Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secret meeting, on a private plane between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton! Could they POSSIBLY be any more STUPID?

+6
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
Markle
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
RealLindaL
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Secret meeting, on a private plane between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton! She MUST recuse herself from the CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION being conducted by the FBI.

IF you ever have any question about how out of touch, how stupid are our leaders, this makes has to convince the doubters or they are completely delusional. This sort of reason is why Britain left the European Union. This vividly demonstrates that the ELITES are totally our of touch with VOTERS, YOU AND ME.

It is inconceivable to me that ANYONE involved in this meeting thought it was a good idea. I don't care if they only spoke about their grandchildren.

US Attorney General Loretta Lynch, Bill Clinton meet privately in Phoenix before Benghazi report

Christopher Sign
9:50 AM, Jun 29, 2016

PHOENIX - Amid an ongoing investigation into Hillary Clinton's use of email and hours before the public release of the Benghazi report, US Attorney General Loretta Lynch met privately with former President Bill Clinton.

The private meeting took place on the west side of Sky Harbor International Airport on board a parked private plane.

Former President Clinton was visiting the Phoenix area and arrived to Sky Harbor Monday evening to depart.

Sources tell ABC15 Clinton was notified Lynch would be arriving at the airport soon and waited for her arrival.

Lynch was arriving in Phoenix for a planned visit as part of her national tour to promote community policing.

ABC15 asked Lynch about the meeting during her news conference at the Phoenix Police Department.

"I did see President Clinton at the Phoenix airport as he was leaving and spoke to myself and my husband on the plane," said Lynch.

The private meeting comes as Lynch's office is in charge of the ongoing investigation and potential charges involving Clinton's email server.

The private meeting also occurred hours before the Benghazi report was released publicly involving Hillary Clinton and President Obama's administration.

Lynch said the private meeting on the tarmac did not involve these topics.

"Our conversation was a great deal about grandchildren, it was primarily social about our travels and he mentioned golf he played in Phoenix," said Lynch Tuesday afternoon while speaking at the Phoenix Police Department.

Sources say the private meeting at the airport lasted around 30 minutes.

[...]

Read more at:
http://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/loretta-lynch-bill-clinton-meet-privately-in-phoenix

2seaoat

Sources say the private meeting at the airport lasted around 30 minutes.

You know Bill......he has this thing about the mile high club.......and he likes to tell big stories.....surprising the AG's husband is into this kinky three way sex on the airplane, but by golly Mr. Markle is all over it.

Your desperation has no limits, as the announcement will be made that no indictment, it is necessary for the propaganda machine to plant the seeds of undue influence........you have tried this repeatedly.....the guy who did not even realize Gomer had not sent out subpoenas surely is not going to recognize that the decision to prosecute an individual is done by professionals many levels below the AG and any attempt to influence their decision would be front page news......but you just do not have the requisite knowledge of how a prosecution is handled, and think that anybody in a prosecutors office from secretary to prosecutor cannot talk to a spouse who may not even be the target of the investigation of how materials were handled......you see you made that chit up all yourself because the FBI has been very clear that they are investigating how materials have been handled on that server and by others sending material......AT NOT TIME HAS THE FBI SAID THEY ARE INVESTIGATING HILLARY PERSONALLY.......if you have a FBI person who has quoted the same....please provide the quote....but you cannot, so this hateful propaganda continues, which appeals to fools, or low IQ folks who are as clueless as you are as to how the system works..... No

Markle

Markle

Progressives are avoiding this obvious conflict of interest like the plague.

I don't know why they staying away even respectable, Democrats are appalled by this unethical meeting.

Loretta Lynch MUST recuse herself from these cases.

Come on, former President Clinton doesn't just accidentally "BUMB INTO" Attorney General Loretta Lynch deciding the future of the Clintons at some obscure airport and then quietly meet on a private plane. One guaranteed to be devoid of any listening devices, other than their own.

Just plane shocking.

RealLindaL

I agree that, for appearances' sake if nothing else, this was an appallingly stupid move at this juncture.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

When either of these two become President, the divide between the two hate factions in this country will become a hundred times greater than it even is now. Should be fun to watch.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:When either of these two become President,  the divide between the two hate factions in this country will become a hundred times greater than it even is now.  Should be fun to watch.

Depends on one's definition of fun.  Doesn't match mine, particularly.  

I was thinking the other day that both of these probable candidates have to be pretty extraordinary in their ability to let strident criticism roll off their backs, because I fear you're right, Bob-- if we saw negativism and obstructionism toward Obama (IF???), we ain't seen nothin' yet.

It's actually very disheartening to contemplate.   I would truly love for Hillary to eventually be able to bring both sides together, but I'm not sure anyone could right now -- and it's beyond certain that Donald couldn't do it in a million years, much less four.

Sal

Sal

Seems a little like a Jedi mind trick.

Have Lynch recuse herself at the demand of the GOP, and when the FBI comes back with no indictment and a report indicating impropriety but nothing illegal, the GOP will be in no position to blame the administration and no standing to demand the AG take any additional actions, because she recused herself at their demand and had nothing to do with the process.

Brilliant!

2seaoat

For people not familiar with how things actually work, or for those who have swallowed the propaganda, the optics of the meeting mean little.  You see career prosecutors are on the case.   The FBI will make a recommendation based on any evidence they have collected which indicate a law has been broken.   Those career prosecutors then review the FBI report and authorize charges.   My daughter does this working with various law enforcement agencies.   The thought that the States Attorney would get involved in a prosecution is so incredibly stupid is goes without saying, because it would be her immediate supervisor after she authorized the charges who would make the final decision.   Now could the head person in Justice influence that supervisor.....yes they could, but my daughter has and will go over the head of her supervisor if she sees inappropriate conduct in regard to a prosecution.   I cannot give the specifics and I will change the relationships, but she had an affair going on in her office where the woman in the affair had a brother who was being prosecuted.  The person who was prosecuting the brother was a married man.  My daughter and one other prosecutor, both independently and without knowledge of what the other was doing went to the States Attorney and reported a clear conflict of interest which was not known to the States Attorney.  

If the FBI, career prosecutors, and a supervisor approved charges and a political appointment tried to stop the prosecution, you would have an immediate Elliot Richardson situation.   If somebody did something wrong, they will be indicted and the fact that the head of justice and a former president created bad optics for those not familiar how a prosecution really works is more their problem than it is a problem for the professionals who will do their job.

Two years after this conflict, that prosecutor turned in his resignation because all his coworkers knew that he his conduct was unprofessional and put at risk the reputation of the entire SA office.   Sorry folks, America actually works under rules of law and not half witted propaganda and the optics of Donald Trump throwing out innuendo.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think I can sense poster Markle's desperation as the Republican cause this election cycle continues its downward spiral:

Secret meeting, on a private plane between Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton!   Could they POSSIBLY be any more STUPID? Panic-reaction-gif

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:For people not familiar with how things actually work, or for those who have swallowed the propaganda, the optics of the meeting mean little.
[...] 

Usually, 2seaoat is somewhere in the vicinity of the facts but this time, he is off in another universe.  

Even Democrats/Progressives are stunned by this action.

The FBI is outraged by this incredibly stupid meeting.  This story has legs and is growing.

I think it was intentional with an eye toward muddying the water in order to drag this out beyond the election.

Keep in mind that former President Bill Clinton is UNDER INVESTIGATION AS WELL with the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Slush fund.

An attorney would be disbarred for this action...oh that's right, he was already disbarred.

2seaoat

Of course there are people on both sides of the aisle which fed innuendo from brain dead journalism. Do you understand that the AG is under NO ethical constraint as an attorney or AG from meeting with any person. She however as a political appointee is absolutely bound by ethical standards to not interfere with a criminal investigation or prosecution because of improper influence. I guess the part I am amused about is the total lack of knowledge of the media to think that the people who are investigating in the FBI, and those career prosecutors with the justice department could have improper influence enter this. You see the absurd proposition from the beginning from the propaganda machine was that President Obama was going to influence the AG.....of course that would assume that a professional prosecutor with an impeccable reputation would cook the books.....but the best part is that just shows how incredibly idiotic the proposition is if you have any knowledge of the prosecution of an actual case......I guess I will be polite......the optics are bad because those looking see things very dimly.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I don't believe Hillary would ever do such a thing. She seems like such a nice lady.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Salinsky wrote:Seems a little like a Jedi mind trick.

Have Lynch recuse herself at the demand of the GOP, and when the FBI comes back with no indictment and a report indicating impropriety but nothing illegal, the GOP will be in no position to blame the administration and no standing to demand the AG take any additional actions, because she recused herself at their demand and had nothing to do with the process.

Brilliant!

I like the way your mind works.

2seaoat

It also assumes the Clintons are stupid and the AG is stupid..........there is no game advantage to seek undue advantage......stupid on the face, but if the Clintons were suddenly brain dead.......there are telephones, notes, and smoke signals which do not require an actual meeting.......gawd you cannot handicap stupidity.....about fourth grade we should have a system where kids get strokes for the remainder of their lives.....some become Fox broadcasters, and some post here.....but my fear is they have already used all their strokes.

Bill going onto the plane was stupid... the ag meeting with him was stupid.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

When will the Republicans stop telling us how bad the Clintons are, and instead tell us EXACTLY how much better this country will be run if Republicans are given power back in November? Just complaining about the Clintons with hype and innuendo is NOT going to win the election for the GOP. I am waiting to hear specifics, but if you put the question to poster Markle, he runs away from a direct answer.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's my prediction.  Regardless if either is elected,  this country will be so divided that it will be in utter paralysis.  Half the country despises one and the other half despises the other.  And the same holds true for the people.  The Trump people despise the Hillary people and the Hillary people despise the Trump people.

I despise them both... and won't vote for either. For the sake of this forum I think there's only a couple of trump supporters and the leftists are doing an adequate job with that... what they won't do is apply an objective measure of hillary.

2seaoat

If you need an objective standard....I will apply one. She will not be indicted. The innuendo will move to something else....undue influence.......Bill's cheating.....the Clinton Foundation's saving lives in Africa.....and stupid people will gobble up the propaganda until the next idiotic innuendo is rebuked. Objective, true, and certain.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Put it this way: If Bill Clinton wanted to meet privately with AG Lynch, he could have done so in a less obvious way. I think Sal may be right...he may be anticipating the backlash when the AG doesn't indict. The GOP will want AG Lynch's head on a platter, because obviously...obviously...there was a miscarriage of justice. Utter hogwash.

2seaoat

The thing that the stupids do not realize is that the FBI because the STate Department is involved in the investigation will issue a report. This report may not be available to the general public, but it will most certainly be available to a closed congressional hearing where strategic issues will be redacted. There is absolutely no chance of a white wash, but again.......it is entirely consistent with those kids in fourth grade not being given life time strokes to be able to make it in the big boy world.

Sal

Sal

I'm not quite cynical enough to think this was orchestrated.

More likely it was just Bubba being Bubba.

He can't pass up an opportunity to glad hand or kiss a baby.

But, the GOP is currently running solely on angst and manufactured outrage and can't resist overplaying their hand.

The AG is no doubt enjoying a good chuckle.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bubba Schmubba. AG Shmagee. This crap has already been bumped off the breaking news.  
CNN is now back to covering the bathroom bill in North Carolina thank god. That's the most important issue of our time.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Bubba Schmubba.  AG Shmagee.  This crap has already been bumped off the breaking news.  
CNN is now back to covering the bathroom bill in North Carolina thank god. That's the most important issue of our time.

Of course, the Clinton News Network is diverting attention away from Hillary, that's their job.

Actually, I thought they had quit broadcasting "news".

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Here's my prediction.  Regardless if either is elected,  this country will be so divided that it will be in utter paralysis.  Half the country despises one and the other half despises the other.  And the same holds true for the people.  The Trump people despise the Hillary people and the Hillary people despise the Trump people.

How can it get more divided than it has over the past 7 1/2 years?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum