Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bob ran away as soon as the shooter was not a "raghead", but possibly a homosexual

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The heat in the kitchen got too hot......so quick to condemn people who are religious, or a religious book, but like so many Americans who have simple stereotypes for everything......your terrorist was no more a raghead than he was a typical F'd up Florida man.

You know damn well that bob wouldn't run from an argument. You've devolved into a cheap shot opportunist.

dumpcare

Did you ever think, just like when you're missing here, that he may not have access to a computer?

2seaoat

Cheap shot......when a person calls other human beings rag heads condemns two religions, and blames the persecution of folks who make same sex choices as all Christians and Muslims......no it is anything but a cheap shot, it is the truth.......as soon as the news came out after he blamed an entire religion....actually two religions and the folks who practice the same....we find out that the shooter may not have been an Islamic terrorists as much as a person with some serious sexual identity problems.....as to him not having access to a computer, that only happens when he travels and makes nasty comments about people speaking spanish in America......nope the light switch went off at Bob's house when the shooter was not a "raghead" but a typical brownshirt criminal.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:You know damn well that bob wouldn't run from an argument.

I've gotta agree.

Bob doesn't run from an argument.

Even when his argument is idiotic and the point he's trying to make is nonexistent, he'll keep plugging away.

lol

2seaoat

He must be on his elevator music cruise, or he has taken his automatic weapon and is hunting seaoats.......I can see it now.....the PNJ reports a fanatic was on the Dunes of the National seashore shooting seaoats on full automatic yelling lord I am a rambling man.....I wound up on the wrong end of a gun.
And I was born in the back seat of a Greyhound bus
Rollin' down highway 41.

2seaoat

Bob has a phone which he can post from anywhere.......now I am getting worried.

2seaoat

He had not told us about any pending medical procedures, he did tell us he signed up for a music cruise, but did not give us a time frame. When anybody is gone for a week without explanation, people get worried. As much as I like to get him worked up, I only want him to have fun here with the time he has left. I will not start treating him like an invalid, because I know how patronizing that is day in and day out without people being real with you, but nonetheless, I am more than a little bit worried about an additional treatment having some kind of adverse reaction. I hope he is doing well, but if he is pouting.......and hiding in an elevator downtown Pensacola.....do they even have elevators? Then he can KMA for running away after the shooter was outed after blaming a raghead.

dumpcare

Bob is ok. I have heard from him yesterday and no medical problems.

2seaoat

no medical problems.

That is good to know......buying cigars and listening to elevator music does not have long term mental or physical health results.

2seaoat

I was wrong. It was Sal's thread which caused Bob to Run. Sal told the truth after rereading the same, and Bob freaked.....like the things Bob had posted as Sal said just disappeared. I did not even participate in that thread, because usually he is mad at me......but Sal nailed him, and you could tell he was flustered.....he called Sal smart.......really really flustered, but who knew he would run away permanently. I guess Sal has the ability to tell the truth that some simply do not want to face......oh well. I would rather keep it real than weave a Bob fantasy not grounded in the real world, or hear about ragheads and immigrant children being the problems.......or having him argue that the gay brownshirts in 1930 were not looking for scapegoats also......history repeats itself.......and to think my playing with him on music was responsible....after reading Sal's thread......he told the truth and Bob freaked.....oh well, it was fun while he participated, now we will have to deal with all his personifications on the forum.......well golllllllllleeeeeeeee.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum