Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here is the height of hypocrisy by the Obamas

+7
Vikingwoman
boards of FL
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
gatorfan
Sal
KarlRove
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://rt.com/usa/226991-saudi-scarf-michelle-obama/

We are constantly told by the COWH and his wife how we need to be more respective and tolerant of Muslim traditions and culture, yet she goes to the land considered to be the most holy (has the cities of Mecca and Medina) by the Muslims and doesn't cover up. Hmmmm. This is why everyone KNOWS these people are clowns.

Sal

Sal

You are hilarious, PeeDawg.

You have absolutely no principles, no standards, no self-awareness, and no shame.

You and I both know well that had the First Lady worn a head-scarf, you would be on here instantly screaming hysterically that this is proof that the Obamas are secret Muslims.

Don't even attempt to deny it.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sal wrote:You are hilarious, PeeDawg.

You have absolutely no principles, no standards, no self-awareness, and no shame.

You and I both know well that had the First Lady worn a head-scarf, you would be on here instantly screaming hysterically that this is proof that the Obamas are secret Muslims.

Gloss over the fact that she went against cultural norms and courtesies and has been chastised in the Middle East press....yes the butt hurt is strong with you and so is the denial. If Hillary could cover up to show respect, so could MOOCHELLE. Another form of hypocrisy and double standard. No wonder Obama is the joke of the world.

gatorfan

What's the big deal? She is a foreign visitor and the Saudis make exceptions for that. Many foreign female visitors don't wear head scarves there.

I'm glad she didn't... has our president stopped bowing to em yet?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Go back and look at your link, PeeDog. There's a picture of Laura Bush in Saudi Arabia NOT WEARING A SCARF. How does that square with your criticism of First Lady Michelle Obama? I don't believe you have a single opinion of your own...just get your hateful talking points from your authoritarian sources. People who never question authority are stupid in my book...very stupid, as in Nazi..."we were just following orders"...STUPID.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

It looks like PeeDawg eats the big-one again with this thread.....

Think before you text on your iPhone, man!
Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's hypocrisy. Laura Bush wasnt running around telling us how we were not being tolerant of Muslim beliefs and here we have her being quite the intolerant one. Oh, BTW, Obummer is still bowing.

boards of FL

boards of FL

KarlRove wrote:It's hypocrisy. Laura Bush wasnt running around telling us how we were not being tolerant of Muslim beliefs and here we have her being quite the intolerant one. Oh, BTW, Obummer is still bowing.

The word 'intolerant' doesn't mean what you think it means.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Whatever

KarlRove

KarlRove

She's intolerant to the fact that she is irrelevant when pm trips to Muslim nations.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

She shook hands with whoever extended theirs, too. She hugged the Queen of England as well, back in 2009. I applaud her. I am proud to have the Obamas representing my country.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Only u

Vikingwoman

KarlRove wrote:Only u

Wrong nutjob. The millions of others who voted for him too.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sticks and stones

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Karl belongs to the fringe minority that hates the Obamas to their bones.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

And most other people on this forum hate Bush too. What's your point ?

2seaoat

I voted for Bush, and think this thread is over the top. It basically feeds from the same sources which attempt to minimize the beauty and intelligence of a black woman......when Ms Rice who is also black and a woman did not wear cover when visiting Saudi royalty, there was only crickets. However, the Dixiecrats have a whole other agenda when the black man is in charge, and they seem to think portraying Michelle as classless, ignorant, and ugly accomplishes something......it does....it makes this Republican want to distant himself from the hateful Dixiecrats even more.

KarlRove

KarlRove

She disrespected a ME ally twit.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

She didn't disrespect anyone, soldier boy...accent on the 'boy'.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:
Go back and look at your link, PeeDog.  There's a picture of Laura Bush in Saudi Arabia NOT WEARING A SCARF.  How does that square with your criticism of First Lady Michelle Obama?  I don't believe you have a single opinion of your own...just get your hateful talking points from your authoritarian sources.  People who never question authority are stupid in my book...very stupid, as in Nazi..."we were just following orders"...STUPID.

I beg to differ. War Hero doesn't really give a damn about any of the issues. His only reason for being here is to disturb. He said so himself, when he wrote that every time I answer one of his comments HE WINS. Unlike you or me, War Hero isn't here to argue a point, it's to bug the forum. The more people he antagonizes, the better he feels. We should cut him some slack since he obviously has some serious psychological issues ....

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:You are hilarious, PeeDawg.

The semi-retired President and his wife have totally ignored protocol around the world. It seems that they believe they are better than the rest of the world. Oh...that's right...they do.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
She shook hands with whoever extended theirs, too.  She hugged the Queen of England as well, back in 2009.  I applaud her.  I am proud to have the Obamas representing my country.

Of course you are. Semi-retired President Obama has reinforced for the world, the image of the Ugly American.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

[quote="Markle"]
Floridatexan wrote:
She shook hands with whoever extended theirs, too.  She hugged the Queen of England as well, back in 2009.  I applaud her.  I am proud to have the Obamas representing my country.

Of course you are.  Semi-retired President Obama has reinforced for the world, the image of the Ugly American.
[

Are you and War Hero good buddies? If you're not, you surely should be.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Of course you are.  Semi-retired President Obama has reinforced for the world, the image of the Ugly American.

Here is the height of hypocrisy by the Obamas Uglyamerican

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum