Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

20 Killed in Orlando nightclub

+7
ZVUGKTUBM
RealLindaL
Hallmarkgard
Hospital Bob
Sal
2seaoat
dumpcare
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:After the bombing.......there were new regulations in getting agricultural supplies which were the components of that bomb.  

Thank god for those new regulations. Surely they must be what prevented nutters like the Tsarnaevs from being able to blow people up.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:maybe it is time to treat assault weapons with a few regulations.

Colossal understatement.   There is NO viable, credible rationale for allowing U.S. residents to own assault weapons.  NONE.

2seaoat

There are few houses in America that don't already hold the ingredients to make a bomb.

That is an intelligent response, but there are few houses in America that do not have a firearm........the question is not the existence of elements of death, but the scale of delivery, and that is what the regulations have done. Yes, I could spend a week staging shotguns in a night club, and making small household bombs, but regulating large purchases of agricultural ammonia nitrate, and regulating assault weapons will not stop bombs or shootings, but they will make it more difficult to scale an attack.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Shooter identified as 29 yo Omar Saddiqui Mateen

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen/index.html

The 29-year-old suspect was known to the FBI, the officials said -- one of hundreds of people on the agency's radar suspected of being ISIS sympathizers, according to two law enforcement officials.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I also am very proud of Bob for calling into a radio station and challenging hate.  It took courage, and maybe one hateful person may have been touched by your conversation......most would not have taken the time to make that call, and maybe if one person could have exposed the shooter to the humanity of his victims this tragedy could have been averted.

It was all about the same hate as this. When it comes to this, the radical muslims and the radical christians have a lot in common. But neither even recognizes that.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Now is a good time for PaceDog to reappear and blame Obama for the Orlando shooting. He has never backed down from the notion that our President is a Muslim-sympathizer.

I wonder if this shooting will help fuel the Trump campaign? It certainly will stir lively debate between the two sides...

2seaoat

Shit would have not happened if they would stop Air Shows..Obvious...

Folks inspired by our killing of innocents in the middle east will be coming at us for a generation, and the war propaganda of an air show is only one component of the MIC's control of America and all the dangers that IKE warned us. There are consequences of war, but fighting the militarization of America will not result in immediate removal of hate for our actions in the Middle East, and actually these attacks are like a paid ad for more military and more bombing to kill ideas in the middle east.....who knows they may double the budget of the blue angels.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

20 Killed in Orlando nightclub - Page 2 Zzzzzz10

RealLindaL

Bob wrote:It was all about the same hate as this.   When it comes to this,  the radical muslims and the radical christians have a lot in common.  But neither even recognizes that.  

TOO true, Bob. Too true.

Hallmarkgard

Did he have a Confederate flag?

dumpcare

They arrested someone in Los Angeles last night that had a small arsenal at a gay pride event.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Now is a good time for PaceDog to reappear and blame Obama for the Orlando shooting. He has never backed down from the notion that our President is a Muslim-sympathizer.

I wonder if this shooting will help fuel the Trump campaign? It certainly will stir lively debate between the two sides...

Do you think that the president will call him a muslim or islamic extremist/radical? If not... why not?

The perp is apparently both... right?

dumpcare

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Now is a good time for PaceDog to reappear and blame Obama for the Orlando shooting. He has never backed down from the notion that our President is a Muslim-sympathizer.

Haven't heard that Trump has said anything about this yet, obama will speak in a few minutes and Hillary had a statement early this morning.

dumpcare

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Shooter identified as 29 yo Omar Saddiqui Mateen

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-shooter-omar-mateen/index.html

The 29-year-old suspect was known to the FBI, the officials said -- one of hundreds of people on the agency's radar suspected of being ISIS sympathizers, according to two law enforcement officials.

And he purchased his firearms legally.

2seaoat

Did he have a Confederate flag?

I guess symbols of war and hate do not inspire people to act. So, the blue angels are a symbol of patriotism, and the confederate flag is a symbol of the good old days, and a rainbow flag and the folks who wave it are less important and can be killed........whether it is a gay pride parade in LA, or a gay dance club, the symbols do matter......and those who they inspire......do act.

Hallmarkgard

2seaoat wrote:Did he have a Confederate flag?

I guess symbols of war and hate do not inspire people to act.   So, the blue angels are a symbol of patriotism, and the confederate flag is a symbol of the good old days, and a rainbow flag and the folks who wave it are less important and can be killed........whether it is a gay pride parade in LA, or a gay dance club, the symbols do matter......and those who they inspire......do act.

So you are saying he had a Confederate flag? How do you know that?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Shit would have not happened if they would stop Air Shows..Obvious...

Folks inspired by our killing of innocents in the middle east will be coming at us for a generation, and the war propaganda of an air show is only one component of the MIC's control of America and all the dangers that IKE warned us.   There are consequences of war, but fighting the militarization of America will not result in immediate removal of hate for our actions in the Middle East, and actually these attacks are like a paid ad for more military and more bombing to kill ideas in the middle east.....who knows they may double the budget of the blue angels.

I don't disagree that Bush,  Cheney and Obama are killing innocents in the Middle East.   But when they kill those innocents,  at least they killed Saddam and Bin Laden and the other ringleaders along with it.

If the muslims were retaliating by killing Bush,  Cheney and Obama they might be on solid moral grounds.  But they don't do that.  They only target the innocents like marathon runners and office workers in skyscrapers and night club goers.
And don't tell me Bush,  Cheney and Obama are untouchable.  One lone nut was able to take out JFK.  So they have no excuse.

Hallmarkgard

Oats wants us to beat our pressure cookers into plowshares.......Safety....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Did he have a Confederate flag?

It's very likely. He could have easily been a Southern Rock fan who disguised himself as a muslim.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hallmarkgard wrote:Oats wants us to beat our pressure cookers into plowshares.......Safety....

They'll have to pry my pressure cooker from my cold dead hands.

RealLindaL

I find myself wondering whether or not Trump and Hillary will postpone their scheduled campaign events for tomorrow.   They shouldn't of course -- we shouldn't let terrorism disrupt our way of life, but I'm thinking they may do so because any attacks they had planned (and we know because he told us so that Trump had planned to bring up all kinds of supposed doo-doo against HRC) might come across as too harsh when the American people are hurting, and thus may backfire.  Not that I would mind if that happened to the Trumpster. Ha. BBL, LL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I wonder if this shooting will help fuel the Trump campaign?

Hard to say.  When the muslim nutters shot up the Paris nightclub it helped him bigtime.  But that was mainly because the victims were heterosexuals.
But since this time the victims are homosexuals,  the Trump supporters won't be bothered by it.  Most of the Trump cult has the same love for queers as it does for the muslims.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:maybe it is time to treat assault weapons with a few regulations.

Colossal understatement.   There is NO viable, credible rationale for allowing U.S. residents to own assault weapons.  NONE.

Sorry RealLindaL, you wouldn't know an assault weapon if you tripped over one.  For one reason, the term, "assault weapon" is an invented term.  It was invented to ban weapons that LOOKED dangerous.

This is an AR-15, it is NOT an assault rifle.  It fires one round each time the trigger is pulled.

20 Killed in Orlando nightclub - Page 2 Ar15_1_zpsaf9qkpva

These guns all fire one round for each pull of the trigger.

20 Killed in Orlando nightclub - Page 2 All20semi20auto20one_round_zpsxl8gbef3

Below is an ASSAULT RIFLE, capable of firing 950 rounds per minute.  It is an M4A1 carbine.

20 Killed in Orlando nightclub - Page 2 A2020m4a1_zpsf050dwwb

Last edited by Markle on 6/12/2016, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Hard to say.  When the muslim nutters shot up the Paris nightclub it helped him bigtime.  But that was mainly because the victims were heterosexuals.
But since this time the victims are homosexuals,  the Trump supporters won't be bothered by it.  Most of the Trump cult has the same love for queers as it does for the muslims.

That's just stupid. A normal person would be embarrassed to make such a statement.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

That's just stupid.  A normal person would be embarrassed to make such a statement.

Well I'm not a normal person so it doesn't apply.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum