Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mittens possibly didn't pay any taxes for ten years!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

This is all hearsay and unprovable at this time since Mittens won't disclose his tax returns for more than a couple of years. This is really stirring the pot, granted but the only way to squelch these types of conjectures would be to disclose the returns.
A month or so ago, he said, a person who had invested with Bain Capital called his office.

"Harry, he didn't pay any taxes for 10 years," Reid recounted the person as saying.

"He didn't pay taxes for 10 years! Now, do I know that that's true? Well, I'm not certain," said Reid. "But obviously he can't release those tax returns. How would it look?

"You guys have said his wealth is $250 million," Reid went on. "Not a chance in the world. It's a lot more than that. I mean, you do pretty well if you don't pay taxes for 10 years when you're making millions and millions of dollars."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/31/harry-reid-romney-taxes_n_1724027.html?ir=Politics

VectorMan

VectorMan

othershoe1030 wrote:This is all hearsay and unprovable at this time since Mittens won't disclose his tax returns for more than a couple of years. This is really stirring the pot, granted but the only way to squelch these types of conjectures would be to disclose the returns.
A month or so ago, he said, a person who had invested with Bain Capital called his office.

"Harry, he didn't pay any taxes for 10 years," Reid recounted the person as saying.

"He didn't pay taxes for 10 years! Now, do I know that that's true? Well, I'm not certain," said Reid. "But obviously he can't release those tax returns. How would it look?

"You guys have said his wealth is $250 million," Reid went on. "Not a chance in the world. It's a lot more than that. I mean, you do pretty well if you don't pay taxes for 10 years when you're making millions and millions of dollars."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/31/harry-reid-romney-taxes_n_1724027.html?ir=Politics

Harry's blowing smoke again. From an unnamed source. Really?

I guess we'll see.

I'd sure like to see Obama's college transcripts. And that, I'm not sure we'll every see. What does he have to hide?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Sure, there's a good chance you're right, blowing smoke by either the investor or Reid however it does put some pressure on Mitt to disclose.

And I'll be there are a lot more interesting details in his tax returns than finding out what grades Obama made in college. The tax returns will just highlight how much money he's made and possibly what he did with it to shelter it. So much for the "job creators".

VectorMan wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:This is all hearsay and unprovable at this time since Mittens won't disclose his tax returns for more than a couple of years. This is really stirring the pot, granted but the only way to squelch these types of conjectures would be to disclose the returns.

Harry's blowing smoke again. From an unnamed source. Really?

I guess we'll see.

I'd sure like to see Obama's college transcripts. And that, I'm not sure we'll every see. What does he have to hide?

What would be the purpose of seeing someone's transcripts when they graduated Magna Cum Laude?

LOL!!!!....Harry Reid AND the HuffandPuff Post!!!!...A 'person' told me that the COWH was not born in America...Credible?....

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Newsfan wrote:
LOL!!!!....Harry Reid AND the HuffandPuff Post!!!!...A 'person' told me that the COWH was not born in America...Credible?....

Exactly. F News makes up stuff all the time in hopes that some of their viewers will swallow it and have another reason to dislike the president. Why should the dems have to play by Marquis of Queensbury rules and the right wing be free to make up whatever they want and pass it along as news?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum