Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hillary Clinton, HISTORIC NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT. FIRST TIME EVER A NOMINEE UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION

+3
boards of FL
2seaoat
Markle
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:neither was hillary's email setup approved

Nor is my email server, so when the state department starts sending me emails, it logically follows that I should be indicted......along with Rice, Powell, and other SOS who had private servers......splendid logic.   Having a private server has NEVER been the issue, how information was handled is the issue, but heck....if PK and Mr. Markle cannot understand these simple concepts, it is no wonder Bernie rejected using such low level fruit to attack his opponent.....you see voters are really smarter than you and the folks who pump this sophomoric propaganda as truth.

Hillary Clinton, HISTORIC NOMINATION FOR PRESIDENT.  FIRST TIME EVER A NOMINEE UNDER FBI INVESTIGATION - Page 3 AnimatedDogLaughing

http://www.salon.com/2016/06/10/fbi_criminal_investigation_emails_clinton_approved_cia_drone_assassinations_with_her_cellphone_report_says/

An explosive new report reveals just what it is that the FBI is looking to: email in which then-Secretary of State Clinton approved CIA drone assassinations in Pakistan with her cellphone.

From 2011 on,the State Department had a secret arrangement with the CIA, giving it a degree of say over whether or not a drone killing would take place.

The U.S. drone program has killed hundreds of civilians in Pakistan and other countries.

Under Sec. Clinton,State Department officials approved almost every single proposed CIA drone assassination. They only objected to one or two attacks.

The emails that are at the heart of the FBI’s criminal investigation are 2011 and 2012 messages between U.S. diplomats in Pakistan and their State Departmen superiors in D.C.,in which the officials approved drone strikes.

Clinton’s aides forwarded some of these emails to her personal email account, on a private server in her home in suburban New York.

The State Department revealed in January that 22 of the emails that were on Clinton’s private server at her home contained top-secret information. These messages were not publicly released,and an investigation was eventually launched.

The White House acknowledged in a press briefing on Thursday that the FBI probe into Clinton’s handling of classified information is a “criminal investigation.” President Obama endorsed Clinton for president on the same day.

2seaoat

more innuendo.....Clinton was authorized to receive and did not with intent convey the same to a third party.......one more non story, where by implication Hillary is thought to have been somehow wrong and guilty of a crime.....sorry.....nada.....nothing. Keep digging.

You're an excellent excuse maker... but the best are hillary lackeys and you're just a minion. Cheryl mills in sworn testimony last week replied "I don't recall" 40 times and "I don't know" 182 times. Keep practicing comrade. She needs it.

2seaoat

If somebody did something wrong they should be investigated and indicted. I make no excuses for wrongdoing, but to call certain things criminal which are not, is in the end not defending someone, but understanding the situation and the lack of a scintilla of wrongdoing by Hillary. Just more strong intelligent woman pounding, which follows a strong intelliegnt black man pounding....same propaganda.....but guess what.....we had eight years of a great President who was a black man, and we will have eight years of a great President who was a woman......it has nothing to do with white guilt, or male guilt, and it has everything to do with the truth.

Above is an article from salon... I've used many neutral to leftist sites that document the facts... you just choose to ignore them. Nobody here questions your devotion comrade... it's quite impressive considering the known and growing facts.

She is singularly the most corrupt and dishonest candidate to run for president... period.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Above is an article from salon... I've used many neutral to leftist sites that document the facts... you just choose to ignore them. Nobody here questions your devotion comrade... it's quite impressive considering the known and growing facts.

She is singularly the most corrupt and dishonest candidate to run for president... period.

Salon ... neutral regarding Hillary??

Try again.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/show-me-on-the-doll-where-hillary-touched-you-salon-dot-com/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:No like Bob making  a matchbook in your home  the crime..........the private mail server used for twenty years by prior SOS was by innuendo and repeated thread made a crime......well I am proud to say......I have a matchbook in my house, and I have not been sentenced to jail, and my Dell server needs a new fan and is off line......whew......I could see the feds coming to kick the door down.

Yes it's my contention that having a matchbook in your home is the source of crime.
Like marijuana is a "gateway" drug which leads to cocaine and heroin, the matchbook is a gateway item which leads to battery, rape and murder.
If we outlawed matchbooks there would be no crime. But the muslim hating Southern Rock fans are just too stupid to realize that. The racist elevator music has rotted their brains.

2seaoat

Now Bob.....I was not talking about any matchbook......I was talking about that one which has the ad for future elevator musicians, only five monthly payments of $35 and with the fifth payment you get your confederate flag for concerts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum