Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All pretense removed..USA going Gestapo

+2
Nekochan
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.eagletribune.com/local/x1442580353/Gestapo-tactics-meet-senior-citizens-at-Yellowstone

NEWBURYPORT — Pat Vaillancourt went on a trip last week that was intended to showcase some of America’s greatest treasures.

Instead, the Salisbury resident said she and others on her tour bus witnessed an ugly spectacle that made her embarrassed, angry and heartbroken for her country.

Vaillancourt was one of thousands of people who found themselves in a national park as the federal government shutdown went into effect on Oct. 1. For many hours her tour group, which included senior citizen visitors from Japan, Australia, Canada and the United States, were locked in a Yellowstone National Park hotel under armed guard.

The tourists were treated harshly by armed park employees, she said, so much so that some of the foreign tourists with limited English skills thought they were under arrest.

When finally allowed to leave, the bus was not allowed to halt at all along the 2.5-hour trip out of the park, not even to stop at private bathrooms that were open along the route
- See more at: http://www.eagletribune.com/local/x1442580353/Gestapo-tactics-meet-senior-citizens-at-Yellowstone#sthash.gBCkzgwl.dpuf

Nekochan

Nekochan

These were foreign tourists who planned for months and spent thousands of dollars for this trip.  The way these visitors to our country were treated is an embarrassment for the USA. Sad

All pretense removed..USA going Gestapo Th?id=H.4973586159370905&w=219&h=186&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Thanks a lot Mr Obama.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kom0r3U8V8s

Smile 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

We would be treated better in North Korea.

All pretense removed..USA going Gestapo Th?id=H.4527364862707989&w=288&h=184&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

I'm thinkin' those truckers should take a detour through Yellowstone and a few other national parks on their way to DC.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwaygKjs2fI

Very Happy 

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:We would be treated better in North Korea.
Well, there's a theory just begging to be tested.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I liked this comment (Bobby Choquette):

"OMG, that's hilarious. One side introduces a bill, gets it passed through Congress, signed by the President, and when its Constitutionality is challenged, the new law is upheld by the Supreme Court. You can't be held to a more rigorous standard, and this bill could not have been passed in a more above-board way.

The other side, which put "party" over "country" a long long time ago, commits everything they've got to stopping this new law. Unprecedented filibusters, an unprecedented forty-something attempts at repeal, and when those didn't work, a final, desperate "blow everything up" plan of literally shutting down the federal government.

I can respect even THAT. At least they're still within the rules of the game, even if I find their methods extreme.

But for Mae (and the 100+ folks who clicked the Like button attached to her post) to posit that it's the DEMS who are spiting anyone, or holding anyone "hostage at gunpoint", is a level of hypocrisy that takes this divide from "reasonable people can disagree" to "sickening". I'd ask her to defend this position, to show its untenability, but I'm certain it would be more of the "we freedom lovers are superior to those bleeding heart liberals, we can do no wrong and they can do no right", so why bother?"

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:We would be treated better in North Korea.
Well, there's a theory just begging to be tested.
Well as much as you love authoritarian government control you should be the one to test it...I will see if the other posters will help me put together the price of a one way ticket to N.K. for you...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:I liked this comment (Bobby Choquette):

"OMG, that's hilarious. One side introduces a bill, gets it passed through Congress, signed by the President, and when its Constitutionality is challenged, the new law is upheld by the Supreme Court. You can't be held to a more rigorous standard, and this bill could not have been passed in a more above-board way.

The other side, which put "party" over "country" a long long time ago, commits everything they've got to stopping this new law. Unprecedented filibusters, an unprecedented forty-something attempts at repeal, and when those didn't work, a final, desperate "blow everything up" plan of literally shutting down the federal government.

I can respect even THAT. At least they're still within the rules of the game, even if I find their methods extreme.

But for Mae (and the 100+ folks who clicked the Like button attached to her post) to posit that it's the DEMS who are spiting anyone, or holding anyone "hostage at gunpoint", is a level of hypocrisy that takes this divide from "reasonable people can disagree" to "sickening". I'd ask her to defend this position, to show its untenability, but I'm certain it would be more of the "we freedom lovers are superior to those bleeding heart liberals, we can do no wrong and they can do no right", so why bother?"

This is just begging for a clarification...rewrite this with less rant and more thought..

All pretense removed..USA going Gestapo Th?id=H.5062779781974879&w=139&h=180&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Tell the vets who wanted to visit their memorial and the tourists at Yellowstone and other national parks that they are not being held at gunpoint.

Law enforcement is enforcing these closures and the orders are not coming from the House Of Representatives.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaYynY

Smile

Jake92

The orders to shut down came from the president and nobody else..... The man in charge is responsible for what the people working under him do....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

"OMG, that's hilarious...Blah...Whine...Blah...Blah...More Whine...And Cheesy! (NOTE: The red part of this rant was edited for clarification.)
This is just begging for a clarification...rewrite this with less rant and more thought..
All pretense removed..USA going Gestapo Th?id=H.4698227259277781&w=134&h=179&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Let her rant Teo. I kinda like it.

This ones for you FT darlin'.....

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2B3gPY5LRg

Razz

Nekochan wrote:These were foreign tourists who planned for months and spent thousands of dollars for this trip.  The way these visitors to our country were treated is an embarrassment for the USA. Sad
this is terrible.

I have nevr seen such babies in our gov.

this is nonsense purposely hurting the people like this.

This is the worse leadership, I mean non leadership this country has ever seen. really its just like having a American hater/traitor in office, oh wait, it is that.

2seaoat

Doublethink is the act of ordinary people simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct, often in distinct social contexts.

it is openly being displayed on this thread.

2seaoat wrote:Doublethink is the act of ordinary people simultaneously accepting two mutually contradictory beliefs as correct, often in distinct social contexts.

it is openly being displayed on this thread.
All pretense removed..USA going Gestapo Th?id=H.4656274029019331&w=226&h=164&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

What????? You thought you had the monopoly on it?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-e2bptjUOc

Cool 

lol! 

President Obama will be glad to negotiate as soon as they open up the govt.Smile Smile 

Dreamsglore wrote:President Obama will be glad to negotiate as soon as they open up the govt.Smile Smile 
All pretense removed..USA going Gestapo Th?id=H.4684457598913364&w=250&h=188&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

Then why doesn't he sign the appropriations bill that he promised the taxpayers and the House Of Representatives provided?

After all he did promise the taxpayers that Obamacare would cost the taxpayer 'not one thin dime' and that's what the House Of Representatives gave him.

So he should sign the bill and he can reopen the government.

He can talk all he wants afterwards.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/post?p=125060&mode=quote

Laughing

Nekochan

Nekochan

There needs to be a budget.  Negotiations happen before there's a budget.

Nekochan

Nekochan

And if they cannot agree on a budget they need to be thrown out of office. It's their damn job to make a budget!

Jake92

It's also their job to stay within the budget, not go deeper in debt..

2seaoat

The answer is simple. Open government. Congress expand their work schedule. Fix our budget.

Instead......like a child who throws his toy to the floor and breaks it and then turns to his parent and blames the parent the Republicans are having an epic tantrum which is harming America. The polls clearly show that the American people blame the republicans. I have argued for years that real Republicans are not to be blamed, but the interlopers the Dixiecrats and the paid shills of the Oligarchy have taken over the once noble party of Lincoln, Roosevelt, and Ike. Fortunately, the polls are pretty accurate. This problem will be over after 2014, and hopefully real republicans as a result can start winning the primaries from the crazies, but if this forum is any indication......the crazies and dixiecrats will still defeat common sense Republican traditions.

http://news.msn.com/us/poll-republicans-get-the-blame-in-shutdown

2seaoat wrote:The answer is simple.  Open government.   Congress expand their work schedule.   Fix our budget.

Instead......like a child who throws his toy to the floor and breaks it and then turns to his parent and blames the parent the Republicans are having an epic tantrum which is harming America.   The polls clearly show that the American people blame the republicans.   I have argued for years that real Republicans are not to be blamed, but the interlopers the Dixiecrats and the paid shills of the Oligarchy have taken over the once noble party of Lincoln, Roosevelt, and Ike.   Fortunately, the polls are pretty accurate.   This problem will be over after 2014, and hopefully real republicans as a result can start winning the primaries from the crazies, but if this forum is any indication......the crazies and dixiecrats will still defeat common sense Republican traditions.

http://news.msn.com/us/poll-republicans-get-the-blame-in-shutdown
Its not the republicans blame. its odumbass. he doesn't work well with others. I don't care what the polls say. most Americans are dumb anyway, thy proved it when thy voted a second time for this man.

The republicans want a one year delay for thee mandate and thy don't want to raise the debt ceiling another ONE TRILLION $$$$$$$$$$$$, and your calling the republicans the children LOL ............right, go off and play with your unicorn now little oatie.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum