Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Green Bay gets the shaft.....but something may be rotten......Are bookies running NFL?

+2
Sal
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Yomama wrote:So, I hear the real refs are coming back this week. Has anybody heard how their marathon negotioning session turned out... Who is declared the winner?

Yippie...they may be back by Sunday.

Joanimaroni wrote:Did you hate the 90 sec wait time in order to give me the negative marks on my posts?

I have not given anyone a negative or a positive. Tain't me!

I have not used the reputation system since members were slamming it with negative votes to Dreams and others and Boards installed to 90 second wait time. Since the system was put up, I have only cast 4 positive and 5 negative votes and neither + nor - were aimed at you from me.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8429885/report-nfl-officials-reach-agreement-end-lockout

It's official!
Refs due back Thursday night

NEW YORK -- The NFL's regular officiating crews are back. Their return couldn't have come soon enough for many players, coaches and fans.

After two days of marathon negotiations -- and mounting frustration throughout the league -- the NFL and the officials' union announced shortly after midnight that a tentative eight-year agreement had been reached to end a lockout that began in June.

The deal came on the heels of Seattle's chaotic last-second win over Green Bay on Monday night in which the replacement officials struggled. Commissioner Roger Goodell, who was at the bargaining table Tuesday and Wednesday, said the regular officials would work the Browns-Ravens game at Baltimore on Thursday night. Gene Steratore, beginning his 10th season in the NFL, is the referee and will lead the seven-man crew.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Yomama wrote:http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8429885/report-nfl-officials-reach-agreement-end-lockout

It's official!
Refs due back Thursday night

NEW YORK -- The NFL's regular officiating crews are back. Their return couldn't have come soon enough for many players, coaches and fans.

After two days of marathon negotiations -- and mounting frustration throughout the league -- the NFL and the officials' union announced shortly after midnight that a tentative eight-year agreement had been reached to end a lockout that began in June.

Watch out...I got a red mark for mentioning they might be back on Sunday.
The deal came on the heels of Seattle's chaotic last-second win over Green Bay on Monday night in which the replacement officials struggled. Commissioner Roger Goodell, who was at the bargaining table Tuesday and Wednesday, said the regular officials would work the Browns-Ravens game at Baltimore on Thursday night. Gene Steratore, beginning his 10th season in the NFL, is the referee and will lead the seven-man crew.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum