Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill O'Reilly posed several questions for President Barack Hussein Obama's Press Conference Today 5/16/2013

+2
Floridatexan
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Bill O'Reilly posed several questions for President Barack Hussein Obama's Press Conference Today 5/16/2013

Who decided that Amb. Susan Rice should be on 5 Sunday news shows with what they knew was false information?

CIA Deputy Director Mike Morell signed off on the talking points, why hasn’t he been asked to explain himself? Why hasn’t he been fired?

The U. S. had armed teams in Libya on 9/11/12.
Why didn’t those teams help Amb. Christ Stevens?

When were you convinced the Benghazi attack was generated by organized terrorists and not a spontaneous mob? TWO weeks later he was still referencing an anti-Muslim video.

Why was it necessary to seize phone records from the Associated Press.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bill O'Reilly could throw himself off the Brooklyn Bridge and no one would care.

polecat

polecat

Is this the Bill OReilly you are talking about?

Defendant O'REILLY further stated:

Well, if I took you down there then i'd want to take a shower with you right away, that would be the first thing I'd do... yeah, we'd check into the room, and we would order up some room service and uh and you'd definitely get two wines into you as quickly as I could get into you I would get 'em into you... maybe intravenously, get those glasses of wine into you....

You would basically be in the shower and then I would come in and I'd join you and you would have your back to me and I would take that little loofa thing and kinda' soap up your back... rub it all over you, get you to relax, hot water... and um... you know, you'd feel the tension drain out of you and uh you still would be with your back to me then I woulda kinda' put my arm .. its one of those mitts, those loofa mitts you know, so I got my hands in it... and I would put it around front, kinda' rub your tummy a little bit with it, and then with my other hand I would start to massage your boobs, get your nipples really hard... 'cuz I like that and you have really spectacular boobs....

So anyway I'd be rubbing your big boobs and getting your nipples really hard, kinda' kissing your neck from behind... and then I would take the other hand with the falafel thing and I'd put it on your pussy but you'd have to do it really light, just kind of a tease business ....

Markle

Markle

polecat wrote:Is this the Bill OReilly you are talking about?

Defendant O'REILLY further stated:

Well, if I took you down there then i'd want to take a shower with you right away, that would be the first thing I'd do... yeah, we'd check into the room, and we would order up some room service and uh and you'd definitely get two wines into you as quickly as I could get into you I would get 'em into you... maybe intravenously, get those glasses of wine into you....

You would basically be in the shower and then I would come in and I'd join you and you would have your back to me and I would take that little loofa thing and kinda' soap up your back... rub it all over you, get you to relax, hot water... and um... you know, you'd feel the tension drain out of you and uh you still would be with your back to me then I woulda kinda' put my arm .. its one of those mitts, those loofa mitts you know, so I got my hands in it... and I would put it around front, kinda' rub your tummy a little bit with it, and then with my other hand I would start to massage your boobs, get your nipples really hard... 'cuz I like that and you have really spectacular boobs....

So anyway I'd be rubbing your big boobs and getting your nipples really hard, kinda' kissing your neck from behind... and then I would take the other hand with the falafel thing and I'd put it on your pussy but you'd have to do it really light, just kind of a tease business ....

That's the best you have?

Bill O'Reilly posed several questions for President Barack Hussein Obama's Press Conference Today  5/16/2013 Chappaquiddick_incident

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Bill O'Reilly could throw himself off the Brooklyn Bridge and no one would care.

Those aren't questions you want answered?

I guess The O'Reilly Factor having ratings higher than all your shows combined really gets under your skin. Maybe you should try getting some true facts for a change? You'd help the Progressives by not looking so foolish all the time.

polecat

polecat

Allen west gets job at republican national HQ, good for him

2seaoat

I like him so I would care........but to answer his question......the president of the United States told us before Susan did her thing that terrorist were involved. I watched the rose garden speech by the president live, and I watched the Susan Rice meet the press. I had no doubt that we had been attacked by terrorists. Now if Bill wants to ask the people who believe we were not attacked by terrorists their IQ score, I think we might be able to provide Bill with an answer. The AP was a court approved search, and had judicial review.

Simple questions and simple answers.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

If there was no Fox Network, with its sensationalist reporting format, Bill O. would not have a job in television.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/17/opinion/the-republicans-scandal-machine.html?emc=eta1&_r=0

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lurch wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/17/opinion/the-republicans-scandal-machine.html?emc=eta1&_r=0

That was a great editorial. I said on another thread that if Obama's team is smart they will exploit all of this GOP obstructionism and silliness as a weakness in 2014.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Bill O'Reilly could throw himself off the Brooklyn Bridge and no one would care.

I like him so I would care........but to answer his question......the president of the United States told us before Susan did her thing that terrorist were involved. I watched the rose garden speech by the president live, and I watched the Susan Rice meet the press. I had no doubt that we had been attacked by terrorists. Now if Bill wants to ask the people who believe we were not attacked by terrorists their IQ score, I think we might be able to provide Bill with an answer. The AP was a court approved search, and had judicial review.

Simple questions and simple answers.

As you WELL KNOW, President Barack Hussein Obama did NO SUCH THING and two weeks later was still spouting about the phony film tape. By now you should be embarrassed but I guess if you tell a lie often enough, you believe it yourself!

Maybe you didn't have any doubt, but the administration and Susan Rice CERTAINLY made no such connection. Imagine if the defense of our Embassies overseas and the massive corruption and targeting at the IRS came out at the same time BEFORE THE ELECTION.

This makes VOTER REGISTRATION FRAUD PALE BY COMPARISON.

Sal

Sal

You have NOTHING.

Benghazi? - Nothingburger.

IRS? - Intra-agency problem with no connection to the White House.

AP? - Nothing illegal happened.

Better get on that umbrella thing.

LMAO.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:You have NOTHING.

LMAO.

Sometimes it is hard to figure out who is floating in a higher orbit: Markle or Pace Dog? Regardless, the air they are breathing is oxygen deficient.

Markle

Markle

LMAO.

Benghazi is still coming unraveled. Was it President Barack Hussein Obama who issued the stand down orders? If not...then WHO?

AP...nothing illegal happened...you know that how? Attorney General Eric Holders said he recused himself...but there was nothing on paper and he doesn't recall when it happened.

The umbrella thing is either the ignorance or arrogance of President Barack Hussein Obama...most likely both.

Links do not matter to you. FACTS AND TRUTH do not matter to you. If there was a video of President Barack Hussein Obama, in the White House naked in bed with two nine year old naked boys, you'd claim it was fake and where was the link....

Obviously this is something which was beyond your capability to do a simple search. Either that, of like most Progressives you ignored anything that even hinted that the IRS passed on information to a Liberal Group.

Usually Progressives will eventually do some searching on their own, find out that the Conservatives post was indeed factual and the Progressive simply slinks off into oblivion.

Since you are among the more helpless. Which makes you a great Progressive, here are some FACTS for you which I know you'll either deny or belittle.

IRS sent confidential info on conservatives to liberal nonprofit ProPublica
11:07 AM 05/14/2013

The division of the Internal Revenue Service that improperly scrutinized the tax-exempt status of conservative groups sent confidential information on 31 conservative groups to the well-funded liberal nonprofit journalism organization ProPublica, according to a revelation made by ProPublica Monday.

“The same IRS office that deliberately targeted conservative groups applying for tax-exempt status in the run-up to the 2012 election released nine pending confidential applications of conservative groups to ProPublica late last year,” according to the ProPublica report.

“In response to a request for the applications for 67 different nonprofits last November, the Cincinnati office of the IRS sent ProPublica applications or documentation for 31 groups. Nine of those applications had not yet been approved — meaning they were not supposed to be made public. (We made six of those public, after redacting their financial information, deeming that they were newsworthy.),” according to ProPublica.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/05/14/irs-sent-confidential-info-on-conservatives-to-liberal-nonprofit-propublica/#ixzz2TPiwYR4p

As House Speaker Boehner said today, it is not who is going to be fired, but rather WHO IS GOING TO JAIL.

We've got ourselves a CONVOY OF SCANDALS AND CORRUPTION!

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

LMAO.

Sometimes it is hard to figure out who is floating in a higher orbit: Markle or Pace Dog? Regardless, the air they are breathing is oxygen deficient.

And typically...NOTHING.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Lurch wrote:http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/17/opinion/the-republicans-scandal-machine.html?emc=eta1&_r=0

That was a great editorial. I said on another thread that if Obama's team is smart they will exploit all of this GOP obstructionism and silliness as a weakness in 2014.

You mean while the Democrats exploit Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Internal Revenue Service, Associated Press telephones, and whatever comes next week!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum