magazine article in 2006:

"I had to reconcile a lot of different threads growing up--race, class," he told me. "For example, I was going to a fancy prep school, and my mother was on food stamps while she was getting her Ph.D."

Except Obama was in prep school during the 70's and his mother didn't get her PhD until 1992.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/09/mr_and_mrs_obama_keep_up_pretense_of_growing_up_poor.html#ixzz27U6LOyGG

Just like his promises BHOs life is a lie.

nochain wrote:Just like his promises BHOs life is a lie.

His comment about the 'poor' being a voting block that can be 'harnassed' is not getting very much coverage..which proves what Romney was saying was true and that the democrats will and have exploited this group for their votes...

VectorMan

VectorMan

Obama wants to be thought of as some sort of victim.

That's the liar-in-chief for ya'.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum