Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

20 Killed in Orlando nightclub

+7
ZVUGKTUBM
RealLindaL
Hallmarkgard
Hospital Bob
Sal
2seaoat
dumpcare
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:maybe it is time to treat assault weapons with a few regulations.

Colossal understatement.   There is NO viable, credible rationale for allowing U.S. residents to own assault weapons.  NONE.

Sorry RealLindaL, you wouldn't know an assault weapon if you tripped over one.  For one reason, the term, "assault weapon" is an invented term.  It was invented to ban weapons that LOOKED dangerous.

This is an AR-15, it is NOT an assault rifle.  It fires one round each time the trigger is pulled.

20 Killed in Orlando nightclub - Page 3 Ar15_1_zpsaf9qkpva

These guns all fire one round for each pull of the trigger.

20 Killed in Orlando nightclub - Page 3 All%20semi%20auto%20one_round_zpsxl8gbef3

Below is an ASSAULT RIFLE, capable of firing 950 rounds per minute.  It is an M4A1 carbine.

20 Killed in Orlando nightclub - Page 3 A2020m4a1_zpsf050dwwb

All an automatic rifle does is waste a LOT of ammo.
I have a semi-automatic rifle.  It was invented for use by the Viet Cong to assault American GI's.  
If we could talk to the dead GI's,  I'm sure they would tell you a semi-automatic was used to assault them.
You can call a rose by any name you want,  but it's still a rose.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The Florida Attorney General is on tv now for a press conference.
She's hot.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

When she gets tired of politics, there's a guaranteed job for her at Fox News.

20 Killed in Orlando nightclub - Page 3 Bondi10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Looks like the Orlando nutter had some heroes to inspire him.

http://www.wmtw.com/news/orlando-shooter-mentioned-boston-bombers-in-911-call/40020992

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

You can take this to the bank. If you look at infowars or prisonplanet tomorrow, Alex Jones will already be dropping some hints that this was a false flag operation perpetrated by Obama and the New World Order to convince us to let them take away our guns. Just like the Boston Massacre.

And Seaoat will be labeling this one the same as he did the Boston Massacre, a "common crime".

We're living in strange times.

2seaoat

It is a common crime Bob. It is becoming more common everyday. Somebody picking up a gun or bomb and killing people. There will be a criminal justice investigation. There is NO need for any interface with the military. We will let the MIC argue that we need to invade the middle east to attack an idea.......yep, dropping more bombs will pad the bottom line, increase defense spending, and make future martyrs. I think our criminal justice system can competently handle crime, and a military response is so bone chilling stupid.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

For the last several hundred years, jaywalking and shoplifting and cheating on taxes and such were given the label "common crime".

But now Seaoat has redefined the term "common crime" to refer to the worst mass shooting in United States history.

There's something just bone-chillingly stupefying about that concept, that I can tell you.

Sal

Sal

Wouldn't it be something if ISIS turned out to be the catalyst for stricter gun controls in America?

So would be legislative hysteria. There are inherent risks to freedom and liberty... pull up your big boy pants and get smart. Define the problem accurately and objectively determine solutions. Crazy/criminal/terrorists in big city safe zones.

2seaoat

jaywalking and shoplifting and cheating on taxes and such were given the label "common crime".

No Bob the criminal statute book has this covered........it is a common crime in America to have people killed and murdered by gun. Our legislators have sanctioned that conduct and our system of criminal justice tries to prevent the same and prosecutes and punishes those who violate the law.

Too many try to make common crime into a military action which requires a military response. Hundreds of thousands of people have died because MIC tries to propagandize these acts into a military response where they could pad their bottom line and perpetrate more wars and more terrorists. Let the criminal justice system do their job, and do not let hysteria be used to compound the problem, and using the word raghead and queer does nothing to enhance your points......it only feeds the hate and the bottom line of MIC.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:If we could talk to the dead GI's,  I'm sure they would tell you a semi-automatic was used to assault them. You can call a rose by any name you want,  but it's still a rose.

Or a skunk. Exactly so, Bob. Markle knows perfectly well what is largely meant by the term "assault weapon" in today's discourse, but he prefers to split technical hairs rather than discuss TRUTH.

RealLindaL

Salinsky wrote:Wouldn't it be something if ISIS turned out to be the catalyst for stricter gun controls in America?

Lovely daydream.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I also am very proud of Bob for calling into a radio station and challenging hate.  It took courage, and maybe one hateful person may have been touched by your conversation......most would not have taken the time to make that call, and maybe if one person could have exposed the shooter to the humanity of his victims this tragedy could have been averted.

It was all about the same hate as this.   When it comes to this,  the radical muslims and the radical christians have a lot in common.  But neither even recognizes that.  

Very true.

Violent homophobes almost always arrive at that point through religion.

Sal

Sal

RealLindaL wrote:
Salinsky wrote:Wouldn't it be something if ISIS turned out to be the catalyst for stricter gun controls in America?

Lovely daydream.

Yes, I know that is not how we are supposed to act as Americans.

But, seeing as bogeymen, and intolerance, and paranoia seem to have become the prime motivators for Republicans, I am going to hold onto a glimmer of hope that something can be done.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Sorry RealLindaL, you wouldn't know an assault weapon if you tripped over one.  For one reason, the term, "assault weapon" is an invented term.  It was invented to ban weapons that LOOKED dangerous.

This is an AR-15, it is NOT an assault rifle.  It fires one round each time the trigger is pulled.

The terrorist was able to enter a nightclub and shoot over 100 people in just a few minutes, and you want to argue that this isn't an assault weapon??

You sir, are an idiot.

RealLindaL

Salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

The terrorist was able to enter a nightclub and shoot over 100 people in just a few minutes, and you want to argue that this isn't an assault weapon??

You sir, are an idiot.

Exactly so, Sal.  Thanks for putting it so succinctly, as usual.

RealLindaL

Salinsky wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Lovely daydream.

Yes, I know that is not how we are supposed to act as Americans.

But, seeing as bogeymen, and intolerance, and paranoia seem to have become the prime motivators for Republicans, I am going to hold onto a glimmer of hope that something can be done.
'

I'll go along with your glimmer. Can't hurt.

dumpcare

The wacko they caught in Santa Monica was a white non muslim from a heavily Christian area of Indiana.

And this guy in Orlando was not religious according to his parents, I suppose he used ISIS at the end. ISIS has not taken credit that I've seen.

Well I take that back, just read an article that says ISIS did take credit.

Last edited by ppaca on 6/12/2016, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:jaywalking and shoplifting and cheating on taxes and such were given the label "common crime".

No Bob the criminal statute book has this covered........it is a common crime in America to have people killed and murdered by gun.   Our legislators have sanctioned that conduct and our system of criminal justice tries to prevent the same and prosecutes and punishes those who violate the law.

Too many try to make common crime into a military action which requires a military response.  Hundreds of thousands of people have died because MIC tries to propagandize these acts into a military response where they could pad their bottom line and perpetrate more wars and more terrorists.   Let the criminal justice system do their job, and do not let hysteria be used to compound the problem, and using the word raghead and queer does nothing to enhance your points......it only feeds the hate and the bottom line of MIC.

Do you not even know what the English word "common" means?
The definition is: "usual, ordinary, familiar, regular, frequent, recurrent, everyday".

The worst mass shooting in United States history is unique.  There is NO OTHER example of the worst mass shooting in history.  There is only one example of it.
When something is unique and there is no other example of it,  that something is UNCOMMON.  Not common.  UNcommon.

2seaoat

Just under 13,000 Americans died from gunshot in America in 2015, what part of 50 deaths is not common when we are losing more Americans every day from guns than this shooting. Sorry Bob, you get all fired up when some people die in what you deem a political shooting and you want to do all these macho things to the shooter, their culture, or their religion.....unless they are shooting folks in a black church....you were kinda quiet on that common crime. It would be nice if gun violence was uncommon, but really.....you conceal and carry.....why are you surprised with the results.

2seaoat wrote:Just under 13,000 Americans died from gunshot in America in 2015, what part of 50 deaths is not common when we are losing more Americans every day from guns than this shooting. Sorry Bob, you get all fired up when some people die in what you deem a political shooting and you want to do all these macho things to the shooter, their culture, or their religion.....unless they are shooting folks in a black church....you were kinda quiet on that common crime. It would be nice if gun violence was uncommon, but really.....you conceal and carry.....why are you surprised with the results.

Where does the vast majority of gun violence crime take place?

Who is committing the crimes?

This ain't rocket surgery. Fix some shit comrade.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Just under 13,000 Americans died from gunshot in America in 2015, what part of 50 deaths is not common when we are losing more Americans every day from guns than this shooting.   Sorry Bob, you get all fired up when some people die in what you deem a political shooting and you want to do all these macho things to the shooter, their culture, or their religion.....unless they are shooting folks in a black church....you were kinda quiet on that common crime.   It would be nice if gun violence was uncommon, but really.....you conceal and carry.....why are you surprised with the results.

I guess you're right, seaoat. None of these mass shootings would ever happen if these shooters didn't have concealed weapon permits. And it has nothing whatever to do with muslim homophobia that this guy shot up a gay nightclub. Purely just a coincidence that it happened to be a gay nightclub. Because it's the religion of love and peace.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Just under 13,000 Americans died from gunshot in America in 2015, what part of 50 deaths is not common

Even more than that get killed in car wrecks. But you'll just have to trust me on this, a car wreck that kills 50 people and injures 53 more is not common. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I was really very very happy to be watching Fox News earlier and they showed us more than one spokesman for muslim americans condemning everything about this killing and condemning jihading and Isis and all the rest of that insanity. Not every muslim supports this shit.

Unfortunately, the same is not true for the percentage of muslim homophobes.

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:The Florida Attorney General is on tv now for a press conference.
She's hot.

You do know she was the single biggest obstacle to gay marriage in Florida, yes?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum