Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Raghead Saudi Royals want to execute people for being queer

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://sandrarose.com/2016/03/saudi-arabia-wants-to-execute-gays-for-open-displays-of-homosexuality/

2seaoat

What is worse? Sending four thousand American kids to die to protect the Saudi corrupt regime, or execution of some folks because of their sexual preference. We should have never gone into Iraq and now the same bastards are supporting ISIS.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:What is worse?   Sending four thousand American kids to die to protect the Saudi corrupt regime, or execution of some folks because of their sexual preference.   We should have never gone into Iraq and now the same bastards are supporting ISIS.

Which bastards are you referring to who are now supporting ISIS?

Must be hillary and her cartel. She supported the iraq invasion and obama's destabilization of the middle east.

2seaoat

The Saudis who are killing folks because of sexual preference, were also funding ISIS in Syria....under the guise of fighting Iran's proxy, but that core belief of ISIS has the Saudi fingerprints all over it......and we lost four thousand American kids to support this corrupt regime.....they need to go away and let the people take their land back......sorry Bob, nobody can guarantee that the new folks are going to be any more tolerant, but the journey to modernity is going to take a couple generations in the middle east, and social media will accelerate the same.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:What is worse?   Sending four thousand American kids to die to protect the Saudi corrupt regime, or execution of some folks because of their sexual preference.   We should have never gone into Iraq and now the same bastards are supporting ISIS.

How many gay individuals have been killed by ISIS?

How many Christians have been killed by ISIS?

How many Muslims have been killed by ISIS?

As you know, Lame Duck President Obama calls it ISIL as another slam against Jews.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

As you know, Lame Duck President Obama calls it ISIL as another slam against Jews.

No I don't know that.  How does President Lame Duck slam jews by saying ISIL?

2seaoat

You do not speak Markle yet......you will need to have regression therapy and remove any knowledge from your brain.....when your IQ drops below 100, you will begin to comprehend his propaganda.....but without regression, his postings will seem like gibberish......and then he will post some floating nothings for anybody who is intelligent enough to question idiocy......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:You do not speak Markle yet

I think I'm learning the Markle language and philosophy. 

The philosophy is that every evil thing on earth was caused by President Semi-Retired Lame Duck.
And that every opinion any democrat has ever had is evil.  While every opinion any republican has ever had is not evil.

2seaoat

There is a subset to that theory. It says anything which is not President Obama's fault is Hillary's fault.......As Hillary wins this of course gains in relative strength.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You do not speak Markle yet......you will need to have regression therapy and remove any knowledge from your brain.....when your IQ drops below 100, you will begin to comprehend his propaganda.....but without regression, his postings will seem like gibberish......and then he will post some floating nothings for anybody who is intelligent enough to question idiocy......

Raghead Saudi Royals want to execute people for being queer Dog-laughing

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

No I don't know that.  How does President Lame Duck slam jews by saying ISIL?

Thank you for asking a civil question, I will provide a civil answer.

ISIS is the acronmy for the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. ISIL is the acronym for the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant, which seems remarkably similar to ISIS.

Le·vant
[ləˈvant, ləˈvänt]
DEFINITION
the eastern part of the Mediterranean with its islands and neighboring countries.

Levant includes Israel as a part of the terrorist nation, which they most definitely are not.

Bob wrote:

The philosophy is that every evil thing on earth was caused by President Semi-Retired Lame Duck.
And that every opinion any democrat has ever had is evil.  While every opinion any republican has ever had is not evil.

You left out an important one that he always has to say:

"You don't have a clue!"

Rolling Eyes Yeah, I'm afraid my clues don't cue in on insanity as do Markle's.

Markle

Markle

SheWrites wrote:
Bob wrote:

You left out an important one that he always has to say:

"You don't have a clue!"

Rolling Eyes Yeah, I'm afraid my clues don't cue in on insanity as do Markle's.

Specifically what did I post which is NOT true?

2seaoat wrote:The Saudis who are killing folks because of sexual preference, were also funding ISIS in Syria....under the guise of fighting Iran's proxy, .

And also supported by Obama.

2seaoat wrote:There is a subset to that theory.  It says anything which is not President Obama's fault is Hillary's fault.......As Hillary wins this of course gains in relative strength.

Sanders spanked her ass three elections in a row now

Markle

Markle

What? wrote:
2seaoat wrote:There is a subset to that theory.  It says anything which is not President Obama's fault is Hillary's fault.......As Hillary wins this of course gains in relative strength.

Sanders spanked her ass three elections in a row now

They were not elections.

Who cares she lost

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum